Apocalypse vs. MCU The Ancient One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in Cairo

Who wins

quanchi112
Ancient One wins.

TheLordofMurder
Apoc annihilates her...

Ancient One is pure glass...

Apoc butchers her like a hog and feeds her corpse to Thanos against his will...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Apoc annihilates her...

Ancient One is pure glass...

Apoc butchers her like a hog and feeds her corpse to Thanos against his will...

Happy Dance Nah, she is too skilled and can alter the terrain. Apoc would be at a huge loss to deal with her. He is not combating pitiful mutants.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, she is too skilled and can alter the terrain. Apoc would be at a huge loss to deal with her. He is not combating pitiful mutants.

Apoc can manipulate the terrain as well, and to a greater degree than we've ever seen from her...

Apoc can take whatever she throws at him and crush her dead...

Apoc wins 10/10...

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Ancient One for sure.

ShadowFyre
Good matchup Carthage. Very good points could be made for either side. Sadly, none have been. I am undecided so I'm just gonna make a list of their power set and maybe we can go from their without the typical name calling and bias. I feel like a really good debate could stem from this matchup.

First off, both of these characters have an instant win for the other one so you should have taken out

Apocs tp-as far as I know, the wizards have not shown any actual telepathic feats. At least not as it is shown in the Fox universe.

Ancient Ones bfr- as far as I know, Apoc has no defense against being bfr'd or dumped in mirror dimension.

Physical stats-Apoc wins across the board, anything he hits her with is damn near gonna be a kill shot, while she is going to have to hit him with tons of damage and that's not including force field.

Soulfight?- She can attack him on the spirit plane, which is different than the telepathic battle I believe but don't quote me on it, and he has no answer for it.

Versatility- wash. They're both versatile as **** and we really haven't seen a limit to what they're capable of. Super hax.

Ummm, I still don't have a favorite in this fight but hopefully this can get an actual debate going instead of the usual favoritism and trolling we are all used to. Please feel free to point out anything I am wrong on or missed as I have only seen their respective movies one time and can't remember everything.

Surtur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol the Ancient One couldn't handle Dark Phoenix either.

Also his shield would protect him from most of what she can do, she needs to try non-physical attacks. Based on what? What did she do in the film? She has a variety of methods to easily defeat him. She is too skilled with her magical prowess for Apoc to have a chance.

TheVaultDweller
Problem with the Ancient One is it's mostly implied power. And she should be insanely powerful, actually. Because if Strange can do the stuff he did in IW after 2-3 years of training, the actual Sorcerer Supreme, who, IIRC, according to Feige is around 500 years old, should be capable of far more. Sadly, they only scratched the surface in the first Doctor Strange film, in terms of magic (and, based on things Feige said at the time, intentionally so), so her actual screen feats are very limited.

Trocity
Apocalypse. Thanos as of the fight on Titan is a better match-up.

KingD19
She can't BFR him when he can teleport right back to the fight. And as teleportation takes you through dimensions between point A and B, the Mirror Dimension shouldn't be able to hold him. She can't really get through his forcefield, and if she does, he's got his armor stacked on his durability to let him tank most of her shown attacks. And if he does get hurt, he can heal almost instantly from even lethal damage. Ancient One didn't show nearly enough power to actually kill him as it took a GOML Cyclops, Upgraded Magneto throwing a city's worth of metal at him, and Storm dropping lightning pillars on his head before and Unleashed Phoenix added the coup de grace and he was actually hurt and finally killed.

On the other hand, Apocalypse has Matter Manipulation and Telekinesis, both on at least a city-wide scale. Extremely powerful telepathy and the ability to attack her on the astral plane. He has super-strength(shown when he easily broke Quicksilver's super tough bones and held Mystique up with one hand) and Ancient One as shown by her fall has very human durability.

It would be a very cool fight, but she can't do any lasting damage, can't keep him away with a Sling Ring or the Mirror Dimension, and can't stop his multitude of powers. She can last for a while, but eventually, he'll just batter her into submission...or death. Or more likely submission, then death.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Very good points could be made for either side. Sadly, none have been.

laughing out loud

Did you really expect one from Quan or LOM on a Marvel vs Fox debate?

Adam Grimes
Either Apoc gets bfr'd or Ancient One mindphucked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Did you really expect one from Quan or LOM on a Marvel vs Fox debate? Ironic from a gutless poster such as yourself.

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud You concede to being gutless. Perfect.

ShadowFyre
Wow. So y'all basically did exactly what I said. Go figure.

quanchi112
Wow. So y'all basically did exactly what I said. Go figure. No one cares.

Inedian
Apocalypse devastates her.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by quanchi112
No one cares.

**** you. No one cares what you have to say. Your just another lame like H1 and Josh that sits around and trolls everybody. At least I put forth an actual productive comment instead of "my character winzzzz cuz I said so"

Darth Thor
^ That's pretty much all he does yeah.

Josh_Alexander
**** you. No one cares what you have to say. Your just another lame like H1 and Josh that sits around and trolls everybody. At least I put forth an actual productive comment instead of "my character winzzzz cuz I said so"

If you are gonna street fight Quan, dont go arround involving others! Thats pathetic boy!!

And PLEASSSEEEE! Dont make me laugh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.