Venom vs MCU Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Posting this in advance for when the movie cones in oct 5
Round 1: H2h
Round 2: Cap gets his circular shield
Round 3: Cap gets Wakandan shields
Round 4: Cap gets all shields

P.S. From what's shown in the trailers, how do you think this goes?

ShadowFyre
Just from trailers Venom dominates all rounds.

carthage
Cap gets eaten

ShadowFyre
Just watched the Venom vs. Soldiers movie clip on YouTube.

Venom 10/10

Cap gets completely brutalized and from the looks of it, I highly doubt this fight lasts longer than a minute.

playa1258
Venom.

TheVaultDweller
Based on what I have seen in the trailers alone, Venom murders him. Seems stronger, obviously larger, and seems to have some very impressive damage soak, based on that soldier clip. If Venom can pretty much instantly recover from being hit with grenades and gunfire, I doubt Steve is going to do lasting damage.

That being said, trailers can still be somewhat deceiving. So, will wait for the movie to give a final verdict.

Estacado
Mask! Copy!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Estacado
Mask! Copy!

Lol. That was pretty funny. Those were flashbangs by the way not your typical frag grenade. The sound was its weakness (I'm assuming they're keeping that) so that's even more impressive imo

Estacado
Hope to see more of that teamwork stuff.

The cgi is a bit off here and there but the budget was low so as long as we get tons of scenes like that the movie will rock!!

John Murdoch
All the physical stats are tipped in Venom's favor + all the symbiote's tendril attacks = Cap is beaten in very very short order.

carver9
Venom stomps

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Who do you think wins?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who do you think wins?

Not Cap. Venom 10/10

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not Cap. Venom 10/10

Which is why I'm asking who the Op thinks wins. because it seems like he purposely created a spite thread.

ShadowFyre
Movie wasn't out when he made this thread.

Silent Master
Movie wasn't out when he made this thread.

The trailers were and from what people are saying, just the trailer makes it obvious that this was a spite thread.

HulkIsHulk
The trailers were and from what people are saying, just the trailer makes it obvious that this was a spite thread.
You seem a bit salty. ¯\_('_')_/¯
I had first made a thread pitting Venom against Spider Man and when everyone said that Venom loses bad, I went a few tiers lower.

Silent Master
Only I read that thread and everyone didn't say that Venom loses badly, some said there weren't enough feats and others actually gave Venom the win.

carthage

FrothByte
Venom stomps here. Venom was a beast in his movie.

HulkIsHulk
Only I read that thread and everyone didn't say that Venom loses badly, some said there weren't enough feats and others actually gave Venom the win.
Yeah right.¯\_('_')_/¯

playa1258
Venom stomps Cap badly.

Surtur
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Why do you hate Cap

TheVaultDweller
One amusing thing about Venom is "He eats him" is now a legit argument.

NotAllThatEvil
You might be able to make an argument for cap if venom wasnt allowed his tendril or maybe his "mask", but I don't think cap can take a fully functioning venom with any of his gear

WolvesofBabylon
Cap gets Eaten

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
You might be able to make an argument for cap if venom wasnt allowed his tendril or maybe his "mask", but I don't think cap can take a fully functioning venom with any of his gear

So Cap vs. Eddie Brock?

NotAllThatEvil
Eddie still ran through a tree but I was think an either/or type deal

TheVaultDweller
Well, Eddie also casually smashed a metal door off its hinges and crashed right through a metal fence (along with running through the tree) during his escape, and appeared to have degree of enhanced healing even without fully transforming. So, even in human form, Eddie was actually somewhat superhuman.

HulkIsHulk
And cratered a concrete wall by just leaping off of it

quanchi112
Cap wins.

playa1258
Based on what? Throwing his shield at Brock?

Darth Thor
^ Because MCU trumps all obviously.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cap wins.

Zero Chance

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Based on what? Throwing his shield at Brock? Caps shield has withstood far more power than Venom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Because MCU trumps all obviously. Skill. It matters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Zero Chance In your mini brain not based off the evidence.

Darth Thor
Skill. It matters.

Nah it doesnt. All that matters is Disney > Marvel.

quanchi112
Nah it doesnt. All that matters is Disney > Marvel. Disney is marvel. They own it. I love the MCU more than anyone here. I am the face painter here.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Disney is marvel. They own it.

Tell that to Spider-Man laughing out loud

quanchi112
Tell that to Spider-Man laughing out loud The one Spider-Man they are responsible for is the best one hence my point in trusting marvel studios. They own the comics just not the film rights to everyone but most are coming home. Galactus and Surfer I cannot wait.

Darth Thor
Point is they dont own Spider-Man Dummy!

Spider-Man is Marvels Icon.

quanchi112
Point is they dont own Spider-Man Dummy!

Spider-Man is Marvels Icon. Originally posted by quanchi112
Disney is marvel. They own it. I love the MCU more than anyone here. I am the face painter here.

laughing out loud Disney wins marvel I am correct since they literally own the comics division. Disney is so powerful Sony agreed to let them use him in the MCU. MCU is mine,

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ei1VOLoW7eCzaHC/giphy.gif

Darth Thor
Disney wins marvel I am correct since they literally own the comics division. Disney is so powerful Sony agreed to let them use him in the MCU. MCU is mine,

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ei1VOLoW7eCzaHC/giphy.gif

Spider-Man is such an Icon that despite the MCU doing so incredibly well they were still chasing after Sony for Spidey.

But yeah thanks for finally admitting youre a Disney guy only.

quanchi112
Spider-Man is such an Icon that despite the MCU doing so incredibly well they were still chasing after Sony for Spidey.

But yeah thanks for finally admitting youre a Disney guy only. No, I am a marvel comics guy. Disney owns marvel comics. I never thought Sonys Spider-Man prior to Disneys was anything special. I also do not care for Spider-Man regardless of the money he brings in.

Film wise though marvel studios is what I fully back more than anything. I am the face painter who takes this more seriously than anyone else. Thanos my guy is the strongest villain in the history of cinema. This ended up so damn great for me. Just calm down everyone knows I am the biggest marvel guy out there. Let it be.

WolvesofBabylon
The fact you are proud to be that guy is sad. Thanks for your contribution to society.

Back to topic. Cap dies and gets eaten

quanchi112
The fact you are proud to be that guy is sad. Thanks for your contribution to society.

Back to topic. Cap dies and gets eaten Iyo not mine. I do not care what you think of what is to be expected. You are an idiot. Cap wins. Too skilled to lose to venom who is a double loser as per venom.

WolvesofBabylon
Iyo not mine. I do not care what you think of what is to be expected. You are an idiot. Cap wins. Too skilled to lose to venom who is a double loser as per venom.

Skill only helps so much. Once you get to a level where you are outclassed in every physical category by a large margin the fact you can box better means little.

I love Cap. Probably my favorite MCU character but he is out of his weight class here.

quanchi112
Skill only helps so much. Once you get to a level where you are outclassed in every physical category by a large margin the fact you can box better means little.

I love Cap. Probably my favorite MCU character but he is out of his weight class here. Not a chance. The guy took on ultron, Loki, and withstood the mjolnir itself which leveled the surrounding area. Venom is nowhere near Hulk or Thor level so I maintain cap wins due to his skill since his strength and shield is more than enough to affect Venom.

ShadowFyre
Lol. The shield took Mjolnir, quit lying.

quanchi112
Lol. The shield took Mjolnir, quit lying. It did withstand the blast. Thor went on his backside.

HulkIsHulk
^ Because MCU trumps all obviously.
Nah it's just that he is the character Quan likes in this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.