Stupendous Wave Yoda and Mace > ROTS Anakin fake news?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbc0G1Oz4es&t=0s

^ In this Stupendous Wave claims Palpatine has said that even as of ROTS Yoda and Mace are still stronger than him when there are plenty of quotes saying otherwise.

Yet again, he does not cite his sources so I was wondering whether they were fake or not.

Tzeentch
http://tinypic.com/r/vmx4jd/9

Darth Thor
Wel there is the Lucas quote - You have to be Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor...

Although he does continue that with - Anakin could have defeated the Emperor, had he not got all beat up..

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wel there is the Lucas quote - You have to be Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor...

Although he does continue that with - Anakin could have defeated the Emperor, had he not got all beat up..

And there's also the quote of him saying Anakin wasn't as strong as the Emperor after Mustafar.

RealistRacism
Why do you always post about these Star Wars 'e-celebs' ?

Freedon Nadd
Stupendous is ****ing stupid. He has less brain cells than Azronger me.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
And there's also the quote of him saying Anakin wasn't as strong as the Emperor after Mustafar.

Yup

CuckedCurry
Freedumb Nadd

RealistRacism
I think Nadd's a boomer

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Freedumb Nadd

What's up, C0ck?

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

gold slorg
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Why do you always post about these Star Wars 'e-celebs' ?

I would hardly call him one lol. I'm just getting annoyed with his disregard of citing sources.

Darth Thor
^ Well the fact that he doesnt cite his sources is quite telling isnt it?

Freedon Nadd
Poop.

One Big Mob
Az was accidentally given access to the mod lounge when Raz came back. He apparently has a thread there where he just points out a post that needs to be dealt with.

I'll try and find the screenshot.

Freedon Nadd
Well, Az might change my mind regarding Stupendous Wave.

TheIndyJedi
Have any u guys noticed like 90% of the comment section on all of Stupendous Wave videos is just people asking for a lightsaber toy??

Vitiate
I wonder if the giveaway is fake

Azronger
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Az was accidentally given access to the mod lounge when Raz came back. He apparently has a thread there where he just points out a post that needs to be dealt with.

I'll try and find the screenshot.

Wat

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Vitiate
I wonder if the giveaway is fake

It probably is

Galan007
@TheNuisanceBird

You've made several threads pertaining to the idiotic opinions of various YouTube personalities. No more of them, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.