Ares/Steppenwolf vs. MCU Hela/Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Steppenwolf has his axe

Who wins

Silent Master
Who do you think wins?

quanchi112
Hela or Kurse solo.

ShadowFyre
Decent fight. The Marvel team should win almost every time.

BruceSkywalker
MCU stomps

John Murdoch
The CGI big bads vs the two villains that were Thor's superiors.

Hela could probably beat them both by herself, so adding in Kurse ought to make it an easy day for the nine realms' most wanted.

Darth Thor
Yeah Hela solos. Easily.

h1a8
Ares lights them up.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Ares lights them up.

You might want to watch the movies before making such retarded arguments.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You might want to watch the movies before making such retarded arguments. Prove that Hela or Kurse is immune to lightning outside of Asgard.

Adam Grimes
Lol.

Hela or Kurse solo.

h1a8
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol.

Hela or Kurse solo.

Let's debate then. How do they get around Ares lightning or his ability to control metal? And his ability to teleport and fly at will?

Adam Grimes
Hela does it by stabbing him in the face. Kurse by beating him like he did Thor. Now show me the calculations.

h1a8
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hela does it by stabbing him in the face. Kurse by beating him like he did Thor. Now show me the calculations. He can fly and teleport. She would have to throw blades at him. He can control metal though. Plus he can disintegrate blades with a touch.

BruceSkywalker
here comes another 50 pages of nonsense from h1...

quanchi112
H1 is a coward and obvious troll.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Ares has a higher chance of taking Hela then he would have Kurse.

Not sure if he could win, but I am pretty sure the Kurse team win either way.

Quick to criticize, the usual I see. smile

Silent Master
Prove that Hela or Kurse is immune to lightning outside of Asgard.

No one claimed that they were immune to lightning, Ares lightning on the other hand doesn't have the feats necessary to give him the win.

Darth Thor
Prove that Hela or Kurse is immune to lightning outside of Asgard.

Lol Hela tanked Thors strongest lightning blast in the history of lightning blasts.

Which I calculate to be approximately 1billion times as powerful as an average lightning blast from Ares.

Let's debate then. How do they get around Ares lightning or his ability to control metal? And his ability to teleport and fly at will?

Easy. Multiple Ranged attacks. And being much faster and much more skilled combatant.

Ares has no chance. He coudnt even take Wonder Woman who can not even take bullets from regular 1900 hand held weapons.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol Hela tanked Thors strongest lightning blast in the history of lightning blasts.

Which I calculate to be approximately 1billion times as powerful as an average lightning blast from Ares.

Easy. Multiple Ranged attacks. And being much faster and much more skilled combatant.

Ares has no chance. He coudnt even take Wonder Woman who can not even take bullets from regular 1900 hand held weapons.

Why was it Thor's strongest lightning blast?
Hela was very much affected.
This fight isn't on Asgard where she is stronger.
Ares can control metal and has the ability to teleport at will.
And Ares can disintegrate metal with a touch.

Please don't turn into a troll debater. ABC logic doesnt apply when plot devices are present. Ares >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steppenwolf

No one claimed that they were immune to lightning, Ares lightning on the other hand doesn't have the feats necessary to give him the win.

It's millions of times more energy than a real lightning bolt.
She or Kurse hasn't shown any immunity to lightning.

Darth Thor
Ares was trash. Literally.

Could not even handle an early version of WW who just began to unlock her powers.

I didnt see him teleporting around WW to hit and evade her. You need On Screen Feats to support your assertions in a battle scenario.

h1a8
Ares was trash. Literally.

Could not even handle an early version of WW who just began to unlock her powers.

I didnt see him teleporting around WW to hit and evade her. You need On Screen Feats to support your assertions in a battle scenario. He was teleporting in the beginning to avoid her. In his fight with her he was trying to talk to her, plus she had no ranged attacks. Also, in fiction, characters don't always fight to the best of their ability due to the plot. Forum fights are different. Characters fight to the best of their ability.

WW has bracers to absorb lightning. Without those WW would have been toast. Hela doesn't have any magical bracers here.
ABC logic doesn't apply here.
Plus you are forgetting Ares can control metal and disintegrate metal with a touch.

victreebelvictr
His lightning would do nothing tbh.

Thor blasted Hela with the most powerful bolt he has ever made.

