Onimi vs Sheev - TK Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
1. Who has the better feat?
2. How much does the Emperor scale above the Lusankya in DE and is it enough to put him above Onimi, assuming he lost in the first round?

TULAKHORDFAN666
First of all, it is not clear, clear or understandable, to understand just what is the best feature on the basis of their system of telekinetic management, namely, Onimi searching for the city and Sheevpatine who accompanies Lusinky

Now if I have to guess, both bullshit feats, your mother is a prostitute who drinks a whole snare, buys a rice with money, smells like a shit, but I pull, I just need to back up the people at that time to ship the ship by not driving it, not moving her mind , and even then, perhaps using the dark side of the power to stop and hold it, it's too green to know

On the side of the vong, onion caused the quake of the quake to quake, but it was unclear if this was the telepathic rule, if he thought of the ****ing structure, he came into his mind by his phallus, or in fact, just throwing the structure into a clitoris made it explosion and explosion, causing all people to tremble in fear and move the building to its construction

The point is that there is no impossible game as it is clear, on the black side of the vong, who knows who is best, but the palevine speed shelit sheev onehot rapes vong, or onions humiliates the old man and kills him, making his abilities crash and his tempest stormed him and raped him and killed him

gold slorg
Comparing the feats on their own, I would claim they are both pretty similar; lifting a 19km starship is around the level of moving the 100 km one, both are insane beyond belief. But Palpatine's feat occured without any external problems for him, it was just him, unlimited time, and the starship.

In case of Onimi, he was also manipulating the fight, commanding Shimrra and Slayers, and there was the whole giant battle around him; he couldn't focus just on the movement of the palace, and he had giant time constraints while also controlling the combat around him, he had to multi-task. I would claim Onimi's feat to be superior because of that.

As for second question, not sure.

Azronger
Originally posted by gold slorg
Comparing the feats on their own, I would claim they are both pretty similar; lifting a 19km starship is around the level of moving the 100 km one, both are insane beyond belief. But Palpatine's feat occured without any external problems for him, it was just him, unlimited time, and the starship.

In case of Onimi, he was also manipulating the fight, commanding Shimrra and Slayers, and there was the whole giant battle around him; he couldn't focus just on the movement of the palace, and he had giant time constraints while also controlling the combat around him, he had to multi-task. I would claim Onimi's feat to be superior because of that.

As for second question, not sure.

That's false. Palpatine was also multitasking with dominating and draining the 20-billion-strong populace of Byss from across the galaxy, and also arguably telepathically mindraping the entire Imperial military consisting of tens of trillions of people all over the galaxy, at the same time as playing around with the Lusankya, so I wouldn't say Onimi's feat is better because he was multitasking.

Vitiate
Who said that Onimi moved the Citadel?

RealistRacism
I'm convinced Onimi could just stomp anyone now, ngl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.