Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter movies) vs Palpatine (Revenge of the Sith)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The evil wizard Voldemort will challenge the powerful Sith Palpatine in this epic villain battle.

steverules_2
Voldemort with the killing curse

/thread

Surtur
It's possible Palpatine could try to yank the wand away before he can use it. Voldemort in the movies wasn't as quick as he was in the books.

KingD19
Force lightning. /thread

Or force choke. Or force tk. Palpatines powers are instant and dont need am incantation. He's also insanely fast and agile.

steverules_2
Yeah, the spell requires words where as the force you just wave your hand

quanchi112
Voldemort decimates him. He has tk power as well.

TheVaultDweller
The real question is who is uglier? The nose-less eel, or the guy with a corpse's nutsack for a face?

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort

Robtard
Palpatine via rape-stomp.

Palpatine is the guy who orchestrated building a galactic empire and setting himself up as the emperor of said galactic empire in the span of three movies Vs a no-nose-butt-goblin who died (at least lost his mortal form) trying to kill an infant and then failed for eight films trying to kill that same child/teenager.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/ldzFCIn.jpg

^ FFS, just look at this loser

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by KingD19
Force lightning. /thread

Or force choke. Or force tk. Palpatines powers are instant and dont need am incantation. He's also insanely fast and agile.

Robtard
This match has been done in here three other times at least; Palpatine wins everytime when the screen feats are laid out.

victreebelvictr
Not to mention his Lightsaber skills.

He would blitz Voldemort before he can say hocus pocus.

The Ellimist

Sinious
thumb up

Palpatine is better in every way.

quanchi112
Sidious sure looks very quick here. So fast. Whoops.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4313965-yoda+force+pushes+sidious.gif

Please the guy was drooling and cackling like a moron and after he gets embarrassed by a force push his next genius move is to try to flee the fight like a *****.

He cannot even escape a fair fight he is even too slow for that.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/v9eLgk.gif

Voldemort would brutalize this pansy. This is not close. Fanboyism needs to stop.

Vitiate
Sheev one-shots.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The real question is who is uglier? The nose-less eel, or the guy with a corpse's nutsack for a face?

Voldy doesn't even have a nose. Just 2 tiny slits.

Just be glad he didn't smell using his tongue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Vitiate
Sheev one-shots. Based on? He did not one shot Luke, Windu, or Yoda.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Palpatine via rape-stomp.

Palpatine is the guy who orchestrated building a galactic empire and setting himself up as the emperor of said galactic empire in the span of three movies Vs a no-nose-butt-goblin who died (at least lost his mortal form) trying to kill an infant and then failed for eight films trying to kill that same child/teenager.

You're acting like he's bad at planning. Acting like he achieved immortality, knew it required an outside party to bring him back to life if he died, and then never really told any of his followers about it or what to do if he died.

That's a full proof plan.

Plus he never gave a piece of his soul to Lucius Malfoy and just didn't tell him what it truly was...

quanchi112
Planning has nothing to do with a fight anyways. Sidious was also lucky he did not die and was foolish to dis is his guards when he confronted Luke.

Surtur
Thank god he lacks telepathy or else he could have used it to discover if Harry was lying to him or not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Thank god he lacks telepathy or else he could have used it to discover if Harry was lying to him or not. Lying about what? The hero was going to win you idiot just like the hero prevailed over Sidious. He did not even need to fight him to prevail.

Voldemort wins this thread. Clearly.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lying about what? The hero was going to win you idiot just like the hero prevailed over Sidious. He did not even need to fight him to prevail.

Voldemort wins this thread. Clearly.

Well gee the dude literally just came back from the dead and was telling him "don't do this it's gonna backfire you can't kill me your spells have been failing can't you tell?"

Is your argument he didn't use it because the hero was always gonna win? Lol.

The Ellimist
@quanchi trying to mock Palpatine for jobbing is cute when you're defending Voldemort of all people.

quanchi112
Well gee the dude literally just came back from the dead and was telling him "don't do this it's gonna backfire you can't kill me your spells have been failing can't you tell?"

Is your argument he didn't use it because the hero was always gonna win? Lol. So? Mid fight he easily probes his mind, eh? Why did not Sidious probe Vaders over his treatment of Lukes? Whoops. Your own logic came back to gobble you up.

