Juggernaut vs. Hercules (arm-wrestling match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Current versions.

2. Classic FP Juggy, Classic Immortal Herc.

Originally posted by leonidas

Hercules--120

Juggernaut--110

#carvonidas

CosmicComet
Wouldn't Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment work well in this kinda match up?

Prof. T.C McAbe
If his unstoppable trick applies to his moving hand too, Juggs, else Herc wins 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Wouldn't Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment work well in this kinda match up?

It shouldn't.

Knowsbleed asked Christos Gage on some forum whether WWH stopped Cain or not in WWH/X-Men... and Gage replied it was just a contest of strength.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If his unstoppable trick applies to his moving hand too, Juggs, else Herc wins 10/10.

What feats make you think so?

The ones Herc made up? Or maybe when he hurt his hand punching the Hulk recently?

juggernaut74
Juggernaut all day long.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggernaut all day long.

https://tinyurl.com/y7n3pchk

juggernaut74
I may be a tad biased and all but Juggernaut is stronger than the Hulk.

Just wish I could find those fan mail letters answered by the editors stating Juggernaut was stronger than Hulk.

StiltmanFTW

Just wish I could find those fan mail letters answered by the editors stating Juggernaut was stronger than Hulk.

You mean this, correct?

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I forgot to add these to the special abilities section.

Evidence that the Juggernaut has dynamic strength:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Dynamic%20Power/th_DynamicStrength5.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Dynamic%20Power/th_34.jpg

There are other on panel hints that the Juggernaut has dynamic power. Nothing as substantial as this though IMO.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It shouldn't.

Knowsbleed asked Christos Gage on some forum whether WWH stopped Cain or not in WWH/X-Men... and Gage replied it was just a contest of strength.

Yes I'm aware of that interview, but just means Gage wanted that to be a test of strength, even though he could have easily written it to be about the enchantment.

Doesn't mean the enchantment wouldn't work in arm wrestling if Cain wants it to.

But lets just ignore it to make it easy, without it, I think Cain would eventually win still. Not because he is stronger, but his stamina should be better than Herc's.

CosmicComet

Times change man. It's not the 90s anymore.

And even if it was the 90s...there was still the Onslaught saga...where Hulk massively showed up Cain against a common opponent.

Genii96
Juggernaut wins this,his enchantment is perfect for this kind of contest

riv6672
Herc 10/10.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HqH8ND4bok

Darth Thor
Without enchantment I dont see Juggs being stronger than Thor or Herc tbh.

Not that thats not ridiculously strong as it is. Then with the invulnerable enchantment on top is whats always made him =/> Hulk.

Even though hes never actually beaten Hulk right?

CosmicComet
Juggernaut has ko'd Hulk before.

Genii96
He also matched WWH too

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Even though hes never actually beaten Hulk right?

He has...

Darth Thor
I must have missed that one. All the ones ive seen were stalemates with edge to Hulk.

Edit - Wait are you guys referring to Professor Hulk? Has he ever beaten Savage Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
I must have missed that one. All the ones ive seen were stalemates with edge to Hulk.

https://i.imgur.com/LYU8zRA.jpg

As for his strength, it's been described as "immeasurable", same as the Hulk's... makes sense seeing as he has the dynamic strenght thing of his own... Thor and Herc are not even close to their level.

zopzop
Juggernaut 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
Edit - Wait are you guys referring to Professor Hulk? Has he ever beaten Savage Hulk?

Yes, Prof. Didn't even need his armor for him.

And guess what...

https://tinyurl.com/ybhtxpxp

Darth Thor
Meh. Savage took on Juggs more than once and more than held his own.

But I wonder if thats where Avengers 4 is going, with a smarter and stronger Professor Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
In their first fight ever, Hulkie boy was lucky enough to remove his helmet and throw him in the direction of Xavier, Jean and Scott.

Herc is not on Hulk's level. Never has been.

Darth Thor

Herc is not on Hulk's level. Never has been.

I know that!

But Juggs has more than just strength.

