Neonazis are now stealing liberal ideology to push racist agenda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Looks like Neonazis are taking a liberal ideology and making it their own.

This one is much worse than the OK hand-sign:

If you think or say anything resembling, "All races are equal and no one human race is better than the other", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you believe in white-supremacy.

And if you say or think anything resembling, "The idea of human races is outdated so even believing they are equal is racist", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you think white people are inferior to all other races and has resulted in 3 assaults from their members, that we know of, so far:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...73?v=raila&

So it seems not even our words are safe from racists and alt-righters, now. We can't even speak without using racist symbols and ideologies.

Surtur
Those damn nazis!

If only I had a way to whine about them while acting like them!

*see's modern day liberalism* Goal achieved!

ArtificialGlory
I guess Anita Sarkeesian was right all along: everything is racist.

Putinbot1
This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Fly's drivel trollbait?

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Roy's drivel trollbait?

^ Same guy who has claimed to be wise, LOL!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
^ Same guy who has claimed to be wise, LOL! want to address the points Pinocchio?

dadudemon
This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Fly's drivel trollbait?

The source is in the OP. erm

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
The source is in the OP. erm saw the source... what is it?

Surtur
want to address the points Pinocchio?

Wait wasn't Pinocchio created by white people. Why do you keep pushing your white ideology on us?

#DogWhistle

ArtificialGlory

Surtur
Wait a minute neo nazis are white and Neo from the matrix was white.

Dear lord he secretly hated Morpheus the entire time! Probably was willing to sacrifice himself so he didn't need to be near the black guy.

He could have survived but chose to die because black people existed. Damn you Neo.

Putinbot1
The alt right and fascism should worry everyone. Its only taken 73 years for some people to forget. I guess its so long ago for them.

dadudemon
The alt right and fascism should worry everyone. Its only taken 73 years for some people to forget. I guess its so long ago for them.

You are right. That's why I wrote this:

I agree. We should not do anything the alt-right and racist people do when it is specific to their racism.

By avoiding those actions and behaviors, it shows we are better than them. Sure, it means over time we will concede a lot of ground and perhaps box ourselves into a very small set of behaviors and actions we can do. But what is more important is demonstrating that we are better than them. We will stand up for truth and righteousness. We will prove through our actions (or by removing actions from our behaviors) that we are not like them; we are better than them.

So let them have their new racist symbols. We just won't use them anymore.

I think it is better to avoid the racist symbols and ideologies than it is to just continue about my day, oblivious.

If I was to not pay attention to all the things racist people do, I could inadvertently say or do something that racists have coopted. And the absolute worst thing about that is...I might offend someone. Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate, I still care more about offending someone I did not intend to offend.

What if someone illogically thinks I am a racist because I say or do something that racists have coopted? That's just a terrible thought. I'm shuddering at the very thought.

Surtur

I think it is better to avoid the racist symbols and ideologies than it is to just continue about my day, oblivious.

If I was to not pay attention to all the things racist people do, I could inadvertently say or do something that racists have coopted. And the absolute worst thing about that is...I might offend someone. Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate, I still care more about offending someone I did not intend to offend.

What if someone illogically thinks I am a racist because I say or do something that racists have coopted? That's just a terrible thought. I'm shuddering at the very thought.

Dude, dude, when you make an okay symbol there is a hole. Donuts have holes.

WTF IS IN YOUR SIG!!!

Putinbot1

What if someone illogically thinks I am a racist because I say or do something that racists have coopted? That's just a terrible thought. I'm shuddering at the very thought. In the real world words offend all the time, particularly where a power imbalance exists. Adults know that and behave accordingly. This is particularly common in honour cultures.

dadudemon
Dude, dude, when you make an okay symbol there is a hole. Donuts have holes.

WTF IS IN YOUR SIG!!!

You're right, I will have to change my sig. But that's very intrusive in how I represent myself. Obviously, I never intended my donuts to represent anything except my love for these delicious heavenly foods.

But I care more about expressing my righteousness and inclusiveness than I do my own individuality. I will change my sig ASAP.

dadudemon
In the real world words offend all the time, particularly where a power imbalance exists. Adults know that and behave accordingly. This is particularly common in honour cultures.

You're right. They do. That's why we should always always go out of our way to make sure we don't offend someone. Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols, ever, we still need to be careful.

Putinbot1
You're right. They do. That's why we should always always go out of our way to make sure we don't offend someone. Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols, ever, we still need to be careful. I certainly don't see maturity as never being offended by words. Where did this drivel come from in recent years, words are often meant to offend and underpinned by ideas and actions offensive to many. This is particularly true when the offensive group or Individual has greater power to propagate these offensive ideas. That's reality and why Trump offends and is offended so often for example.

dadudemon
I certainly don't see maturity as never being offended by words.

That's good that we agree that the absolute statement, "Mature adults should never be offended by words or symbols" is incorrect:

Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate...

Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols...

Where did this drivel come from in recent years, words are often meant to offend and underpinned by ideas and actions offensive to many. This is particularly true when the offensive group or Individual has greater power to propagate these offensive ideas. That's reality and why Trump offends and is offended so often for example.

Bravo bringing your diatribe back to a political jab at Trump. It was a very big stretch, but you pulled it off.

But since you didn't ruin my OP, there's clearly honor among trolls. So you can win the literacy "debate" in the other thread. thumb up

janus77
Am I safe to use milk in my coffee or is that symbolic for the whites (milk) oppressing the blacks (black coffee)?

Surtur
That's good that we agree that the absolute statement, "Mature adults should never be offended by words or symbols" is incorrect:

Bravo bringing your diatribe back to a political jab at Trump. It was a very big stretch, but you pulled it off.

But since you didn't ruin my OP, there's clearly honor among trolls. So you can win the literacy "debate" in the other thread. thumb up

Bingo. For instance a mature adult could hear someone say "we better not monkey this up" and not scream racism.

cdtm
Looks like Neonazis are taking a liberal ideology and making it their own.

This one is much worse than the OK hand-sign:

If you think or say anything resembling, "All races are equal and no one human race is better than the other", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you believe in white-supremacy.

And if you say or think anything resembling, "The idea of human races is outdated so even believing they are equal is racist", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you think white people are inferior to all other races and has resulted in 3 assaults from their members, that we know of, so far:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...73?v=raila&

So it seems not even our words are safe from racists and alt-righters, now. We can't even speak without using racist symbols and ideologies.

This topic has some disturbing implications.

All it took was a campaign from bored kids on 4chan, to change peoples behavior.

Anyone else who wants to modify public behavior, now knows they only need to asociate whatever they want to change with the alt-right neo-nazi's. Whether it's true or not, all that matters is people BELIEVE it true.

You want to crush the next Bernie Sanders? Allege he has the approval of the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

You don't like people boycotting something? Report that Neo-Nazi's support the boycott.

Is a pesky centrist Youtuber gaining too much of a following? White Supremacists love him!

The possibilities are endless.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
This topic has some disturbing implications.

All it took was a campaign from bored kids on 4chan, to change peoples behavior.

Anyone else who wants to modify public behavior, now knows they only need to asociate whatever they want to change with the alt-right neo-nazi's. Whether it's true or not, all that matters is people BELIEVE it true.

You want to crush the next Bernie Sanders? Allege he has the approval of the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

You don't like people boycotting something? Report that Neo-Nazi's support the boycott.

Is a pesky centrist Youtuber gaining too much of a following? White Supremacists love him!

The possibilities are endless.

Dude watch this video, it's messed up how much power over the real world these people can exert:

XpVGmi5Sbek

Robtard
Eh, only true morons would believe a Bernie Sanders and KKK connection.

eg Only true morons believed the clownshoe smears against Clinton during the elections, like pizzagate, babysacrifice parties, blood orgies etc.

Surtur
Indeed, and only true morons would believe Trump would send a missile strike to Syria to distract from the Russia investigation thumb up

Robtard
^ Lol, Surt trig'd 100%

Surtur
Pointing out facts doesn't mean you're triggered. And I pointed out a fact.

Robtard
No, you tried to deflect with a spin you made to cover up that you're one of the retards that believed Clinton was the head of a pedo ring, actually.

We went over this, I asked you how you could believe the redic Clinton smears using your "if they lied once, it's all lies!" rules and you responded that you believed all the smears that came out with the podesta emails. You took the full email dump at face value and ran with it /thathappened

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
No, you tried to deflect with a spin you made to cover up that you're one of the retards that believed Clinton was the head of a pedo ring, actually.

We went over this, I asked you how you could believe the redic Clinton smears using your "if they lied once, it's all lies!" rules and you responded that you believed all the smears that came out with the podesta emails. You took the full email dump at face value and ran with it /thathappened

I pointed out the hypocrisy of you whining about people believing crazy theories. We went over this.

snowdragon
The complete idiocy involved in accepting what these trolls roll out is hilarious. It is awesome that so many people buy into their culture.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

special rules for a special babyman

quanchi112
Indeed, and only true morons would believe Trump would send a missile strike to Syria to distract from the Russia investigation thumb up Calm the **** down.

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
The complete idiocy involved in accepting what these trolls roll out is hilarious. It is awesome that so many people buy into their culture.

I never got 4chan. They're just one site, with the same garden variety mal-contents you see everywhere, yet somehow they practically invented meme culture, and whatever they do becomes news worthy.

There has to be a conspiracy theory in here. Maybe tech heads at Google and Facebook are secretly members... There's just no rational reason a cesspool of shutins like 4chan shouldn't be ignored by polite society, the same way no one knows or cares what those Something Awful goons are doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.