Voltron vs Transformer Combiners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
1. Voltron Lions vs Predacons

2. Voltron Cars vs Combaticons

3. Voltron vs Predaking or Bruticus

cdtm
If we're using IDW combiners, then Voltron.

Defensor was cut down with a Great Sword, powered off Spark energy, used by Star Saber (Not the combiner Star Saber, either. Just an Ultra Magnus sized bot. Cyclonus beat him, twice.)

The Blazing Sword cuts through fleets of giant battleships. No combiner is taking that.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by cdtm
If we're using IDW combiners, then Voltron.

Defensor was cut down with a Great Sword, powered off Spark energy, used by Star Saber (Not the combiner Star Saber, either. Just an Ultra Magnus sized bot. Cyclonus beat him, twice.)

The Blazing Sword cuts through fleets of giant battleships. No combiner is taking that.

I would agree with most of that, however, I believe that in the other matches the Predacons and Combaticons would easily beat the Lions or cars by themselves.

cdtm
Even the individual lions were cutting through fleets like a hot knife through butter.

Fleets that hold the Cybertronians in check, like the Black Box Consortia or Rom: Space Knights fleet (Solstar order, I think?) could be handled by the individual lions.

Flyattractor
Gotta side with Voltron on this. Western Cartoons just can't compare to the Wacky Anime Levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.