StiltmanFTW
Depowered Juggs (massively reduced in size and overall power) beat the living crap out of post-Astonishing Colossus.

Same Colossus, as WWH admitted, could make a decent opponent for a regular Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Probably Herc

CosmicComet
I wonder if juggs would have survived if dropped off in the dark dimension as banner and betty were destroying it.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I wonder if juggs would have survived if dropped off in the dark dimension as banner and betty were destroying it. More than likely. Taking a direct blow is another story though.

If he had his "shield" I doubt it'd do too much tbh. I'd imagine it's somewhere around the strength of Umar's shield.

carver9
Giving this to Jugs even though he isnt on Hulks level in strength. This is non debatable. Hulk fought a HIGHLY amped Onslaught and stomped him whereas Juggernaut loss to newly/first form, non amped Onslaught,, with ease. One TK punch.

Genii96
And yet,he had no problem duking it out with wwh,who had to resort to skill over strength to beat him

CosmicComet
Onslaught Hulk > wwh.

Hell onslaught hulk may even be above Hotm Hulk.

psycho gundam
lol nope

Mindless Hulk is just unrestrained by Banner so he's not curtailing his strength, however Banner is the catalyst for increased strength beyond that so with him out of the picture he can't get stronger.

CosmicComet
The first line is more important. That would explain why full power juggernaut was even with WWH yet vastly below Hulk in the Onslaught saga.

psycho gundam
Green scar was holding back the entire arc, he was only unrestrained fully in HOTM where he explicitly stated that in Manhattan and Vegas were events of him holding back. The Juggernaut, Zom Strange, Sentry, Avengers, etc were all him under-performing. Cho even reiterated how even out for revenge nobody died

CosmicComet
That works too.

My point is still that Juggernaut is nowhere close to the higher levels of Hulk. Much as I wish he was. He just ain't.

leonidas
Which feats did here make up again.....? Lol. And remind me again what happened when Juggs fought Thor without his shield...? Juggs is strong. Thor and herc are stronger . But saying his strengths is immeasurable is convincing too

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/52828/3522686-sch2kd.jpg

You may be the most powerful being on the planet.

juggernaut74
You mean this, correct? That's it.

Juggernaut>>>Hulk.

juggernaut74
Depowered Juggs (massively reduced in size and overall power) beat the living crap out of post-Astonishing Colossus.

Did I miss that fight? You have scans?

StiltmanFTW
Did I miss that fight? You have scans?

Amazing X-Men.

http://i.imgur.com/ONJXvkN.png

Philosophía
Bump.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules or stalemate.

StiltmanFTW

Diesldude
Growing up I loved to read Greek Mythology. Herc was one of my favorites right up there with Superman. He did wrestle with Zeus to a draw in one of the stories. This marvel version is gay. Big let down, Jugs is stronger and has unlimited stamina. He will win this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
This marvel version is gay.

Bi, actually wink

And he plays the comic relief part often.

Originally posted by Diesldude
Jugs is stronger and has unlimited stamina. He will win this.

Depends on the incarnation, but then again... same with Herc.

Current Juggs is getting revamped and possibly repowered again, so we should wait and see how he performs against the Hulk.

Booya_69
I gotta go with juggy

One can argue juggernaut is the brick of bricks...

StiltmanFTW
He is.

He had a really poor track record during his "amped" state recently, though.

But since he's getting a new comic... that may change... or not, we'll see.

Booya_69

carver9
Jugs

StiltmanFTW

lawest9
Bi, actually wink

And he plays the comic relief part often.

Depends on the incarnation, but then again... same with Herc.

Current Juggs is getting revamped and possibly repowered again, so we should wait and see how he performs against the Hulk. STILL...........a big let down.

Booya_69

Booya_69
*blood oath

h1a8
Juggernaut is viewed as stronger than Thor when they face each other. So I say Juggs wins (especially considering what he did to professor Hulk)

juggernaut74
Juggernaut still wins.

We almost go to see these two fight around Hulk #400 or so, the same issue Juggernaut ko'd Hulk while he was in his pajamas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.