It did absolutely nothing.

h1a8
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
His lightning would do nothing tbh.

Thor blasted Hela with the most powerful bolt he has ever made.

It did absolutely nothing.

Prove that it was the most powerful.
Prove that she wasn't affected because she was out of the fight for a long time.
This fight she's not on Asgard and is much weaker.

Silent Master
Why was it Thor's strongest lightning blast?
Hela was very much affected.
This fight isn't on Asgard where she is stronger.
Ares can control metal and has the ability to teleport at will.
And Ares can disintegrate metal with a touch.

Please don't turn into a troll debater. ABC logic doesnt apply when plot devices are present. Ares >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steppenwolf

It's millions of times more energy than a real lightning bolt.
She or Kurse hasn't shown any immunity to lightning.

Prove it.

Raptor22
Why was it Thor's strongest lightning blast? well he did say that he already hit her with

"the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts and it did nothing."

After loki tells him to hit her with some lightning.

That and if he could have mustered up a more powerfup blast to stop her, id assume he would have at least tried that instead of unleashing sutur and destroying asgard.

Do u think it wasnt thors strongest blast?

victreebelvictr
Prove that she wasn't affected because she was out of the fight for a long time.
This fight she's not on Asgard and is much weaker. He is that it was the most powerful lightning bolt of all time.

Honestly, I am not sure it was his biggest, but it was pretty damn close.

h1a8
He is that it was the most powerful lightning bolt of all time.

Honestly, I am not sure it was his biggest, but it was pretty damn close.

The most powerful was in Avengers when he used the building to charge.
The second most powerful was in Jotunheim.

Originally posted by Raptor22
well he did say that he already hit her with

"the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts and it did nothing."

After loki tells him to hit her with some lightning.

That and if he could have mustered up a more powerfup blast to stop her, id assume he would have at least tried that instead of unleashing sutur and destroying asgard.

Do u think it wasnt thors strongest blast?

Nope. A few other blasts by Thor were stronger.
She recovered from the blast but was out for a good while. So it did affect her. Ares can spam lightning nonstop.
This fight is outside of Asgard. She would be weaker as well as her regeneration ability.

victreebelvictr

Silent Master
The most powerful was in Avengers when he used the building to charge.
The second most powerful was in Jotunheim.

Nope. A few other blasts by Thor were stronger.
She recovered from the blast but was out for a good while. So it did affect her. Ares can spam lightning nonstop.
This fight is outside of Asgard. She would be weaker as well as her regeneration ability.

Prove that Ares can spam lightning non-stop.

quanchi112
This fight she's not on Asgard and is much weaker. You are a waste of evidence and are not reasonable. Sadly I see traits of you in other posters I did not see until recently. Facts do not matter to you or them just your narrow minded views.

victreebelvictr
I am actually impressed with you Quan, everything you have said so far in this thread is spot on! thumb up

quanchi112
I am actually impressed with you Quan, everything you have said so far in this thread is spot on! thumb up I do not care what you think.

Robtard
Hela could solo, not 100% Kurse could. MCU team takes this though.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

playa1258
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Team 1. Trolling for attention. So sad.

playa1258
Actually meant to type team 2.

quanchi112
Actually meant to type team 2. I bullied you.

playa1258
You couldn't bully me if you tried. I would destroy you with ease.

You know this to be true.

quanchi112
You couldn't bully me if you tried. I would destroy you with ease.

You know this to be true. I just did, wimp.

playa1258
You didn't do shit. You just need to accept I'm bigger, stronger, faster, tougher and better trained then you.

The truth hurts I know.

quanchi112
You didn't do shit. You just need to accept I'm bigger, stronger, faster, tougher and better trained then you.

The truth hurts I know. You were just bullied by me. I do hope you develop a backbone.

playa1258
I assure you I've always had a backbone.

victreebelvictr
I am with playa, he understands what bullying actually means.

quanchi112
I assure you I've always had a backbone. Not in this thread. You caved.

quanchi112
I am with playa, he understands what bullying actually means. It is the creepy guy.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112 Not in this thread. You caved. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Concession accepted. You changed your post so fast. I bet your heart started fluttering into a full blown panic.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
Hela could solo, not 100% Kurse could. MCU team takes this though. I agree that Hela could beat Steppenwolf. But Ares is a huge problem.
1. He can control metal which effectively renders Hela useless.
2. He can fly and teleport
3. He has lightning powers
4. Hela isn't on Asgard which makes her weaker and can weaken her rejuvenation ability.
5. Ares has power of fire and heat. He disintegrated WW's instantly. What type of level of heat can do that?

