Manspreading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
This is our world today.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/26/watch-radical-feminist-pours-bleach-on-mens-crotches-to-combat-manspreading

I don't care if you're male or female. Pour bleach on me, aka a chemical attack, and you're getting a broken jaw and/or nose.

Robtard
Lol, Russians.

But agreed, throw/pour bleach on me, that's assault. Though it should be noted that this could be fake/staged.

darthgoober
They call me Manspreader...

https://youtu.be/HM40KoNFcds

Flyattractor
It happened in Russia? They guys probably thought it was Vodka..which probably explains how these chicks didn't get the crap kicked out of them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol, Russians.

But agreed, throw/pour bleach on me, that's assault. Though it should be noted that this could be fake/staged.

Pretty strong signs.

They look around the same age. Could be class mates, or childhood friends. The guy bleached had a pretty unnatural reaction, imo. As if to say "Darn, chocolate". Should have been some combination of royally pissed/confused, lept from the seat, ran away like heck, ect...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty strong signs.

They look around the same age. Could be class mates, or childhood friends. The guy bleached had a pretty unnatural reaction, imo. As if to say "Darn, chocolate". Should have been some combination of royally pissed/confused, lept from the seat, ran away like heck, ect...

Are you trying to IMPLY that these FEMENISTS could be LYING!?

Eternal Idol
When will the finally world acknowledge the Velcro-Nuts epidemic plaguing men of all backgrounds?

Flyattractor
cG3K5346Uag

Here is how the Other Side does it...with EDUCATION and HUMOR
instead of Chemical Attacks.

victreebelvictr
This is a sick world.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty strong signs.

It looks very fake, like something created to attack Feminism.

Scribble
It looks very fake, like something created to attack Feminism. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Flyattractor
Nah. That has the Feminist/Leftist Seal of Approval on it. Which is why it looks so fake.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Oh gawd, you too...

Scribble
Oh gawd, you too... I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just a conspiracy theory by default due to its nature.

Raptor22
Never heard this before. Googled it. Apparently there is a female version of this called she-bagging.

In my day we just called people douche bags who took up 2 seats when there was no room. My how times change.

BackFire
To be fair, that dude in the photo is wearing a douchebag hat and probably deserved it.

Mindship
Heh. Russian McDonalds ad.

cdtm

Exactly my thoughts. thumb up

Impediment
The only manspreading I want to see is BackFire on the cover of "Creamy Man Love" magazine.

BackFire
Originally posted by Impediment
The only manspreading I want to see is BackFire on the cover of "Creamy Man Love" magazine.

I was banned after my last photo spread.

Robtard

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/527/283/70f.gif

Bashar Teg
theblaze

oh shhhhh

Adam_PoE

This entire stunt is fake. It has been going around the Internet all morning. People post it, get outraged, and someone in the comments posts an article debunking it. It is like a confirmation bias test to see who will post something without fact checking it first, because it pushes all their triggers.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
I was banned after my last photo spread.

That was because You had the cream coming out of the wrong places.

and unjust bannings can hurt...

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This entire stunt is fake. It has been going around the Internet all morning. People post it, get outraged, and someone in the comments posts an article debunking it. It is like a confirmation bias test to see who will post something without fact checking it first, because it pushes all their triggers.

Sooo....triggered?

Putinbot1
It looks very fake, like something created to attack Feminism. Of course it is Rob. Russian drivel... pushing an agenda.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Of course it is Rob. Russian drivel... pushing an agenda.

lol

And he's racist. Poor guy can't get anything right.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

The Russian state agenda is obvious to any non-naive individual. Thanks to apologists, the Russian state is winning in the destruction of the west.

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/putins-tourist-accused-of-nerve-agent-attack-turns-out-to-be-a-highly-decorated-russian-intelligence-officer-id8908567.html

Putinbot1
lol

durHmmm, commenting on Russia's constant state interference is Racist?