Your logic is retarded. Monday morning quarterback from the typical loser such as yourself.

Surtur
At least in the books he has more dignity(barely). In the movies at the end there is a prolonged fight between him and Harry lol.

Kid didn't even finish his Hogwarts training.

Surtur
So? Mid fight he easily probes his mind, eh? Why did not Sidious probe Vaders over his treatment of Lukes? Whoops. Your own logic came back to gobble you up.

Your logic is retarded. Monday morning quarterback from the typical loser such as yourself.

We're comparing Palpatine to Voldemort, not discussing Palpatine in general.

Yes he f*cked up at the end. But Voldemort put a piece of his soul into a snake. It's not like it was some immortal invulnerable snake either.

quanchi112
At least in the books he has more dignity(barely). In the movies at the end there is a prolonged fight between him and Harry lol.

Kid didn't even finish his Hogwarts training. So you sidestep my point Sidious should have done the same thing according to your shitty logic.

Voldemort is clearly better than Harry. Context. On the flip side a saberless and handless Vader killed the great Sidious. He had time to react and howled like a girl while tossed like one to his death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
@quanchi trying to mock Palpatine for jobbing is cute when you're defending Voldemort of all people. Voldemort is clearly above Sidious the guy who was begging for his life against someone he was more powerful than in Windu. Voldemort was the greatest wizard in HP Sidious was some guy pre cumming over Vader to easily surpass him.

Adam Grimes
Oh boy was Voldesnu cringe.

Surtur
So you sidestep my point Sidious should have done the same thing according to your shitty logic.

Voldemort is clearly better than Harry. Context. On the flip side a saberless and handless Vader killed the great Sidious. He had time to react and howled like a girl while tossed like one to his death.

I said he f*cked up at the end too so it's not a sidestep.

quanchi112
I said he f*cked up at the end too so it's not a sidestep. So your own logic applies to Sidious so a worthless point. Voldemort has better abilities and is a lot more powerful than Sidious. This is not close. Voldemort would brutalize him.

Robtard
Palpatine achieved his goals and ruled his galactic empire for a long time, Voldemort died trying to murder an infant. Palpatine is the true Dark Lord.

In a fight, Palpatine outclasses Voldemort in every relevant aspect. Speed. Check. Agility. Check. Precognition. Check. Intelligence. Check and re-check.

quanchi112
Sidious his in the shadows and acted like a true sneaky politician. He is a weasel and died like one. Voldemort dominated a fictional realm with thousands of the same abilities and kept them drenched in fear. He achieved immortality and survived the destruction of his body. Sidious could not survive a fall. His precognition could not react to Vader and one hand. Not two.

People are free to champion slimy two faced weasels like Sidious. Someone who attempts to flee from a fair one on one fight or begs for mercy from Windu. Maybe they love or admire those traits. Not me he is a weak two faced weasel who died like one.

Voldemort has tk, can fly, is more powerful, has torture spells, can invade the mind, can apparate, and a death curse spell, can create powerful magical fire, etc. Sidious gets worked.

victreebelvictr
Sidious his in the shadows and acted like a true sneaky politician. He is a weasel and died like one. Voldemort dominated a fictional realm with thousands of the same abilities and kept them drenched in fear. He achieved immortality and survived the destruction of his body. Sidious could not survive a fall.

Sidious used Essence Transfer to come back to life you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Fa8SdlKTY

quanchi112
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Sidious used Essence Transfer to come back to life you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Fa8SdlKTY Legends is not canon. He died. Canon.

victreebelvictr
Oh I see.

You are one of those idiots who only believes the movies, that explains a lot about you.

quanchi112
Oh I see.

You are one of those idiots who only believes the movies, that explains a lot about you. Disney said it is not canon. They also ignore legends nonsense. Love that it does not count. Also read the rules here you moron.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

Trocity
Planning has nothing to do with a fight anyways. Sidious was also lucky he did not die and was foolish to dis is his guards when he confronted Luke.

Contrast that with Snoke, who kept his guards in the throne room, and still got cut into about 4-5 pieces lmao.

Anyway, Palpatine is just better. The killing curse can be blocked by tables and suits of armor, Palpatine would have no trouble dismissing that with his lightsaber. He's also much faster.

