Trans Tier Odds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
Who do you think wins???

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

DS- World Breaker Hulk (Gigantic version)

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Pre New 52 Obsidian

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Bentley - Larfleeze

Not sure who actually submitted.....

LordofBrooklyn
SUPERBOY PRIME BROUGHT YOU ALL DEATH!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Blight
Larfleeze will be a fun one to watch. Oh man, I miss Obsidian.

Surprised Carver didn't take a Hulk incarnation.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
SUPERBOY PRIME BROUGHT YOU ALL DEATH!!!/COLOR]

YOU'RE WELCOME!!! Fail, lol.

Blight
Originally posted by Galan007
Fail, lol. This means he does that every time! I thought it was some kind of weird script he and flyactor (or whatever his name is) was using...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blight
Larfleeze will be a fun one to watch. Oh man, I miss Obsidian.

Surprised Carver didn't take a Hulk incarnation.

The hHulk is me. I think I can punch him really hard.

LordofBrooklyn
Fail, lol.

YOU CAUSED THIS AND WILL PAY DEARLY!!!

Blight
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The hHulk is me. I think I can punch him really hard. I see that. A surprising roll reversal imminent?

DarkSaint85
Lol. I'm unfortunately quite limited, hopefully my post is a nice surprise for people.

Blight
Lol. I'm unfortunately quite limited, hopefully my post is a nice surprise for people. I will await the inevitable lecture on how you should have debated by Carver post tournament.

DarkSaint85
Nah. My tactic will be used by Carver for years.

Philosophía
Based on the posts up until now, I'd say say it's a tossup between Prime and Obsidian.

If Prime waits for Obsidian to get taken out by the others, he beats the rest and wins.

If Obsidian waits for Prime to take out the others, he then wins by beating Prime.

Obsidian > Prime
Prime > everybody else
everybody else > Obsidian

basically.

Galan007
Nah. My tactic will be used by Carver for years. He's done with debating, though. He said it himself.

Your strategy better not rekindle his interest, so help me Allah. sly

Philosophía
He's done with debating, though. He said it himself.

Your strategy better not rekindle his interest, so help me Allah. sly Wait till you see Dark's post...you're going to wish for something other than Allah.

Blight
As for the odds... I'd bet on Obsidian.

LordofBrooklyn

DarkSaint85

LordofBrooklyn
Just so we're clear, everything I posted is legal and cleared thumb up

Based on the posts so far, I fancy Obsidians chances

I DISPATCHED Obsidian DEFINITIVELY in my post!

beatboks
Hmmm not sure if its a good thing to begetting endorsements in the odds thread so early ( it's not very often that an odd thread winner I actually wins a tourney)

I was a little bummed sending in my post I intended to have one more piece to my strategy but couldn't find the scan to support it despite spending days looking for it

Philosophía
What would the scan be?

LordofBrooklyn

Sin I AM
Hoping beat would've chosed Scott. Curious what Obsidian can do

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hoping beat would've chosed Scott. Curious what Obsidian can do

He can die BRUTALLY at the hands of Superboy Prime!!!

THAT is what he can do!

beatboks
The scan I was looking for was from JLA when a space amada was about to attack the JLA. Todd sensed them while cloaked and then folded the void of space so they were gone.

I was planning ro retreat to the dark side of the moon. Have my shodow selves everywhere then fold the void of apace so no one could reach me to attack without dimensional travel. Since that would only be Fate and I have canon evidence Obsidian has controlled him with his shadow power I figured it would protect me from any other attack short of SBP punching space but of course he'd have to know I was there to do it.

I spent 5 days skimming JLA issues without luck. I thought it was from the way of the warrior ark with the tie ins into Hawkman and Warrior but if so I missed it in my skimming

Sin I AM
Originally posted by beatboks
The scan I was looking for was from JLA when a space amada was about to attack the JLA. Todd sensed them while cloaked and then folded the void of space so they were gone.

I was planning ro retreat to the dark side of the moon. Have my shodow selves everywhere then fold the void of apace so no one could reach me to attack without dimensional travel. Since that would only be Fate and I have canon evidence Obsidian has controlled him with his shadow power I figured it would protect me from any other attack short of SBP punching space but of course he'd have to know I was there to do it.

