MCU Thor vs. DCEU Zod+Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
MCU Thor with stormbreaker

VS

DCEU Wonder Woman
DCEU Zod

quanchi112
Thor destroys them.

FrothByte
Thor can beat either one on one but he'll have trouble taking them out together. Still doable but it's possible that the duo will win as well.

The Spectre+
can SB get through Diana's shield??????

Robtard
Thor will kneel before Zod here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
can SB get through Diana's shield?????? laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Either of the DCEU characters solo here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Either of the DCEU characters solo here. Ridiculous and fanboyism.

Khazra Reborn
If Thor has Storm breaker they die badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If Thor has Storm breaker they die badly. Very badly.

h1a8
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If Thor has Storm breaker they die badly.

Either one could beat Thor solo.
For example, WW has speed, bracers, lasso, sword, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
For example, WW has speed, bracers, lasso, sword, etc. Prove it.

Silent Master

Ok, I challenge you to a BZ. Thor vs Zod. do you accept?

Khazra Reborn

She can't fly, and has shit durability. A single shot from SB and she's dead.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, I challenge you to a BZ. Thor vs Zod. do you accept?

We can just debate it here. Go ahead and make a case for Thor over Zod.

quanchi112
We can just debate it here. Go ahead and make a case for Thor over Zod. Coward.

Silent Master
We can just debate it here. Go ahead and make a case for Thor over Zod.

I'll take your refusal to Battle Zone as a concession.

ShadowFyre
Tough fight. Diana's sword is the only real problem here. And I suppose the lasso. Everything else Thor can take all day long.

h1a8

Surtur

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm guessing you're saying Zod wins because in your mind Zod=Superman. The problem is Superman has better feats than Zod.

Nope

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm guessing you're saying Zod wins because in your mind Zod=Superman. The problem is Superman has better feats than Zod.

He's saying it because he's a troll.

h1a8
He's saying it because he's a troll.

You are the actual troll. No one addresses it because the majority of posters here are Marvel bias (like you). But everyone here knows.

You hardly ever debate. You always ask redundant and also rhetorical questions, you play childish antics, you twist people's words, etc. You never take a side and argue why. You talk in riddles instead of being direct. You flame others. You derail the threads with flaming material. You create strawman. You ignore (don't address) people's points and copy and paste the same posts. You state that the evidence people post is not proof without giving any reason why. You often champion (jump on the bandwagon) other poster's arguments and not one of your own. Everyone here can agree to this, but most will be Silent about it (pun intended).

You my friend are the definition of a troll.

John Murdoch
Does Thor have the durability and the firepower to take both Zod and Diana in an open area, epic brawl? Yes, yes I think he does.

However, if Diana gets in quick with her sword, she can hack cut if not hack some body parts off Thor if the fight with Doomsday is any indication, so if her and Zod work together, I see them winning, especially considering their speed advantage as well.

Darth Thor

DCEU Wonder Woman cant even fly so she has no chance on her own.

quanchi112
You are the actual troll. No one addresses it because the majority of posters here are Marvel bias (like you). But everyone here knows.

You hardly ever debate. You always ask redundant and also rhetorical questions, you play childish antics, you twist people's words, etc. You never take a side and argue why. You talk in riddles instead of being direct. You flame others. You derail the threads with flaming material. You create strawman. You ignore (don't address) people's points and copy and paste the same posts. You state that the evidence people post is not proof without giving any reason why. You often champion (jump on the bandwagon) other poster's arguments and not one of your own. Everyone here can agree to this, but most will be Silent about it (pun intended).

You my friend are the definition of a troll. h1 just destroyed Sm.

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Does Thor have the durability and the firepower to take both Zod and Diana in an open area, epic brawl? Yes, yes I think he does.

However, if Diana gets in quick with her sword, she can hack cut if not hack some body parts off Thor if the fight with Doomsday is any indication, so if her and Zod work together, I see them winning, especially considering their speed advantage as well.

Yeah but then you have the fight against Steppenwolf where her sword wasn't really doing much damage to him despite landing direct hits.

Not saying it won't work on Thor, just saying we shouldn't automatically assume it will work simply because it worked on DD.

Anyway, I still think Thor wins one on one but probably loses a slight majority in 2 on 1.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah but then you have the fight against Steppenwolf where her sword wasn't really doing much damage to him despite landing direct hits.

Not saying it won't work on Thor, just saying we shouldn't automatically assume it will work simply because it worked on DD.

Anyway, I still think Thor wins one on one but probably loses a slight majority in 2 on 1.

Ya good point. And we've all pointed out in multiple threads the level of durability that Thor has from a laundry list of film feats. His only issue is slicing and piercing durability, as Hela had no problem stabbing him. However, Hela's powers of weapon manifestation are different from Diana having a sword as a weapon, so it's hardly comparing apples to apples.

John Murdoch
So, where I stand at are these two options:

- If Zod and Diana work together well enough, I can see them landing enough hits on Thor until Zod can distract/restrain him enough for Diana to get some critical stabs/slashes in.
- If Zod and Diana just engage in a brawl, Thor w/ Stormbreaker has too much durability, too many ranged attack options, a weapon that can potentially maim Zod and Diana, and too much strength for them to put him down for good.

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Ya good point. And we've all pointed out in multiple threads the level of durability that Thor has from a laundry list of film feats. His only issue is slicing and piercing durability, as Hela had no problem stabbing him. However, Hela's powers of weapon manifestation are different from Diana having a sword as a weapon, so it's hardly comparing apples to apples.

My personal take on this is that Diana's sword can cut and pierce Thor but she'll need a number of strikes to make them serious enough. This is evidenced by how Thor can take on numerous stabs from the likes of Loki and Hela yet continues to fight afterwards.

So do I think she can cut Thor? Definitely. Do I think she can cut off his head (or other body parts) with one clean hit? Doubtful.

But I guess we're pretty much in agreement with how the fight goes down anyway.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by FrothByte
My personal take on this is that Diana's sword can cut and pierce Thor but she'll need a number of strikes to make them serious enough. This is evidenced by how Thor can take on numerous stabs from the likes of Loki and Hela yet continues to fight afterwards.

So do I think she can cut Thor? Definitely. Do I think she can cut off his head (or other body parts) with one clean hit? Doubtful.

But I guess we're pretty much in agreement with how the fight goes down anyway.

Yes sir, I agree on all accounts with your statement here.

Silent Master

You my friend are the definition of a troll.

If you're done having your little temper tantrum, everyone is still waiting for you to back up your claim in regards to Zod being able to solo.

h1a8
If you're done having your little temper tantrum, everyone is still waiting for you to back up your claim in regards to Zod being able to solo.

Speed and strength and relentless.

Darth Thor
Speed and strength and relentless.

How is he stronger.

He didnt display any outstanding speed IIrc.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How is he stronger.

He didnt display any outstanding speed IIrc.
He uppercut Clark all the way up to the top of a skyscraper. Clark busted the top really well proving that he would have went up another half skyscraper distance (at least) if he didn't make contact with the skyscraper.
Thor has nothing that comes close to this.

He fought Clark at speeds far faster than Thor's speed. It was like watching a dragon ball z level fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.