I like Voldemort, this just isn't much of a fight.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Contrast that with Snoke, who kept his guards in the throne room, and still got cut into about 4-5 pieces lmao.

Anyway, Palpatine is just better. The killing curse can be blocked by tables and suits of armor, Palpatine would have no trouble dismissing that with his lightsaber. He's also much faster.

I like Voldemort, this just isn't much of a fight. Snoke let his guard down sure but at least Kylo used the force in a surprise kill strike. Vader picked up the girl listened to him scream and then threw him off a cliff.

No, he is not. Windu is not fast and he disarmed him with a kick. Sidious was not even quick or powerful enough to break free from Vaders death grip.

Voldemort destroys him. You are the same clown arguing against comics Galactus in favor of legends Sidious. Hopeless biased and ignorant.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

Robtard
Palpatine with a thought could rag-doll Voldemort into jelly with the Force.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112
https://pa1.narvii.com/6298/e86e0372e8ab990adf744ce4f89de3a73c11442c_hq.gif

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Wow!

What a powerful and well thought out response!clapping

Robtard
Voldemort would not survive this:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293023/5899141-sidious+vs+zabraks+1.gif

/thread

quanchi112
Wow!

What a powerful and well thought out response!clapping You did not even address the fight you just put in a few attacks. You earlier broke the rules and went legends because you are so upset over sids death. He died screaming like a *****.

victreebelvictr
Have you seen Snoke's face he got stabbed?

Spoiler, it was priceless.

quanchi112
Have you seen Snoke's face he got stabbed?

Spoiler, it was priceless. Yes by a sneak attack with his guard lowered. Sidious had time to react but he was powerless to stop a one handed Vader. Priceless.

victreebelvictr
Also killing Vader afterwards due to his lightning, unlike Snoke...

quanchi112
Also killing Vader afterwards due to his lightning, unlike Snoke... Weak to fl because of the suit. Snoke did not attack him you dolt.

victreebelvictr
Which is a reason of his death.

If he knew that Ren would have taken him out, he would have attacked.

quanchi112
Which is a reason of his death.

If he knew that Ren would have taken him out, he would have attacked. Point is Snoke would defeat him had he time to react the same cannot be said for Sidious.

victreebelvictr
Which he would have had if he could correctly read Ren's mind.

victreebelvictr
This is just like the good ol' days.

You know, when you tried taking on the entire SW forum saying that Snoke could defeat Sidious.

You lost that as well if I do remember.

quanchi112
This is just like the good ol' days.

You know, when you tried taking on the entire SW forum saying that Snoke could defeat Sidious.

You lost that as well if I do remember. He would beat him. Snoke is too powerful but the idiots there seem to think legends Sidious can take on comics Galactus.

quanchi112
Which he would have had if he could correctly read Ren's mind. He did read it but due to the location of both sabers it was plausible.

victreebelvictr
It is only his Force Storm that gives him a chance, but this is not the point.

You were out voted, you are just too stubborn to except it.

quanchi112
It is only his Force Storm that gives him a chance, but this is not the point.

You were out voted, you are just too stubborn to except it. No, even with that he would have no chance. Star Wars has no chance against marvel. None. Zero. Accept it not expect it.

Biased room. Popularity is not proof.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
You and Disney are best friends I see!

It is your only way of winning arguements.

Or, just making you think you won.

Many people do not care about what Disney says, they did kinda ruin the franchise.

quanchi112
You and Disney are best friends I see!

It is your only way of winning arguements.

Or, just making you think you won.

Many people do not care about what Disney says, they did kinda ruin the franchise. They own the franchise. It is a fact your feelings are not.

victreebelvictr
Would you think the same way about Voldemort beating Sidious if Legends was canon?

quanchi112
Would you think the same way about Voldemort beating Sidious if Legends was canon? I never read legends so I cannot say. Focus on what I am saying and what is relevant. Movie feats only. If you need further help discerning the rules pm Imp.

victreebelvictr
You should read Legends than, plus it aligns with the movies so in a way it is kind of canon no matter what Disney says.

It already is proven by the movies.

quanchi112
You should read Legends than, plus it aligns with the movies so in a way it is kind of canon no matter what Disney says.

It already is proven by the movies. No, it does not. Disney chooses canon only losers pretend something not recognized is canon.