At the least it would be a stalemate.

Prove that Ares can spam lightning non-stop.

I didn't mean that literally. I meant he can keep doing until she is koed or killed. He sent a charge through the lasso without having to charge from the sky.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
You wish.

quanchi112
You wish. You are weird.

HulkIsHulk

Wasn't she out cold?

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

Silent Master
I didn't mean that literally. I meant he can keep doing until she is koed or killed. He sent a charge through the lasso without having to charge from the sky.

IOW, you lied.

Ok, now prove that he can keep doing it until she is koed or killed.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Wasn't she out cold?

The dialogue suggests she wasnt.

quanchi112
The dialogue suggests she wasnt. Where was she for all that time? Masturbating?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where was she for all that time? Masturbating?

You must be a fast masturbator.

At most you can call it a very temporary Bfr.

The dialogue made it clear though that it did not injure her at all.

victreebelvictr
She was most likely just getting all of the rubble off of her.

Darth Thor

thumb up

ShadowFyre
She landed at the bottom. Thor then jumped a good distance away. She was definitely not having a good time but was otherwise uninjured. I imagine she had no idea where Thor went to and took some time to locate him I guess.

The real reason was they needed to put some dialogue in there and showcase Thor destroying fodder. The bottom line is, she came out of it with no visible injuries.

The other bottom line is that comparing Ares lightning to Thor's is retarded.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She landed at the bottom. Thor then jumped a good distance away. She was definitely not having a good time but was otherwise uninjured. I imagine she had no idea where Thor went to and took some time to locate him I guess.

The real reason was they needed to put some dialogue in there and showcase Thor destroying fodder. The bottom line is, she came out of it with no visible injuries.

The other bottom line is that comparing Ares lightning to Thor's is retarded. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

The other bottom line is that comparing Ares lightning to Thor's is retarded.

She has a healing factor on Asgard.
She was definitely out for more than a few seconds.
In this fight why should we assume that she is as powerful as she is on Asgard? Didn't the movie state that she is more powerful on Asgard?

Darth Thor
In this fight why should we assume that she is as powerful as she is on Asgard? Didn't the movie state that she is more powerful on Asgard?

So is Thor. But there was no noticeable difference in his powerset on or off Asgard.

In terms of her power level off Asgard, this is the same being who crushes Mjolnir Off Asgard.

FrothByte

Since she can't fly, I assume she spent a bit of time walking towards the bridge as well.

quanchi112
You must be a fast masturbator.

At most you can call it a very temporary Bfr.

The dialogue made it clear though that it did not injure her at all. A woman with a toy can cum whenever she wants.

She was bfrd. Wonderful.

FrothByte
A woman with a toy can cum whenever she wants.

She was bfrd. Wonderful.

You obviously don't know women that well...

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
You obviously don't know women that well... If you think a vibrator without taking the batteries out fails you have been lied to. Does not surprise me considering your levels of gullibility and delusions.

FrothByte
If you think a vibrator without taking the batteries out you have been lied. Does not surprise me considering your levels of gullibility and delusions.

^ Might need to clarify your statement. That did not make any sense at all.

quanchi112
^ Might need to clarify your statement. That did not make any sense at all. Done.

FrothByte
If you think a vibrator without taking the batteries out fails you have been lied to. Does not surprise me considering your levels of gullibility and delusions.

Your original claim:

If you think a vibrator can make a woman orgasm whenever she wants then you either:

a. Don't know women at all
b. Don't know what orgasm means
c. Or exaggerated by saying "whenever she wants"

So, which one is it?

quanchi112
Your original claim:

If you think a vibrator can make a woman orgasm whenever she wants then you either:

a. Don't know women at all
b. Don't know what orgasm means
c. Or exaggerated by saying "whenever she wants"

So, which one is it? When she is horny it can satisfy her needs with an orgasm. I never said limitless which you seem to be implying. This is what I have reduced you to on the boards. Wonderful. laughing out loud

FrothByte
When she is horny it can satisfy her needs with an orgasm. I never said limitless which you seem to be implying. This is what I have reduced you to on the boards. Wonderful. laughing out loud

Ah, so it is when "she is horny", which means you're now contradicting yourself when you said "whenever she wants".

quanchi112
Ah, so it is when "she is horny", which means you're now contradicting yourself when you said "whenever she wants". That is when a woman masturbates when she want/urges/aroused. We eat when hungry not full. For ****s sake your inability to understand words, meaning, and people is truly autistic like.