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/putins-tourist-accused-of-nerve-agent-attack-turns-out-to-be-a-highly-decorated-russian-intelligence-officer-id8908567.html

Interesting point of view pal. Good luck with it as time goes on. thumb up

dadudemon
durHmmm, commenting on Russia's constant state interference is Racist?

Interesting point of view pal. Good luck with it as time goes on. thumb up

Calm your bewbz. You didn't put a comma in there so I thought you were saying "it is Rob." Instead of "Of course it is (towards Robtard's comment)." And I made fun of Robtard, yesterday, for being racist.

Go back and read your post. You'll see why that comma is important when someone just quickly reads your post.

Watch as your bewbz slowly deflate.

Robtard
Of course it is Rob. Russian drivel... pushing an agenda.

Why do these people love Russia so much?

Surtur
This is our world today.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/26/watch-radical-feminist-pours-bleach-on-mens-crotches-to-combat-manspreading

I don't care if you're male or female. Pour bleach on me, aka a chemical attack, and you're getting a broken jaw and/or nose.

Yep, I'd break her jaw too without hesitation. That's messed up.

Also why are they so unbelievably dumb as to not understand why men "manspread"?

And who here has ever gotten onto some sort of public transportation and seen a woman sitting there with her damn purse on the seat next to her? But that is okay...

There were clearly other places to sit judging by the picture. This is crazy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, I'd break her jaw too without hesitation. That's messed up.

Also why are they so unbelievably dumb as to not understand why men "manspread"?

And who here has ever gotten onto some sort of public transportation and seen a woman sitting there with her damn purse on the seat next to her? But that is okay...

There were clearly other places to sit judging by the picture. This is crazy.

I man spread. I have big legs. There's no way for me to sit down or even cross my legs. I'm not huge, either.

But it someone sits next to me or is looking for a seat, I move over or make room and do the inviting eye contact thing so they know I'm not there to take up too much space.

Also, I don't use public transportation except very rarely. So this never comes up for me. Lastly, any time I've been on public transportation, I've been with people so they sit with me.

This isn't really a thing.

Surtur
I man spread. I have big legs. There's no way for me to sit down or even cross my legs. I'm not huge, either.

But it someone sits next to me or is looking for a seat, I move over or make room and do the inviting eye contact thing so they know I'm not there to take up too much space.

Also, I don't use public transportation except very rarely. So this never comes up for me. Lastly, any time I've been on public transportation, I've been with people so they sit with me.

This isn't really a thing.

Yeah, I used to take public transportation a lot and never did I see some woman trying to sit next to a man and he's all spread out and not doing a damn thing.

But like air conditioning...it's somehow sexist.

Flyattractor
In a world where even SMILING is sexist ....whatchyagonnado....other then commit assault that is...

BackFire
I manspread because I want women to look at my crotch and then feel uncomfortable.

Flyattractor
No wonder you are so disjointed.

Surtur
Next time I see a woman putting her purse on the seat next to her the only logical response is to throw acid on her face.

Maybe on the purse too if I have any left over.

Flyattractor
If only women had balls to bleach.

Robtard
"Manspreading"

Where's The Null when you need him...

Putinbot1
Why do these people love Russia so much? It's incredibly strange, the old double post on the same post triggers them every time. smile

Flyattractor
You keep telling your self that I am sure you will believe it eventually.

Works for your House Boy ....

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You keep telling your self that I am sure you will believe it eventually.

Works for your House Boy ....

Instead of asking why people "love" Russia so much they should be asking why democrats laughed in Mitt Romney's face when *he* said Russia was a danger.

Those people sure as hell aren't laughing now about Russia, are they?

Robtard
^ Comrade Surtur reporting for duty

Surtur
Heh you said duty

Flyattractor
Robbie all bout dat duty.. loves dat duty on da dick.

SquallX

Flyattractor
This Girl is lucky she was marginally Hot, for a Russian chick anyway.
Cause this was Russian. She could have gotten her teeth knocked down her throat.

Putinbot1
dur is the response for alll posts by Fly

BackFire

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't wear douchebag hats, little one. I've got loads, if you ever want to borrow one of mine BF. At Squall X dur

Surtur
Things could have been worse, at least he wasn't wearing a beanie.

http://i.qkme.me/36fevw.jpg

Tzeentch
This is our world today.