Trocity
You are the same clown arguing against comics Galactus in favor of legends Sidious. Hopeless biased and ignorant.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You're really out of the loop.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) You're really out of the loop. I wish Star Wars debaters were 1/2 as good as comics vs but sadly second rate for the most part.

Trocity
That's nice. I wish you were 1/2 as good at trolling as you think you are.

Sadly, you aren't even funny.

quanchi112
That's nice. I wish you were 1/2 as good at trolling as you think you are.

Sadly, you aren't even funny. You seem upset. It is ok to admit the marvel universe rapes Star Wars. It is common knowledge.

victreebelvictr
No, it does not. Disney chooses canon only losers pretend something not recognized is canon. Say what you need to make yourself feel better.

I know it is hard to understand that everyone but you thinks Sidious can take Voldemort, so you are going to have to deal with it.

Trocity
You seem upset. It is ok to admit the marvel universe rapes Star Wars. It is common knowledge.

Of course it does. I am not a fanboy, unlike you silly.

quanchi112
Of course it does. I am not a fanboy, unlike you silly. So you concede to mighty marvel. Wonderful.

quanchi112
Say what you need to make yourself feel better.

I know it is hard to understand that everyone but you thinks Sidious can take Voldemort, so you are going to have to deal with it. No, they do not and once again evidence matters not popularity, kid.

victreebelvictr
You mean a democracy, everyone is against you.

Do you what makes a great member?

If you are willing to change your perspective.

Also, have you seen how Vader handles Voldemort?

He Force Chokes him so his spells do nothing.

Palpatine can do the same, but better.

quanchi112
You mean a democracy, everyone is against you.

Do you what makes a great member?

If you are willing to change your perspective.

Also, have you seen how Vader handles Voldemort?

He Force Chokes him so his spells do nothing.

Palpatine can do the same, but better. Evidence matters not popularity you moron. When people said the earth was flat and resisted the new discovery they were not right. Voldemort wrecks Vader. Quicker, more abilities, flight, more powerful, longer range, etc. force choke is a joke to Voldemort.

victreebelvictr
But it works, he has nothing to defend against it.

Force Choke stops his spell speaking which causes defeat.

Evidence points to even the likes of Vader winning.

You lost, deal with it.

Literally no one on this thread thinks Voldemort would win except for you.

Trocity
So you concede to mighty marvel. Wonderful.

Sure, Marvel shits on the Star Wars universe, just like other universes absolutely shit stomp the Marvel universe.

It's all fun here. stick out tongue

victreebelvictr
Yeah, Marvel would get eaten alive by Dc.

Inedian
Palpatine destroys him, an easy match for him.

quanchi112
But it works, he has nothing to defend against it.

Force Choke stops his spell speaking which causes defeat.

Evidence points to even the likes of Vader winning.

You lost, deal with it.

Literally no one on this thread thinks Voldemort would win except for you. You have no proven a force choke defeats him when it is a slow moving attack and Voldemort can kill him with a spell. Voldemort does not need to speak to use magic you retard.

Vader could not even beat his son who tried to hide and not fight him. Voldemort would crush this pitiful self loathing cyborg.

Evidence matters, kid.

You also said every other poster said Vader. First post said Voldemort wins, you are a pitiful child. I bet your mother cheats on your mother.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Voldemort with the killing curse

/thread

quanchi112
Sure, Marvel shits on the Star Wars universe, just like other universes absolutely shit stomp the Marvel universe.

It's all fun here. stick out tongue No universe beats marvel. Name one. MCU reigns supreme in the films and in the comics as well.

victreebelvictr
Okay, what you say you puss! stick out tongue

Also, Galactus loses to Anti-Monitor, and Thanos loses to Darkseid.

Dc Comics are supreme!

quanchi112
Okay, what you say you puss! stick out tongue

Also, Galactus loses to Anti-Monitor, and Thanos loses to Darkseid.

Dc Comics are supreme! Galactus would decimate the Am who was beaten down by Supergirl. Thanos would break Darkseid. It is not even close. You are a true loser. Next time do not fall in your fathers footsteps of retardation.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Sure buddy, sure.

quanchi112
Sure buddy, sure. Another concession from the beta.

John Murdoch
Like both of these guys as big bads in their respective universes.

However, Sheev is Tom's superior by leagues in both combat and planning.

