Would Trench Be A Good Leader In Thrawn's Eyes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Thrawn has stated that only the best of tacticians understand his plans, would Admiral Trench be one to understand Thrawn's plans?

Galan007
Where tactics/strategies are concerned Trench > Yularen, and Thrawn considered Yularen to be a good tactician because he was able to comprehend his plans after they had been explained. So logically speaking, Trench should also be able to comprehend Thrawn's plans after they were explained as well.

I doubt Thrawn would consider Trench a good leader, though. Trench's downfall is that he lets his emotions get the better of him and makes decisions hastily as a result -- a trait Thrawn certainly does not respect.

Selenial

victreebelvictr
I am fairly sure that they stated he was the most strategic of his species and that he won battles that would have been impossible without him.

This is what Wookieepedia says, but I am still looking for sources confirming it.

I think that his species thought of him as a god actually, still Wookieepedia. I never read up on the guy till today so I have some things to confirm.

Selenial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.