Darth Krayt vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkTransfer69
All out battle taking place on Korriban

gold slorg
Krayt wins easily.

Simply put, Kun is canonically below Malak, while Malak is canonically below Corran Horn, and prime Krayt should be above Corran Horn given he was demonstrating the ability to slightly approach Luke Skywalker in FOTJ. Meanwhile Corran Horn is inferior to Kyp Durron by authorial intent, and Kyp Durron sucks.

DarkTransfer69
Exar Kun is better than Karness Muur, who cheapshotted terminally ill backstabbed Darth Krayt, therefore I agree that Krayt has a better chance of winning than Exar Kun, because nobody is here to stab Krayt and Exar Kun was defeated long before Krayt even reached his prime anyway, meaning they would never meet but Krayt would still be alive

One Big Mob
Wait why is Malak below Horn? Horn is kind of a pussy in force abilities

gold slorg
"You know impossible is what Rogue Squadron does best of all."
―Corran Horn, to Admiral Gial Ackbar

Meanwhile Malak says this when dying:

"Darth Malak:
Im... impossible. I... I cannot be beaten. I am the Dark Lord of the Sith."

Vitiate
Krayt. His performance against Abeloth speaks for itself.

DarkTransfer69
Originally posted by gold slorg
"You know impossible is what Rogue Squadron does best of all."
―Corran Horn, to Admiral Gial Ackbar

Meanwhile Malak says this when dying:

"Darth Malak:
Im... impossible. I... I cannot be beaten. I am the Dark Lord of the Sith." Because the Force fights through an individual as an expression of its own will, that individual as a vessel for the Force has to varying extents the capacity to be worthy of being filled with that energy, its on a spectrum, and thus their state of mind becomes an important factor. If they don't believe in themselves, they cannot channel the Force, that is why emotions are important and those people that can fight impossible odds and still believe in themselves (see TPM Kenobi @ Phantom Menace or Hero of Tython fighting Darth Malgus in Star Wars: The Old Republic Massively Multiplayer Online Game) end up making the impossible possible, its like how nobody could run a 4 minute mile until someone did it, and then everyone could run a 4 minute mile and even some people are doing it in 2 minutes now.

So the overarching and main point is that battles between Force users are like a game of philosphy, but also a game of dejarik, if you doubt yourself, and you don't believe in the cards you have been dealt, you might as well fold because its checkmate, and while Malak folds to easy odds (weakened nexus hurt Revan who fight literal armies of robo-droids and force wielding assassins) Corran Horn fights against literally impossible enemies and wins (Shado Shai, who is an invisible-to-Force Vong user who he cannot even sense and has a poison snake that can tangle lightsabers).

I think in the end this would be like Kyle Katarn in video games versus big Force users like Jerec and Desann, on the surface level he ought to lose, even if he brings a blaster and thermal detonation packs, because he is just too weak, but because he believe in himself and the Sith are able to fold under possible odds, Kyle finds a way and collapses a pillar on Desann head. In the same light I believe Corran would be able to make Malak be crushed under some massive weight like a pillar, or maybe even under his own self doubt and loser mentality.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarkTransfer69
Exar Kun is better than Karness Muur, who cheapshotted terminally ill backstabbed Darth Krayt, therefore I agree that Krayt has a better chance of winning than Exar Kun, because nobody is here to stab Krayt and Exar Kun was defeated long before Krayt even reached his prime anyway, meaning they would never meet but Krayt would still be alive Muur was not more powerful than Krayt.

He defeated Krayt because Krayt was weakened by the Vong Seeds.

gold slorg
Vong biotech mostly empowers people tho, what would be the point of having Vong biotech in your body if not?

DarkTransfer69
If you come out the winner, and you don't lose, but the other guy is in the end dead, who is actually more powerful? Because if your actions and beliefs lead you to the kind of situations where you are dead, and cannot be an actor in the universe any longer, then no matter how "conventionally powerful" you are, you cannot wield any power from the grave. Then there is Karness Muur who lurks in the limbo world of the undead, snatching any chance he can to defeat his enemies, you can say Krayt is more powerful than him, but at the end of the day, Krayt flew off a cliff like a tardburger and Muur stood the test of time, in that sense, in a very real way, Muur is more powerful due to not ending up as a corpse.

victreebelvictr
Allow Karness Muur to face him in Krayt's prime.

Then who wins?

Facing Vader against a Yoda that got all of his limbs cut off doesn't make Vader stronger before Yoda became limbless.

DarkTransfer69
absolutely true, but "Reborn Krayt" is not "Darth Krayt" you are talking about the same individual but in a very real way they are not the same

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarkTransfer69
Exar Kun is better than Karness Muur, who cheapshotted terminally ill backstabbed Darth Krayt, therefore I agree that Krayt has a better chance of winning than Exar Kun, because nobody is here to stab Krayt and Exar Kun was defeated long before Krayt even reached his prime anyway, meaning they would never meet but Krayt would still be alive You said Darth Krayt not Reborn.

You should have edited when you had the time!

DarkTransfer69
"Reborn" Krayt is a colloquialism that the culture of debate has fostered over time

victreebelvictr
Not really.

I have never seen it debated before.

Haschwalth
Kun

Trocity
dies.

Good fight, though.

victreebelvictr
Who Kun or Krayt?

Be specific and show reasoning.

RealistRacism
Kun rapes, gg.

AncientPower
Kun's feats are just better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Sinious

RealistRacism
I see basic reading comprehension is beyond the majority of KMC.

Sinious
Originally posted by RealistRacism
I see basic reading comprehension is beyond the majority of KMC. I don't think you represent the majority of KMC, tbh.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't think you represent the majority of KMC, tbh.
Now this is epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.