Voldemort has many options in terms of spellcasting, but it won't matter when Palps has superior physical stats, telepathy, and precog to block spells with his lightsaber or TK away Tom's wand. Combine that with some simple surefire to end the fight in seconds:
A) speed blitz Tom with his lightsaber
B) TK Tom into the ground, the ceiling, and walls until he is pudding
C) Force lightning Tom

...and Riddle is a dead man. Palps knows what Voldemort is going to do before Voldy does it, and takes one of the above options to beat Mr. Riddle.

quanchi112
Palps precognition in all its glory.

https://i.gifer.com/7NT2.gif

Or

https://imgur.com/DtsmxbP.gif

Voldemort destroys him.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
No evidence?

Obvious Quanchi move. stick out tongue

quanchi112
No evidence?

Obvious Quanchi move. stick out tongue

https://gifer.com/i/Cjd5.gif

https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1516150177653.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8nc0pGHH81qb0zfoo1_500.gif

https://phoenixweasley.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/gif3.gif

victreebelvictr
Okay then...

That is his response...

Real smart...

quanchi112
Okay then...

That is his response...

Real smart... Projectiles, quick bursts of energy, gigantic fire magic snakes all that Sidious cannot deal with especially success Voldemort can fly and disappear.

victreebelvictr
Sidious won, deal with it.

quanchi112
Sidious won, deal with it. Concession accepted, loser.

John Murdoch
I'm not saying that Voldemort doesn't have a myriad of options at his disposal due to spellcasting. He obviously has an arsenal at the flick of his wrist with his wand:

- Hax? Check.
- Teleportation? Check.
- High damage spread attack? Check.
- Insta-kill? Check.

Problems for Tom, however, are
- He has zero physical melee combat feats, whereas Palpatine is (arguably) the best lightsaber fighter in his universe.
- Tom needs his wand to spell cast, something of which Palpatine can disarm Tom with a gesture. Sheev needs no object to channel his force telekinesis through, and ultimately is all he needs to end this fight in moments.
- He doesn't have precognitive capabilities, whereas Sheev has the force's version of Spider-sense. Mace beating him just shows how good Mace is, and he would wreck Voldemort as well.

Personally, fights involving Harry Potter-verse characters are interesting but at the same time don't allow for much debate. It's always either first shot for the wizards and they win due to whatever abra kadabra hocus pocus spell gets thrown out, or the other contestant stomps because of fighting, power, strength, and/or size attributes that dwarf any Harry Potter character (for example, wasn't there an old Godzilla vs Voldemort thread or something like that? The arguments boiled down to "Godzilla gets avada kadavra'ed!" or "No, Godzilla stomps, literally, Voldemort."wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'm not saying that Voldemort doesn't have a myriad of options at his disposal due to spellcasting. He obviously has an arsenal at the flick of his wrist with his wand:

- Hax? Check.
- Teleportation? Check.
- High damage spread attack? Check.
- Insta-kill? Check.

Problems for Tom, however, are
- He has zero physical melee combat feats, whereas Palpatine is (arguably) the best lightsaber fighter in his universe.
He physically dominates Harry but wizards do not physically like to fight since they have magic. Why would you?

Sidious also is physically rather weak since we see a one handed Vader brutally hoist him up and hurl him to his death without anything he can do about it. Sidious was also disarmed by Windu and by yoda off screen so no why would anyone think that.

We know he can use magic as a youth prior to any training or a wand. Wizards all can use tk yet wenever see anyone disarm Voldemort we do see Sidious disarmed on screen. More evidence to assume Voldemort disarms Sidious with a gesture than the other way around since he does so to harry. Who does Sidious casually disarm with a gesture?

Sheev needs to use the force to do so it is no different than Voldemort using magic. Both need to use their powers to do so. We can compare times if you would like.

No, it is an excuse. We see plenty of other guys catch them off guard so precog is not anything other than an exaggeration by fanboys. Sheev was not aware of Vaders intentions and was unable to even defend himself to stop his death. Sheev did not know Luke would reject his nonsense so once again it is nonsense. Sheev was not awRe of yodas assassination attempt either so the dude gets caught off guard multiple times and has to react in the moment to protect himself like anyone else.

Nah, Voldemort would destroy Windu as well. Wizards have too many options especially the greatest to not destroy Windu.

So you find this to difficult to debate. See you around then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.