Hulk: amp vs amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Hypothetically if the Hulk(Banner) were to get either the Mind Gem* or a Red Lantern Ring which one would amp his strength the most?

*Mind Gem isn't amped by Power Gem

LordofBrooklyn
Clearly the Red lantern ring.

The rage boost afforded by the ring would be fueled by the supposed limitless energy from the dimension where Banner draws his strength.

One Big Mob
Amp is amp

Brockalizer
I was thinking that it would vary, depending on which Hulk it is. Savage or Mindless Hulk with the rage ring would be insane, Galaxy or even Universe Breaker insane. However, one of the intelligent (not Joe Fixit) versions, Professor Hulk or even Maestro in particular are already familiar with the Infinity Gems and would definitely be capable of harnessing it's infinite power, Reality Breaker insane.

janus77
Aren't the rings less powerful than the gems?

I'd say the Mind Gem would help Banner unleash more power without losing control, so probably he could go "Universebreaker Hulk".

beatboks
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I was thinking that it would vary, depending on which Hulk it is. Savage or Mindless Hulk with the rage ring would be insane, Galaxy or even Universe Breaker insane. However, one of the intelligent (not Joe Fixit) versions, Professor Hulk or even Maestro in particular are already familiar with the Infinity Gems and would definitely be capable of harnessing it's infinite power, Reality Breaker insane.

The question you asked in the OP is which would make him stronger and that would be the red power ring for the reasons LoB stated. what you're saying here would be the inverse, because as the mind stone would help him retain intellect and reason it would work against his rage and reduce his strength

Brockalizer
Originally posted by beatboks
The question you asked in the OP is which would make him stronger and that would be the red power ring for the reasons LoB stated. what you're saying here would be the inverse, because as the mind stone would help him retain intellect and reason it would work against his rage and reduce his strength I wasn't implying that it would retain his intellect, I guess I should have explained better. My reasoning is that rage is an emotional response centered in the brain. My reasoning is that an intelligent Hulk would know this and use the Mind Gem to amp his rage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Amp is amp

laughing

#threadwinner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.