I spent 5 days skimming JLA issues without luck. I thought it was from the way of the warrior ark with the tie ins into Hawkman and Warrior but if so I missed it in my skimming

Todd didnt do much in way of the warrior. Nobody did but Guy

DarkSaint85
My is Hulk, Hulk question never got answered, but I guess it leads to a wider question of, in BZs are we limited to what that character has done specifically, or are we allowed to be creative.

The example I use is 'can Superman lift a 100ton pencil, if I have no scans showing this specific example'.

LordofBrooklyn
My is Hulk, Hulk question never got answered, but I guess it leads to a wider question of, in BZs are we limited to what that character has done specifically, or are we allowed to be creative.

The example I use is 'can Superman lift a 100ton pencil, if I have no scans to support this'.

The more important point is that your MURDER at the hands of Superboy Prime and the subsequent explosion that takes place results in the following!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dEDCiEoIh-g/TWvYcIsDmaI/AAAAAAAAAeg/WZ-zVdzBpZw/s1600/293352-78229-superman-prime_super.jpg

Thanks for the power boost!

thumb up

DarkSaint85
I'm not Monarch....

LordofBrooklyn
I'm not Monarch....

A giant sized Gamma Reactor as depicted in Worldbreaker Hulk WOULD give me a boost upon detonation. Not as long as The Guardian Amp but a boost nonetheless.

DarkSaint85
Exactly, that's my point.

Logically, sure. But it was never specifically shown on panel, so do we allow it?

If Superman has never been shown to lift a 100ton pencil, can he?

beatboks
He can die BRUTALLY at the hands of Superboy Prime!!!

THAT is what he can do!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2693357-can_t_die_.jpg

apparently he can't!!!!!!!!

Oh and mines bigger than yours

beatboks
Well thats disappointing.
Wasted fishing trip.
Not even a bite from the mighty LoB.
Could it be he's loosing his bark?

DarkSaint85
I unfortunately may have increased LoBs chances of victory.

leonidas
increased implies he had a chance to begin with.....

LordofBrooklyn
Well thats disappointing.
Wasted fishing trip.
Not even a bite from the mighty LoB.
Could it be he's loosing his bark?

IT IS HARD TO NOTICE THE RABBLE WHILE I AM BASKING IN THE GLOW OF MY IMMINENT VICTORY!!!

I unfortunately may have increased LoBs chances of victory.

I THANK YOU FOR THE AUGMENTATION!!!

GAMMA BOMB + SUNDIP = ANNIHILATION!!!

Originally posted by leonidas
increased implies he had a chance to begin with.....

A CRAVEN REPROBATE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SILENT!!!!

Adam Grimes
Since I'm not participating anymore I can poke holes in your strategies here, guys. thumb up

Lob is just wrong.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Since I'm not participating anymore I can poke holes in your strategies here, guys. thumb up

Lob is just wrong.

LIES!!!

THE MIGHTY LOB IS INFALLIBLE!!!

cdtm
Who do you think wins???

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

DS- World Breaker Hulk (Gigantic version)

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Pre New 52 Obsidian

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Bentley - Larfleeze

Not sure who actually submitted.....

Based on the posters:

This is between DS (Dirty manSlut, as we call him), Bentley, Adam Grimes, and Beatboks.

No offense to the rest, that's how I see it.

beatboks
Now that DS has posted. Assuming all his scans support everyrhing (i dodnt bother to open just read his strategy) I'd say Id has the best odds. Not saying why till after judgements.

DarkSaint85
None of my scans support my stance, I just posted broken links and wrote whatever shit I wanted.

Philosophía
After Saint's post, I'm with Prime

DarkSaint85
What if I punched him, like really hard?

Philosophía
Carver was kind enough to show Prime getting hit with the big-bang in the face thumb up

I didn't know team-ups were allowed.

DarkSaint85
He DID showcase Prime's universal level durability, whilst arguing that Hulk wouldn't survive......I smell a Chihuahua sized rat.

One Big Mob
Did Darksaint throw the tourney just to get one over on old Carver?