I don't care if you're male or female. Pour bleach on me, aka a chemical attack, and you're getting a broken jaw and/or nose. 1 person out of the 8.5 billion people on Earth doing something stupid isn't our world today, Matt, that's just how life's always been.

Don't allow internet tabloids and blogs to shape your world view.

edit- That said, the war on manspreading is gay. Yes it's unfair for a person to take two seats but it's a biological thing. The only people who complain about it are manlets and women (the latter of whom are manlets by default), because anyone who is tall or has long legs can attest to how uncomfortable it is to sit 8 inches off the ground with your knees together. In fact depending on how tall you are it can be literally painful.

No one would assert that fat women should stand up so their fat asses aren't taking up two seats, no one would say that about pregnant women either. ""manspreading"" is just a meme born from lack of empathy.

Surtur
IMO "mansplaining" is bullshit too.

Eternal Idol
IMO "mansplaining" is bullshit too.

Manspreading is definitely bullshit. As noted, sitting in such a manner has so much more to do with comfort due to the biological differences between men and women than a conscious, or even subconsious, need to assert dominance.

I can see a case for mansplaining, though. While not all instances of men correcting women would qualify as mansplaining (especially not if backed by relevant facts connected to the topic of discussion), I've known enough men who are dismissive of women's opinions simply because they've come from women.

Flyattractor
dur is the response I give because I have no imagination whatsoever.

True... Very Sad. But Oh So True!

Trocity
Mansplaining is just a term angry feminists or lonely ugly women use to try and silence men.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Tzeentch
1 person out of the 8.5 billion people on Earth doing something stupid isn't our world today, Matt, that's just how life's always been.

Don't allow internet tabloids and blogs to shape your world view.

edit- That said, the war on manspreading is gay. Yes it's unfair for a person to take two seats but it's a biological thing. The only people who complain about it are manlets and women (the latter of whom are manlets by default), because anyone who is tall or has long legs can attest to how uncomfortable it is to sit 8 inches off the ground with your knees together. In fact depending on how tall you are it can be literally painful.

No one would assert that fat women should stand up so their fat asses aren't taking up two seats, no one would say that about pregnant women either. ""manspreading"" is just a meme born from lack of empathy.
7.6 billion.

Surtur
Originally posted by Trocity
Mansplaining is just a term angry feminists or lonely ugly women use to try and silence men.

And if we said they were "womansplaining" they'd cry misogyny.

Emperordmb
they're basically womansplaining to us how we're supposed to handle our balls

BuT tHEy dOn'T KnOW wHaT It'S lIkE tO bE A mAn! THeY doN't UNdErsTaNd oUR eXPeRieNcES!!! hOw dArE ThEY sPeaK oN tHEsE iSsUeS!!!

Surtur
Well keep in mind some feminists say air conditioning is sexist. And yet having the woman just put on a sweater seems easier than the man taking off his shirt or something.

This has to be shown again:

vRquPxdHNGE

Flyattractor
Men Must Respect the Power of The Va Jay Jay!

Putinbot1
Incels hating women again...

Flyattractor
Says the guy who rapes his house boy..

Surtur

Disliking insane feminists does not make one an incel.

Emperordmb
disliking modern feminism=/=disliking women

Flyattractor
Well keep in mind some feminists say air conditioning is sexist. And yet having the woman just put on a sweater seems easier than the man taking off his shirt or something.

This has to be shown again:

vRquPxdHNGE

*insert Lorax Meme Here*

Putinbot1
Says the guy who rapes his house boy.. dur haha, Fly and his Incel fantasies.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
disliking modern feminism=/=disliking women

The most insane thing is they despise what I would call "true feminists". People like Camille Paglia and Christina Hoff Sommers. It still baffles me that Brown university needed a safe space set up because Christina was giving a talk.

Flyattractor
dur haha, Fly and his Incel fantasies.

Says the guy into HOUSEBOYSPREADING!

