Which 2019 project are you most excited for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis

Galan007
TCW.

Total Warrior

One Big Mob
The game I guess, and then TCW. Nothing else compares. Still wish we could have gotten that 1313 game.

The Merchant
None tbh.

DarkTransfer69
Galaxys edge theme park

NewGuy01
TCW, but Merchant's answer is also accurate.

DarkTransfer69
No need to be pessimistic, canon Star wars has plenty intellectual stimulation to offer for fiction readers

Trocity
Video game, not close.

ares834
TCW is the only one I expect to be any good. So that.

It's quite depressing really.

Galan007
It really is.

All these projects in the works and that is the light at the end of the tunnel. sad

victreebelvictr
It is hard to tell trust Disney with the lore,

I have no hope that they will re-look Tulak Hord...

Petrus
I'm just happy we now have the original Battlefront games available on the new consoles. yes

One Big Mob
I was actually super stoked for BF 2 expecting it to feel like the old games, or at least really fun.

It's just a shooter with Star Wars aesthetics. Maybe I'd like it better trying 3rd person?

Petrus
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I was actually super stoked for BF 2 expecting it to feel like the old games, or at least really fun.

It's just a shooter with Star Wars aesthetics. Maybe I'd like it better trying 3rd person?

Or you can play the old games now that they're available.

One Big Mob
Yeah but now I have the ****ing game and feel obligated to play it.

Petrus
Yeah, they screwed up big time with the new BF games, just like they have screwed up most new material.

Trocity
You've been playing the game in first person view?

Lol. Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.