DarkSaint85
Tbh, when I first drafted WBH it was a joke pick. In a tourney like this, WBH is very limited. The opening stips (all of us marooned at random points across a giant indestructible planet) made it worse.

Then Damborg clarified, and said I was to use giant form WBH. That got me thinking, that perhaps I could actually do something to pull a win beyond 'punching superhard'.

cdtm
Too bad this is SBP, and not SMP.

Harder for even th gamma field to laugh off hv that casually brought down the Source Wall.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
Too bad this is SBP, and not SMP.

Harder for even th gamma field to laugh off hv that casually brought down the Source Wall.

SUPERBOY PRIME IS AUGMENTED TO SUPERMAN PRIME LEVELS HERE, HERETIC!!!

Adam Grimes
Meh, I could have phased all of you into the indestructible terrain while mindphucking the shit out of you to prevent retaliation.

Maybe I still can... biscuits

DarkSaint85
Not with a wish you don't.

And we've seen what happens when Fernus tries to go up against a guy who operates on the speed of thought (Plastic Man). Fernus needs to focus and concentrate, to study.

Adam Grimes
Wasn't Plastic Man's biology what prevented TP from working?

I mean, we're talking about a guy whose TP rendered the Justice League completely helpless as he played with them. Even normal John has TP'd a speeding Wally West.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't Plastic Man's biology what prevented TP from working?

I mean, we're talking about a guy whose TP rendered the Justice League completely helpless as he played with them. Even normal John has TP'd a speeding Wally West.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3042724-fernus3ws5.jpg

True, he was untouchable by tp due to his biology. But I was referring to his thought processes - it was methodical. Which is why his shapeshifting was inferior to PM's who was running on pure instinct, shifting whichever way his mind thought.

Adam Grimes
Mmh, so your point is that I can't physically phase Hulk before he wishes me up to the battlefield instead of Fernus?

"Id"

LordofBrooklyn
How does it work when Obsidian is ash in Scenario 1, The Superman Prime VICTORY plan, and in Scenario 2 he is rendered powerless by Worldbeaker Hulk's wish?

One Big Mob
You guys are all lucky Damborg is nerfing me this badly.

Originally I was going to have the Wishing Well as standard equipment, with some wishes sad

Damborgson
No wishing well. But he made a strong case for having some wishes. And let's be honest... Hulk needed it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
No wishing well. But he made a strong case for having some wishes. And let's be honest... Hulk needed it.

He provided Superboy Prime the Worldbreaker Amp he needed to become SUPERMAN PRIME!!

He did his job!

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Mmh, so your point is that I can't physically phase Hulk before he wishes me up to the battlefield instead of Fernus?

Without knowing where anyone is, across an entire planet (which I think is quite large? I don't watch DBZ)? Whilst at the same time, Amadeus' wish pulled Arm'cheddon and his giant ship, BiBeast, and Fin Fang Foom from across the galaxy, Umar across dimensions and Wendigo from Canada...without even needing to locate them?

I'm only giving you a hard time lol because you didn't show up to the party.

@Bran - yeah, imagine what I could've done if I could've soaked in the Wishing Well sad

"Id"
Wishing well does not really bother me. Some of the characters drafted have full blown reality warping and resistance it coughthedoctorcough.

Of course this could get overlooked in this match. but in a normal vs topic it would be reiterated to establish the point.

beatboks
How does it work when Obsidian is ash in Scenario 1, The Superman Prime VICTORY plan, and in Scenario 2 he is rendered powerless by Worldbeaker Hulk's wish?

WBHs wish may depower Todd (may lets remember a powerful magic artifact was only able to use Todds power to depower everyone else NOT him) but Todd wouldnt be ash from you patheric plan.

Solar energy (moving to the sun)? So what he's absorbed that many many times and I provided scans of that (silcer Scarab -solar powered, stargirl solar powered and amped at the time)

Only mentioning what was shown in my post. Can highlight more later.

Adam Grimes
Without knowing where anyone is, across an entire planet (which I think is quite large? I don't watch DBZ)? Whilst at the same time, Amadeus' wish pulled Arm'cheddon and his giant ship, BiBeast, and Fin Fang Foom from across the galaxy, Umar across dimensions and Wendigo from Canada...without even needing to locate them?