Putinbot1
Says the guy into HOUSEBOYSPREADING! dur

Fly remembers all the times the boys at school beat him up, wedgied him and mocked him for his lisp. He remembers going home and trying on his mother's underwear, tears streaming down his face before mommy made him do the housework. He never stopped being Mommy's "houseboy", butt plug in his arse, he knew his place. But now with Mommy dead, he has fantasies about Putinbot1 and wishes he was Putinbot's houseboy, he imagines himself being taken, thanking Putinbot with his high-pitched lisping voice, he needs to feel like he did with Mommy again. Even his weird, rightist, incel obsession with handguns doesn't make him feel like a man, he knows Putinbot could take him by force, and wishes Putinbot was nearer so he could beg him to, Fly imagines begging Putinbot on his knees, Fly can almost feel his imaginary tears of shame, streaming down his face as he lisps, "Please Putinbot1, please Sir, Mr Putinbot1, fill me like Mommy, please call me "houseboy" and be my Daddy... I need this, I need this more than anything, f-for closure". But Fly knows in his heart Putinbot1 is straight and will say "No!" and as his heart breaks, Fly's imaginary tears become real. Even his tear lubed cry-wank doesn't ease his sense of loss.

Poor Fly.

Surtur
Hell in my school it was like if one kid threw a punch he would be punished but also the kid who got punched would receive the same punshment.

Putinbot1
Hell in my school it was like if one kid threw a punch he would be punished but also the kid who got punched would receive the same punshment. When I was at school, we fought inside, outside, after, but that was long ago, things were different in the 70's and early 80's.

samhain
My school had this section next to the technology block that was like a fighting pit. There was even railings going around it to enable the other kids watching to climb up and rattle the fences and holler. We did end up with a handful of truly epic 'Thunderdome' style fights during my time there. I'm surprised no-one got seriously hurt now that I think about it, it was sheer bedlam.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
My school had this section next to the technology block that was like a fighting pit. There was even railings going around it to enable the other kids watching to climb up and rattle the fences and holler. We did end up with a handful of truly epic 'Thunderdome' style fights during my time there. I'm surprised no-one got seriously hurt now that I think about it, it was sheer bedlam. We used to often fight in Fordham park behind Deptford Green school, next to New Cross Station. I remember some mates of mine beat a kid they hated from Lewisham College up so badly as he came through the underpass there two of them got custodial sentences. Silly ****ers, one of them mugged a black Cab driver a few years later and was in and out for the next twenty years. Idiot! Inner City schools = awful! I was lucky I went to a better school when my parents moved down to Brighton when I was 14.

samhain
Yeah and they're no better now either from what I've heard despite claims by people about them being full of millennial snowflakes.

Putinbot1
Yeah and they're no better now either from what I've heard despite claims by people about them being full of millennial snowflakes. Did you hear about the Victoria Station fight, All these kids met up there and a girl brought a Samurai sword and some kid got stabbed. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/teenagers-armed-with-samurai-sword-and-knives-killed-boy-15-in-victoria-station-6559567.html

Tzeentch
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
7.6 billion. dont ever respond to me again you swine

Flyattractor
Did you hear about the Victoria Station fight, All these kids met up there and a girl brought a Samurai sword and some kid got stabbed. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/teenagers-armed-with-samurai-sword-and-knives-killed-boy-15-in-victoria-station-6559567.html

Good thing Leftist Countries are now enacting Sharp Implement Control. Modern Children raised by the Left have no self control or morals anymore.

Putinbot1
Good thing Leftist Countries are now enacting Sharp Implement Control. Modern Children raised by the Left have no self control or morals anymore. dur All the high-school massacres in right-wing US states.

Silent Master
What about the all the high-school massacres in blue states?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
What about the all the high-school massacres in blue states? Probably rightists, you know how they like there guns. Guns generally aren't a liberal recreation. Of course exceptions will exist.

