Goku vs yusuke etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sylas321
Alright, so I know this is redundant, everyone says who would win goku vs all these people but I came across this thread earlier

goku-vs-ichigo-yusuke-grim-jaw-naruto.html

See now things were pretty messed up here, someone called saiyan saga Goku a planet buster which is asinine, plenty of people under and overestimated power levels like crazy and things just got more off track from there

So I literally made an account because of it, so I want to make things a little more specific, change one character bc Idk who grimjaw is and i think the meant grimjow but idk enough about him, and the saga from which goku is coming out of.

Goku (ssjb) vs. Yusuke (demon form), Piccolo (from super), ichigo (final form of Getsuga tenshou), and Naruto (sage of six paths mode)
All are fighting as if preparing to fight some big bad boss, so sparring all out to the brink of death but still have their normal personalities, goku of course testing their power before going all out etc.

One Big Mob
Saiyan Saga Goku directly overpowered an attack from Vegeta meant to destroy the planet. And that's after he became over a hundred times more powerful than Roshi who could destroy the moon fairly easy.

Goku should have more than have enough power to destroy Earth. He wouldn't of course but he should be able to.

sylas321
I guess it's been a long time since i'vs seen that early in the show, I just really felt like vegeta couldnt destroy the planet i know he didnt because he was looking for goku but I feel if he could why did saiyans need to go in groups and transform into great apes to destroy planets when one high class saiyan could go by and blow it up? maybe to save the resources? Now im just talking it in circles lol

One Big Mob
Saiyans went to clear out populations so they could have just the planet left, that they could sell.

Vegeta went to Earth for the Dragon Balls so he could become immortal. He threw a hissy fit in the Goku fight and tried to end it all.

sylas321
ok i guess that makes sense then, so what about just ssj gokue againt al them then?

One Big Mob
SS Goku was 333 times stronger than a guy who destroyed a planet with his pointer finger and murdered all the saiyans.

If you think the other team is on that level...

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
SS Goku was 333 times stronger than a guy who destroyed a planet with his pointer finger and murdered all the saiyans.

If you think the other team is on that level...

Krillin cut his tail off.

One Big Mob
With a disc that cuts through anything

Eon Blue
Goku wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.