Wants is in my claim, kid. Next time think before you embarrass yourself.

FrothByte
That is when a woman masturbates when she want/urges/aroused. We eat when hungry not full. For ****s sake your inability to understand words, meaning, and people is truly autistic like.

Wants is in my claim, kid. Next time think before you embarrass yourself.

Like I said, you don't seem to know women too much, as evidenced by your very simplistic understanding of their "wants" and "urges". Sometimes a woman's mind is willing but her body doesn't cooperate. She can't just make herself orgasm whenever she wants, sometimes it will take time to build up. Sometimes they're unable to reach orgasm despite a vibrator being available. Some women flat out don't like vibrators.

Maybe if you actually dated women you'd understand this. You can't just ram a vibrator down there and expect her to orgasm.

Anyway, this has gone off topic long enough. If you're smart you'd listen to what I said and actually learn something.

quanchi112
Like I said, you don't seem to know women too much, as evidenced by your very simplistic understanding of their "wants" and "urges". Sometimes a woman's mind is willing but her body doesn't cooperate. She can't just make herself orgasm whenever she wants, sometimes it will take time to build up. Sometimes they're unable to reach orgasm despite a vibrator being available. Some women flat out don't like vibrators.

Maybe if you actually dated women you'd understand this. You can't just ram a vibrator down there and expect her to orgasm.

Anyway, this has gone off topic long enough. If you're smart you'd listen to what I said and actually learn something. If you do not believe a vibrator will cause an orgasm when they are horny you are crazy. Some may not like them but there are designed as a tool for a certain reason.

Like anything else you have to know how to use it. A toothbrush needs to be used properly to clean your teeth and gums effectively just like anything else. Your limited intellect is easily refuted with a little logic despite your insistence on debating a joke because you are kind of bad at debating.

Says the guy unable to process a statement or even the basics of tools and how to apply them. I doubt you have ever got a hot girl in your life. You scream nerd city to me someone unable to socially interact with women. I do not have the time to teach you, guy.

h1a8

Silent Master

You still haven't backed up your claim that Ares can spam lightning long enough to either ko or kill Hela.

FrothByte
If you do not believe a vibrator will cause an orgasm when they are horny you are crazy. Some may not like them but there are designed as a tool for a certain reason.

Like anything else you have to know how to use it. A toothbrush needs to be used properly to clean your teeth and gums effectively just like anything else. Your limited intellect is easily refuted with a little logic despite your insistence on debating a joke because you are kind of bad at debating.

Says the guy unable to process a statement or even the basics of tools and how to apply them. I doubt you have ever got a hot girl in your life. You scream nerd city to me someone unable to socially interact with women. I do not have the time to teach you, guy.

Sure dude, whatever. One day you'll thank me when you actually start dating women.

As for who's a better debater between us, please don't make me laugh. You're lucky h1 came along otherwise you'd still be occupying the title of worst debater in the forum. Don't believe me? Start a poll.

quanchi112
Sure dude, whatever. One day you'll thank me when you actually start dating women.

As for who's a better debater between us, please don't make me laugh. You're lucky h1 came along otherwise you'd still be occupying the title of worst debater in the forum. Don't believe me? Start a poll. Says the nerd who flipped out over a joke and failed to understand what I even meant. I refuted your stupidity.

Says the guy who does not even read or respond to entire posts because you cannot hack it. My arguments are supported in character, in universe, and by out of universe statements corroborating many of my claims. You just post nonsense and fail to grasp the most simple of words. You are biased to the point of stupid. Bring it on you weak little man.

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Says the nerd who flipped out over a joke and failed to understand what I even meant. I refuted your stupidity.