I'm only giving you a hard time lol because you didn't show up to the party. You still have to think up the wish... While getting bombarded telepathically at the very start of the match by someone who made Wally, among other speedsters, his ***** and that you can't really touch because is phased into the indestructible battlefield. stick out tongue

Exam period sucks and I should have had to read up on some of the participants, and didn't really felt like it. sad

beatboks
Meh, I could have phased all of you into the indestructible terrain while mindphucking the shit out of you to prevent retaliation.

Maybe I still can... biscuits

Not All of us 😉
Also mind Phucking Todd has never gone well for those who tried. Though luckily you didn't post because I completely forgot to include that in my post so if you had it might have worked

LordofBrooklyn
WBHs wish may depower Todd (may lets remember a powerful magic artifact was only able to use Todds power to depower everyone else NOT him) but Todd wouldnt be ash from you patheric plan.

Solar energy (moving to the sun)? So what he's absorbed that many many times and I provided scans of that (silcer Scarab -solar powered, stargirl solar powered and amped at the time)

Only mentioning what was shown in my post. Can highlight more later.

He has NEVER absorbed the power of an entire SUN!!!

Much less when he will be ASH by the time he realizes what happens given the superluminal speed Superboy Prime is operating on.

SOLAR ENERGY + PLANET SIZED GAMMA BOMB=

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111227367/4504208-superman_prime_1_by_superman8193-d86p7gl.jpg

OBSIDIAN DIES BRUTALLY!!!

LordofBrooklyn
You still have to think up the wish... While getting bombarded telepathically at the very start of the match by someone who made Wally, among other speedsters, his ***** and that you can't really touch because is phased into the indestructible battlefield. stick out tongue

Exam period sucks and I should have had to read up on some of the participants, and didn't really felt like it. sad

LIES!!!

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU FEAR THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

beatboks
He has NEVER absorbed the power of an entire SUN!!!

Much less when he will be ASH by the time he realizes what happens given the superluminal speed Superboy Prime is operating on.

SOLAR ENERGY + PLANET SIZED GAMMA BOMB=

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111227367/4504208-superman_prime_1_by_superman8193-d86p7gl.jpg

OBSIDIAN DIES BRUTALLY!!!

Star staff absorbs the power of many "suns"/stars.
Star rod was Ted Knights most powerful version.

a less powerful gravity rod stomped Ultraman?
Not to mention when a constelation entity (Aquarius)absorbed its power he became a planetary plus reality warper who could solo the JLA and JSA

Tanking cosmic rod >>>>>absorbing full sun and he was being attacked internally by Alan Scot at the same time

Adam Grimes
LIES!!!

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU FEAR THE MIGHTY LOB!!! You should have asked me for classes on Prime, my friend. Hopefully your opponents won't notice it. 🤔

cdtm
You still have to think up the wish... While getting bombarded telepathically at the very start of the match by someone who made Wally, among other speedsters, his ***** and that you can't really touch because is phased into the indestructible battlefield. stick out tongue

And Wally was faster then the one million supercomputer.

If he can mind screw that, Hulk should be a breeze.

I mean, he made Joker sane. Same Joker who captured the Spectre-force,
When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him.

LordofBrooklyn
Star staff absorbs the power of many "suns"/stars.
Star rod was Ted Knights most powerful version.

a less powerful gravity rod stomped Ultraman?
Not to mention when a constelation entity (Aquarius)absorbed its power he became a planetary plus reality warper who could solo the JLA and JSA

Tanking cosmic rod >>>>>absorbing full sun and he was being attacked internally by Alan Scot at the same time

All "Stars/Suns" are not made the same and the speed of the attack Obsidian confronted is not comparable here.

Adam Grimes
Not All of us 😉
Also mind Phucking Todd has never gone well for those who tried. Though luckily you didn't post because I completely forgot to include that in my post so if you had it might have worked Tbh your character seemed the hardest to counter and the least I knew about, so you could say reading about him is one of the reasons I dropped. Lol.

