Bane (Dark Knight Rises) vs Luke Cage (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The Nolan version of Bane is having a showdown against the MCU Luke Cage. The two brawl in Gotham City.

Parmaniac
LC stomps

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, no contest.

deathslash
I hope bane likes BBC, cause he's certainly going to get one jammed down his throat.

meep-meep
Originally posted by deathslash
I hope bane likes BBC, cause he's certainly going to get one jammed down his throat.
confused cage likes women.

Eternal Idol
This is a massive stomp in Luke's favor. Luke was clearly superhuman, while Bane bordered on superhuman.

carthage
Lmfao

HulkIsHulk
Luke could win this even with feats solely from JJ S1

Silent Master
This is like asking. who is better at math h1(Bane) or a 5th grader(Luke)

TheVaultDweller
This is a complete mismatch.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Luke could win this even with feats solely from JJ S1

Well, even in JJ s1, where he was canonically less powerful than he is now, he was tanking shit like this:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225835/6610328-bar+bomb.gif

FrothByte
You can add Baleman and Catwoman in this and Cage still stomps.

KingD19
Cage taps him on the head like a nameless thug for the Insta-ko.

TheVaultDweller
Dunno about a fodder head-tap, but Cage would definitely win with one clean, hard hit (hell, at full power, Bane's face would probably implode). That mask is one big X on Bane's face, and we know what happens to metal when it meets Cage's fists.

KingD19
Banes brain will rattle in his skull just like a normal person, its not something he can defend against with his slightly above average strength/toughness.

BruceSkywalker
is the op an h1 bot

Eon Blue
Mismatch.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, even in JJ s1, where he was canonically less powerful than he is now, he was tanking shit like this:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225835/6610328-bar+bomb.gif
Let me rephrase it. Luke stomps a mudhole in Nolan Bane even with half the feats from JJ s1 and solely that.

John Murdoch
I love me a good spite thread, especially one where I can imagine Bane getting his head removed from his body by Mr. Cage.

Luke uber-stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.