Apocalypse Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No TP.
Wondering which Egyptian walks away.

zopzop
I'd still say Apocalypse. The Marvel family (Billy, Adam, Mary, Freddy) needs a power boost asap.

Philosophía
They're now literal mages with Wonder Woman level physicals.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/105634/3645641-captain+marvel+vs+wonder+woman.jpg

The only thing they need is experience.

Unless they get telepathy, they're just on the borderline of being overpowered.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I'd still say Apocalypse. The Marvel family (Billy, Adam, Mary, Freddy) needs a power boost asap.

Shazam family*

They need to disappear from comics.

zopzop

Philosophía
Well here's hoping for some good stories and showings involving them. I don't mind them being runners up to Superman but struggling with Wonder Woman? Phuck that noise. Given the current writer climate, I was surprised that Wonder Woman didn't flat-out overpower Black Adam in Snyder's Metal, tbh. I thought it was respectful that she needed the mace. Don't expect her to ever be portrayed as inferior to them in a fight , though, at least for the foreseeable future.

I would expect for them to rack up some magic feats good for forum fights. There's a new ongoing for Captain Marvel coming up at the end of the year, I don't know if you've heard.

StiltmanFTW
If DC continues to disrespect them, I agree with you. I'm hoping what Galan said is true and they are due some much needed love soon.

Last time their comics were enjoyable, it was when Steamboat was a part of the team smile

riv6672
A new series would be great.

Eon Blue
Black Adam.

riv6672

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Last time their comics were enjoyable, it was when Steamboat was a part of the team smile

STEAMBOAT WILL LAST LONGER THAN YOUR LIVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.