LordofBrooklyn
You should have asked me for classes on Prime, my friend. Hopefully your opponents won't notice it. 🤔

YOU DARE?!!!

I've CLEARLY demonstrated Prime's INCOMPRABLE speed, power and versatility!!

Two of my ENEMIES have CONFIRMED Prime's Galaxy level INDESTRUCTABILITY, DEPOWERED the other combatants as well as AUGMENTED Prime's powers!!!

I WOULD HAVE ANNIHILATED YOU!!!

Adam Grimes

When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him. thumb up

And that's without getting into John's TP Feats...
YOU DARE?!!!

I've CLEARLY demonstrated Prime's INCOMPRABLE speed, power and versatility!!

Two of my ENEMIES have CONFIRMED Prime's Galaxy level INDESTRUCTABILITY, DEPOWERED the other combatants as well as AUGMENTED Prime's powers!!!

I WOULD HAVE ANNIHILATED YOU!!! Don't get me wrong, your strategy is pretty solid tbh.

Actually, all of them are and I'm not even saying it because I'm a judge... Or do I?

Lol, good job guys. thumb up

Philosophía
At this rate, the odds thread will need another odds thread.

leonidas
lol i don't know who wins, i only know saint loses. thumb up

One Big Mob
I just hope LoB doesn't win.

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One Big Mob

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented.

THIS FROM THE COWARDLY LOWLIFE WHO WILL NEVER ENTER THE BATTLEZONE!!!

beatboks
Tbh your character seemed the hardest to counter and the least I knew about, so you could say reading about him is one of the reasons I dropped. Lol.

I should have included a feat of Brainwave being overwhelmed by the darkness in Todd when he TPd him. As well as MMH being overwhelmed by Black Adams darkness (I know its not fernus but still) to contend with a fernus TP assault.

No guarrantee it would work vs MMH or Fernus, while Hank is on their level (maybe slightly above) in TP assault his TP defense isnt so good. So apples aint apples. He lived most of his life with a certain level of power that wasnt as high. When his dad died he gifted him his TP power on top. After that he couldnt keep from reading thousands of minds at once.its why HE went mad and evil. So it could be argued hes more susceptible to it.

The downside of Todds power is he sees the darkness in the soul of everyone he sees. Every single living being even the brightest of heroes.its why his nature is so dark and pessimistic he expects the worst of everyone. Its also why his closes t friend was nucklon due to his overwherlming optimism before he changed to atom smasher. Its also why he turned evil and went against the JSA and tried to kill himself. Hes worked thru that thankfully

cdtm

LoB is a lot better then he lets on.

He's my pick for dark horse.

NemeBro

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented. He posted a wikipedia article as evidence early on and some scans I don't feel particularly supported his case, but I did learn that Superboy Prime apparently tanked Warworld's destruction without a scratch on him (honestly didn't notice when I read the story), which was pretty cool. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NemeBro
He posted a wikipedia article as evidence early on and some scans I don't feel particularly supported his case, but I did learn that Superboy Prime apparently tanked Warworld's destruction without a scratch on him (honestly didn't notice when I read the story), which was pretty cool. thumb up

TRANSLATION

SUPERBOY PRIME IS THE WINNER!!!

DarkSaint85

When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him.

Oh sure, he *could* mind screw.

Where am I on this planet? We can scale it roughly to our world. You know I'm *somewhere*, so you need to first locate me. Either scan the entire planet telepathically, or physically. THEN target me, and then mind phuck me.

Now, don't get me wrong, am 100% sure Fernus can do this.

The beauty of my wish is, I don't need to know where you're at.

If we're using MMH's feats, well, in the EXACT same Fernus storyline, MMH needed to do this:

http://i.imgur.com/LarJZkE.jpg

By the time he's done all of that, a simple wish from me - and I don't even need to verbalize it - and he has no powers. I backed my point up with Cho just making a wish, and it happening - across the galaxy, from multiple planets; across dimensions.

And Hulk is Hulk stick out tongue so take Hulk's greatest thinking speed feats (remember, he's constantly running Gamma Maths) and now scale upwards, because I'm a fully released WBH.

