Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Galaxy Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
High end Supes probably takes it, generally speaking though I'd side with the Emperor.

Galan007
thumb up

This Superman could obliterate solar systems with a sneeze, could physically shove people through the timestream, could casually pull dozenS of planets behind him and fly them to another galaxy, could move singular planets and snuff out red giant stars with his breath alone, was massively FTL and could fly to the end of infinity in the space of a few panels, could rip open/overpower black holes, etc. etc. etc.

There's a vast difference between being OP in the SWU, and being OP in mainstream Marvel/DC(this is especially true with pre-crisis Kryptonians, who are ridiculously OP even by comic book standards.)

victreebelvictr
Could he live being Force Choked?

I know it sounds slightly stupid, but when you think about it, overpowered characters from franchises like Dragon Ball have no counter for this attack.

Goku has not much of any telekinetic powers that allow him to stop the Choke, would PC Superman have an ability like this?

Galan007
Better question: has Vitiate ever choked a being with the durability of pre-crisis Superman?

victreebelvictr
No, but Galaxy Vtiate possibly could.

If he concentrated enough power in his choke, maybe.

It is the only way I could see him winning tbh.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Could he live being Force Choked?

I know it sounds slightly stupid, but when you think about it, overpowered characters from franchises like Dragon Ball have no counter for this attack.

Goku has not much of any telekinetic powers that allow him to stop the Choke, would PC Superman have an ability like this? Even Chiaotzu could attack internal organs and that's when they operated on moon busting levels. After that he became useless.

Fused Zamasu used it but he was strong enough with TK to throw a charging SSBlue Goku around, which is far above what any force user can do.

Their durability is too high for just anyone with TK to stop them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
...But can he endure a solar system-busting sneeze? mmm

NemeBro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.