Goku Black vs. All Might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxSamuraixX
The original thread was taken down, so I decided to rework the Goku vs All Might to, Goku Black vs All Might.

(Did not know there was a anime versus, still new to all the forums and stuff.)

NemeBro
How much raw matter do you believe Goku Black could destroy in a single attack?

How much do you believe All Might can?

I want to read your answers to these questions to get a gauge on what you think of these characters.

Galan007
I want to know the same thing before I close this thread as well.

victreebelvictr

NemeBro
Those weren't the questions I asked. I just want to know how how much matter he believes Goku Black and All Might can destroy in a single attack.

This isn't an attempt to trap him or bully him. I want to hear his answers so I can calmly and respectfully help him gauge characters better, so he won't make mismatched threads.

victreebelvictr
I highly doubt that.

You called him a retard in his last thread.

Galan007
I'm hoping that XxSamuraixX legitimately does not know the capabilities of these characters respectively. In that case, Nem is an ideal candidate to help educate him.

Obviously this thread is going to be closed for spite at some point. Before that happens, however, I want Sam to be aware of the power differential here, in order to help him avoid creating mismatched spite threads in the future.

victreebelvictr
May I help him?

NemeBro
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I highly doubt that.

You called him a retard in his last thread. Untrue, I called cdtm a retard in the last thread. I did ask if he's ignorant, but never did I refer to him as retarded.

victreebelvictr
I see.

Though calling some a retard basically is the same as you calling them retarded, but okay.

NemeBro
What?

victreebelvictr

NemeBro
What?

victreebelvictr
I feel like you are messing with me at this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.