Against Fate, Obsidian,SBP and Amazo etc, I just want to make it clear that I'm not going to add more scans or arguments, as it's done and dusted. Thanks to you guys, a tournament is only as good as it's contestants.

Edit: one more thing.

Mindphucking Wally has been brought up, as a good feat of Fernus. But remember, he only did so when Flash had slowed down:

https://i.postimg.cc/8FrhXJ9r/RCO004_1468809892.jpg

Flash is fast enough to outthink him.

DarkSaint85
LoB is a lot better then he lets on.

He's my pick for dark horse.

LoB is actually quite good, generally.

Originally posted by leonidas
lol i don't know who wins, i only know saint loses. thumb up

You're just jelly. You see all of us, frolicking, even Carver is having fun with us.

This could've been us, Leoni. This could've been us.

leonidas
i know no one can replace carver in your heart. mhm

carver9

This is why I hate BZ. When I read the voters replies about a BZ, they NEVER talk about the write up, they give their perspective on who they think wins. This is one of the reason why I dont like participating in them.

carver9
Read the write up. I didnt see a single person counter my attack. Not one. Everyone went into defensive mode during the onset when you cant defend against what I did.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
This is why I hate BZ. When I read the voters replies about a BZ, they NEVER talk about the write up, they give their perspective on who they think wins. This is one of the reason why I dont like participating in them. I remember reading an old tourney where one of the judges said that one clearly did better, but he couldn't pick him because of what he previously knew about the character. I think it might have been Digi tbh.

Sometimes you get one that goes against the grain like Phildo on Dambo, but more often than not it seems to be based on preconceived notions on the character.

DarkSaint85
Read the write up. I didnt see a single person counter my attack. Not one. Everyone went into defensive mode during the onset when you cant defend against what I did.

I specifically said that you would be depowered, doe. And I also have my gamma burst around me.

My wish is instantaneous. Even if it took you 0.5seconds to find me *somewhere* on the planet.....my wish would have taken place. I specifically asked judges to remember all of Hulk's speed feats....then scale up (as Hulk is more powerful).

Imagine you're somewhere in the US. And I am....randomly somewhere in the world. Maybe I am also in the US, maybe I am in Mexico, maybe I am in Poland, or Cambodia, or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or maybe I am up a tree in Zimbabwe, or in a cave in Afghanistan, or....etc etc. How would you find me? Target me? Amazo has to be close to copy powers, or did you put scans up/argue showing him copying from a distance?

And all this assumes you, in the course of your running around the planet, don't bump into SBP (who is also flying around lol) or someone else to distract you.

Remember, we are on the sacred world of the Kai's, which is nearly 0.5 the size of our entire universe:
https://plus.google.com/100083924506669998789/posts/6eDnwBVgXpW

There is no need to counter your attack, because I, at a stroke, depowered everyone on the battlefield, lol with a single wish, that ignores distance, and targeting.

LordofBrooklyn

I INCINERATED YOU AT SUPERLUMINAL SPEEDS!!!

Amazo has been overwhelmed before most notably against Solomon Grundy.

Superboy Prime is also FASTER than you DEFINITIVELY!!!

carver9
I INCINERATED YOU AT SUPERLUMINAL SPEEDS!!!

Amazo has been overwhelmed before most notably against Solomon Grundy.

Superboy Prime is also FASTER than you DEFINITIVELY!!!

Is that why he got blitzed to death by Flash and ran off? A serious Flash. Remember, Prime fears rhe Flashes and I am an amplified Flash that have your powers stored within me. You honestly dont stand a chance but I didnt even engage you. I let Monarch do all of the work and then cleaned you up afterwards. Pushing me in the sun does nothing but amp me. Theres no proof that Superboy sun amps into a God like character. Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun? From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level.

smile

Flawed debating LOB.

carver9
I remember reading an old tourney where one of the judges said that one clearly did better, but he couldn't pick him because of what he previously knew about the character. I think it might have been Digi tbh.

Sometimes you get one that goes against the grain like Phildo on Dambo, but more often than not it seems to be based on preconceived notions on the character.

I would love to see this thread.

carver9
I specifically said that you would be depowered, doe. And I also have my gamma burst around me.

