Is Cad Bane Dead in Canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I saw the unfinished Clone Wars episode of their old west style duel on YouTube which would have been cool.

Is that accepted as canon?

Galan007
No, it's not canon. It is just an unfinished clip from an episode that never aired.

It also doesn't show Bane's 'death', per se. He and Boba shoot at the same time, both go down at the same time, and the clip ends with a blaster hole/dent shown in Boba's helmet.

We know Boba ultimately survived their shootout, so perhaps Bane did as well. We don't know either way.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Galan007
No, it's not canon. It is just an unfinished clip from an episode that never aired.

It also doesn't show Bane's 'death', per se. He and Boba shoot at the same time, both go down at the same time, and the clip ends with a blaster hole/dent shown in Boba's helmet.

We know Boba ultimately survived their shootout, so perhaps Bane did as well. We don't know either way.

All the unfinished Clone Wars episodes are canon apparently

Jaggarath
Bane was likely killed by Fett in a situation comparable / exactly the same as the one shown.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
All the unfinished Clone Wars episodes are canon apparently Even if true(and I hate this notion, because it canonizes the Vong by proxy... F*cking Hidalgo), Bane still wasn't shown dead in that clip.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
All the unfinished Clone Wars episodes are canon apparently Source?

Even so we don't know fur sure if he died I guess.

Darth Thor
Yeah all unfinished clone wars stuff is supposed to be canon.

Its all basically Filoni headcanon which he counts as canon when producing anything new. E.g. Maul and Ashoka having known each other from before Rebels (that episode was prior to the Ashoka novel).

Also the Kyber crystals powering the Death Star was acknowledged in a big way in later movies.

One Big Mob
New season seems like it's going to finish those episodes seeing as they already have a load of shit done.

Which means Dark Disciple.

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
^ Well there would be a need, for fans who dont read novels/comics. Which is most of them.

But yeah I doubt they will give it us in animated form now.

Galan007
S7 will most likely showcase The Siege of Mandalore, which I'm hoping culminates with Operation Knightfall. Then that needs to be the end of TCW for good, imo.

relentless1
TCW can go on forever imo its the best thing Star Wars to date. Thy need to do Son of Dathomir if they are gonna re tread any explored story in other mediums cuz then we can see:

Dooku vs Mace
Sidious/Dooku/Grevious vs Talzin/Maul

juggernaut74
Mace didn't fight Dooku, he fought Maul.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Mace didn't fight Dooku, he fought Maul.

Unfortunately. Dooku fought people like constantly in TCW so why couldn't Mace?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Galan007

Wasn't Bane shot in the head? Unless Duro's can survive getting shot in their oversized foreheads.

In highschool I legit had a teacher who's head was like that. We called him the hammerhead.

RealistRacism
I will lead a revolt against the state if they continue to allow Dark Disciple to remain in circulation. That book should be banned.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by RealistRacism
I will lead a revolt against the state if they continue to allow Dark Disciple to remain in circulation. That book should be banned.

F*cking hate that book.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by RealistRacism

Only because Dooku sucks in it :/

gold slorg
when were you when cad bane dies

i was sat at scotland drinking algohol when dav filoni ring
'cad bane is kill'
'no'

and you?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by gold slorg
when were you when cad bane dies

i was sat at scotland drinking algohol when dav filoni ring
'cad bane is kill'
'no'

and you?

Are you drinking right now?

RealistRacism
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Only because Dooku sucks in it :/
stfu. Why must women pretend to be good at things? Just let men write the books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.