Says the guy who does not even read or respond to entire posts because you cannot hack it. My arguments are supported in character, in universe, and by out of universe statements corroborating many of my claims. You just post nonsense and fail to grasp the most simple of words. You are biased to the point of stupid. Bring it on you weak little man.

laughing out loud

Sure, quan, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

quanchi112
Sure, quan, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b5b3/f/2012/147/1/8/the_anvengers___hulk_punches_thor_by_sheeiren-d519fr2.gif

Darth Thor
h1a8 you have some nerve asking for proof Thor is stronger in Asgard. Given how you never prove anything you claim.

But I tell you what, You prove Hela is first. Thats a hint fit you.

You see it pays to actually watch the films you debate over.

h1a8
h1a8 you have some nerve asking for proof Thor is stronger in Asgard. Given how you never prove anything you claim.

But I tell you what, You prove Hela is first. Thats a hint fit you.

You see it pays to actually watch the films you debate over.

I always provide evidence to my claims.

You still haven't backed up your claim that Ares can spam lightning long enough to either ko or kill Hela.

What will prevent him? He's immortal.

victreebelvictr

Darth Thor

Ironic thing is You are failing to provide evidence right this moment for your current claim.

victreebelvictr
Ironic thing is You are failing to provide evidence right this moment for your current claim. He got you there H1.

h1a8
Ironic thing is You are failing to provide evidence right this moment for your current claim. What claim is that?

Silent Master

what does being Immortal have to do with the amount of time someone can use an ability before they get tired or run out of energy?

h1a8
what does being Immortal have to do with the amount of time someone can use an ability before they get tired or run out of energy?

Ares can keep summoning lightning from the sky.
I don't understand.

victreebelvictr

Silent Master
Ares can keep summoning lightning from the sky.
I don't understand.

Being Immortal has no bearing on how long you can use an ability before getting tired or running out of energy.

Stop applying No Limit fallacies to characters you want to win and try actually providing proof for once in your life.

victreebelvictr

ShadowFyre
Kurse can summon infinite ass whoopins. Maybe more.

HulkIsHulk
Why is it that Thor (who albeit being far more powerful lightning)supposedly can summon lightning non-stop while Ares can't when neither have shown either limits or ability to spam non-stop? A bit of double standard don't you think?

Darth Thor
What claim is that?

Are you trolling? It was in the very post I quoted.

Your claim that Ares can spam continuous Lightning.

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Why is it that Thor (who albeit being far more powerful lightning)supposedly can summon lightning non-stop while Ares can't when neither have shown either limits or ability to spam non-stop? A bit of double standard don't you think?

Well, unlike H1 I don't think anyone has claimed Thor can spam lightning non-stop. However even if they did, Thor actually has feats of long-term lightning use that absolutely dwarfs Ares.

HulkIsHulk
Like (just curious)
The only long time lightning usage I remember is the one in the Avengers which took a long charge time.
Unless of course you are referring to the bridge fight in Ragnarok, yeah he can spew non-stop lightning from his body but it's clearly not as powerful as the lightning he summons from the sky
I don't know which you were referring to
But yeah it would be dumb to compare Area's lightning usage to Thor's -, Thor's is superior in every c way

h1a8

victreebelvictr
Well, it changes due to the fact all characters have a certain stamina level, you have to play it like that.

FYI, I am using a computer.

h1a8
Well, it changes due to the fact all characters have a certain stamina level, you have to play it like that.

FYI, I am using a computer.

But stamina is unknown.
He seems to be able to magically conjure up lightning as much as he wants. Same as Hela and her blades. Arguing that someone tires before someone else is stupid I think. It doesn't add to the debate.
I already stated that this first is at least a stalemate for Ares depending on how powerful Hela's regeneration is outside of Asgard. Ares can fly to avoid getting struck by the blades (or teleport), use wind to deflect them, or simply control them with his metal powers. Ares can absorb lightning for several seconds, which would have a shit ton of energy on it. He can also send those blades back at Hela.

victreebelvictr

Silent Master
No!
There will be pauses inbetween each blast if he is summoning from the sky, like what he did to WW.

He draws energy from outside sources.
So what is the point?

You have an iPhone with stupid apostrophe.
Anyway, why would he tire?
Could Hela tire?
If both can tire then what's the point?
How does that change anything?