My wish is instantaneous. Even if it took you 0.5seconds to find me *somewhere* on the planet.....my wish would have taken place. I specifically asked judges to remember all of Hulk's speed feats....then scale up (as Hulk is more powerful).

Imagine you're somewhere in the US. And I am....randomly somewhere in the world. Maybe I am also in the US, maybe I am in Mexico, maybe I am in Poland, or Cambodia, or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or maybe I am up a tree in Zimbabwe, or in a cave in Afghanistan, or....etc etc. How would you find me? Target me? Amazo has to be close to copy powers, or did you put scans up/argue showing him copying from a distance?

And all this assumes you, in the course of your running around the planet, don't bump into SBP (who is also flying around lol) or someone else to distract you.

Remember, we are on the sacred world of the Kai's, which is nearly 0.5 the size of our entire universe:
https://plus.google.com/100083924506669998789/posts/6eDnwBVgXpW

There is no need to counter your attack, because I, at a stroke, depowered everyone on the battlefield, lol with a single wish, that ignores distance, and targeting.

Hhhhmmm, you still get blitzed and exploded on.

DarkSaint85
Hhhhmmm, you still get blitzed and exploded on.

I hope your post had scans of your speed smile over these distance (it's a BIIG world!) I know I had scans to support me not needing to find you

LordofBrooklyn
Is that why he got blitzed to death by Flash and ran off? A serious Flash. Remember, Prime fears rhe Flashes and I am an amplified Flash that have your powers stored within me. You honestly dont stand a chance but I didnt even engage you. I let Monarch do all of the work and then cleaned you up afterwards. Pushing me in the sun does nothing but amp me. Theres no proof that Superboy sun amps into a God like character. Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun? From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level.

smile

Flawed debating LOB.

Speed- I ALREADY provided this scan showing Superboy Prime OUTBLITIZNG three Flashes!!!

http://i.imgur.com/D5UpwcJ.png

If you want THE FLASHES THEMSELVES admitting Prime is faster here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/hlVL6IR.png

ADVANTAGE-SUPERBOY PRIME

Sun Amp- You both ASKED and ANSWERED your own question here.

Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun?-Filthy Gammite Carver

You then ANSWER your question

From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level- Craven Carver

If a "TASTE" of the sun takes him"At his normal power level" then drawing closer to the Sun will augment them further.

I PROVE this point showing what a DEPOWERED Superboy Prime can do.

http://imgur.com/a/9YrML#2

ADVANTAGE SUPERBOY PRIME

NemeBro
So carver, is your post ever going to get working scans? I think there were like two working links within your entire post.

beatboks
Hmmm whats the point of having a single post tourney if everyones going to debate it in the odds thread instead?

I'll pass more comment after judges votes

DarkSaint85
thumb up soz boks, I get riled.

Damborgson
I'm enjoying the debate thumb up

DarkSaint85
I remember reading an old tourney where one of the judges said that one clearly did better, but he couldn't pick him because of what he previously knew about the character. I think it might have been Digi tbh.

I'd actually argue that whilst its good for usual tourneys, you can't do that with single post ones.

Let's say I argue that Hulk can fly:
https://i.postimg.cc/jqZZZnWB/3400587152_2ec761be26.jpg

I then argue that his stats increase the more powerful he gets:
https://i.postimg.cc/DZDmwcjt/world_war_hulk_-_x-men_002_018.jpg

So WBH can now fly at FTL speeds.

If a judge comes in and has no preconceived notion about WBH, in a single post tourney where my opponents can't pick holes in my argument, then that judge has no choice but to accept the arguments being presented - that Hulk can now zip around the sky.

leonidas

hm, i would disagree with this as a general rule. i've put on a few of these things and obviously been in my fair share and can say that for the most part i've always found that the judges do their best to base outcomes on the debate. i remember once having to address this point directly with a judge i asked to work one of the matches in a tourney i hosted. i always remind the people nice enough to volunteer their time to go based on what you read and generally the rational given in rulings reflects this stance. it's not perfect, obviously, but more often than not in my experience people have done a pretty good job removing personal knowledge from the equation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.