Upgrade Predator runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1. Scar
2. Mr.Black
3. Predalien
4. Wolf
5. Super Predators (All 3)
6. Alien Queen

Every Predator has their basic equipment.

ShadowFyre
He loses at 5. Should beat the rest.

BruceSkywalker
Upgrade Pred gets to 5

McNasty996
Stops at 5 but I could honestly see Wolf getting some wins in, the shoulder cannons in used in AVP:Requim were imo the most powerful seen on screen to date(was blowing holes through the Predator Ship causing it to crash and destroyed entire sections of concrete and steel like nothing).

The upgrade gets hit with one of those and I dont see his subdermal armor being anywhere near that effective

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by McNasty996
Stops at 5 but I could honestly see Wolf getting some wins in, the shoulder cannons in used in AVP:Requim were imo the most powerful seen on screen to date(was blowing holes through the Predator Ship causing it to crash and destroyed entire sections of concrete and steel like nothing).

The upgrade gets hit with one of those and I dont see his subdermal armor being anywhere near that effective

Good point. Wolf could win a couple. I wish the preds were like their comic counterparts and I wish they would cut this upgrade shit out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.