Still waiting for you to prove that Ares can continue to fire lightning until either Hela is ko'd or dead.

victreebelvictr

h1a8

victreebelvictr
1. It can be estimated. She took one with ease, you can lead off with that.

2. I am not having an arguement on who would win. I am trying to tell you to cite evidence and to always include durability.

h1a8

Silent Master
Her being affected by the mother of all lightning blasts by Thor does not mean she would be equally affected by a blast from Ares. Thor>>>>Ares.

victreebelvictr

h1a8

h1a8
Her being affected by the mother of all lightning blasts by Thor does not mean she would be equally affected by a blast from Ares. Thor>>>>Ares.

She is weaker outside of Asgard.

victreebelvictr
In Ragnarok, Thor talks to Odin before he dies. Odin tells Thor, "she draws her strength from Asgard and once she gets there her powers will be limitless."

Also, after Thor kill all the fodder with his newly found lightning powers, the three watch as Hela slowly approaches. Thor states, "The longer Hela is on Asgard, the more powerful she grows." There you go!

I have been waiting for what like 8 days for you to understand that.

Use this technique more often please.

Josh_Alexander
Hela and Kurse ofcourse. Although Hela is weaker outside Asgard, she is still way more powerful than Steppenwolf or Ares.

h1a8
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hela and Kurse ofcourse. Although Hela is weaker outside Asgard, she is still way more powerful than Steppenwolf or Ares.

Here are the things Ares can do
1. Fly and maneuver
2. Teleport
3. Wind control
4. Control metal (like magneto)
5. Have extreme heat powers (hotter than the surface of the Sun).
6. Lightning powers

With that said, Hela can only hope to get a stalemate.
He can control metal and send her projectiles back at her. He can deflect them with wind, disintegrate them with heat, fly and evade, or teleport away. He can blast her with lightning (she's weaker outside of Asgard).

Steppenwolf is a non factor here. He can put up a decent fight before losing.

Darth Thor

Thats a pretty funny claim given their respective fights against Wonder Woman.

h1a8
Thats a pretty funny claim given their respective fights against Wonder Woman.

Which has no bearing on anything. Ares >>>>>>>Steppenwolf by a long shot

Silent Master
Which has no bearing on anything. Ares >>>>>>>Steppenwolf by a long shot

So your argument is that WW got much weaker. Ok, prove it.

h1a8

There you go again with the trolling.
Why do you like to do this? Can't debate normally?

Silent Master
There you go again with the trolling.
Why do you like to do this? Can't debate normally?

Asking people to back up their claims is debating normally. it's kind of sad that you don't already know this.

victreebelvictr

Josh_Alexander
Here are the things Ares can do
1. Fly and maneuver
2. Teleport
3. Wind control
4. Control metal (like magneto)
5. Have extreme heat powers (hotter than the surface of the Sun).
6. Lightning powers

With that said, Hela can only hope to get a stalemate.
He can control metal and send her projectiles back at her. He can deflect them with wind, disintegrate them with heat, fly and evade, or teleport away. He can blast her with lightning (she's weaker outside of Asgard).

I agree. Ares would be the strongest of the two in this fight.

And yet, Hela outside Asgard>WW.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
In the comics, Wolverine cuts Thanos with his claws.

All producers make attempts to defeat OP characters.

quanchi112
In the comics, Wolverine cuts Thanos with his claws.

All producers make attempts to defeat OP characters. Films only. Facts matter.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Your ignoring my question.

quanchi112
Your ignoring my question. Your question is vague and stupid.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
And what are those facts?

You are definitely holding back.

quanchi112
And what are those facts?

You are definitely holding back. WW beat him.

h1a8
Asking people to back up their claims is debating normally. it's kind of sad that you don't already know this.

This is asking me to back up a claim you created? Again. Stop trolling.

h1a8

h1a8
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I agree. Ares would be the strongest of the two in this fight.

And yet, Hela outside Asgard>WW.

Hela being >>>>>WW has absolutely no bearing on anything in this fight.
And I disagree that Hela would beat WW in a fight outside of Asgard.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112
Cringe.

h1a8

Silent Master
This is asking me to back up a claim you created? Again. Stop trolling.

No, that is drawing a logical conclusion from your statement. But I'm willing to drop it as long as you never again make such a retarded claim.

Back on topic, Marvel team wins.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>