Putinbot1
Probably rightists, you know how they like therir guns. Guns generally aren't a liberal recreation. Of course exceptions will exist.

samhain
Did you hear about the Victoria Station fight, All these kids met up there and a girl brought a Samurai sword and some kid got stabbed. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/teenagers-armed-with-samurai-sword-and-knives-killed-boy-15-in-victoria-station-6559567.html

Yeah, I remember that. Was truly some Triad street gang level shit there.

Flyattractor
dur

Fly remembers all the times the boys at school beat him up, wedgied him and mocked him for his lisp. He remembers going home and trying on his mother's underwear, tears streaming down his face before mommy made him do the housework. He never stopped being Mommy's "houseboy", butt plug in his arse, he knew his place. But now with Mommy dead, he has fantasies about Putinbot1 and wishes he was Putinbot's houseboy, he imagines himself being taken, thanking Putinbot with his high-pitched lisping voice, he needs to feel like he did with Mommy again. Even his weird, rightist, incel obsession with handguns doesn't make him feel like a man, he knows Putinbot could take him by force, and wishes Putinbot was nearer so he could beg him to, Fly imagines begging Putinbot on his knees, Fly can almost feel his imaginary tears of shame, streaming down his face as he lisps, "Please Putinbot1, please Sir, Mr Putinbot1, fill me like Mommy, please call me "houseboy" and be my Daddy... I need this, I need this more than anything, f-for closure". But Fly knows in his heart Putinbot1 is straight and will say "No!" and as his heart breaks, Fly's imaginary tears become real. Even his tear lubed cry-wank doesn't ease his sense of loss.

Poor Fly.

You forced your Houseboy to type all that up for you...Yeah ibet you did.

eek!

quanchi112
Poor fly. I doubt he can even remember his self esteem.

Flyattractor
Did you mom have to tell you what that word really means before you posted that?

quanchi112
Did you mom have to tell you what that word really means before you posted that? Your mom just did actually. She is a nasty woman.

Flyattractor
Why do you think I told you to wash your hands?

quanchi112
Why do you think I told you to wash your hands? Touching a wild beast such as her you kind of have to if you want to sleep well at night.

Flyattractor
Yeah. You need your naps. You get cranky when you miss them.

quanchi112
Yeah. You need your naps. You get cranky when you miss them. More odd behavior from the man baby.

Flyattractor
Says the guy who obsesses over a Large Purple Grumpy Prune Chinned Man...

"Daddy Issues" I wonder?

quanchi112
Says the guy who obsesses over a Large Purple Grumpy Prune Chinned Man...

"Daddy Issues" I wonder? Nah, I just love Thanos. He is the best.

Flyattractor
Suuuuurrrrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Suuuuurrrrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would concede.

Flyattractor
Tired Old Quanchi Response #4.

How sad.

Surtur
When I was at school, we fought inside, outside, after, but that was long ago, things were different in the 70's and early 80's.

In high school we barely fought inside, fights would be organized in the school, but occur blocks away.

quanchi112
Tired Old Quanchi Response #4.

How sad. I won.

Robtard

Par for the course
When I was at school, we fought inside, outside, after, but that was long ago, things were different in the 70's and early 80's.

We fought with our fist as well, none of this knives shittery

Putinbot1
Par for the course

We fought with our fist as well, none of this knives shittery True enough, sadly though in South London, there has always been a bit of a knife culture amongst kids in gangs and we have always had kids in gangs. Marlowe was stabbed in a tavern literally a mile from where I grew up in 1564.

samhain
where I grew up in 1564.

That's some innings you've had there.

Putinbot1
That's some innings you've had there.

Haha, yeah I wish (I actually do), put it down to a terribly constructed sentence Sam! thumb up

samhain
thumb up

XLR87T3
https://youtu.be/bWSSnjWNq-E

dadudemon
Yeah. You need your naps. You get cranky when you miss them.

As I get older...

Man, naps are awesome!

A 1.5 hour nap each day? I love it. I wish I could do that every day.

Flyattractor
As I get older...

Man, naps are awesome!

A 1.5 hour nap each day? I love it. I wish I could do that every day.

Oldtimer Nap Time to avoid an attack of the Cantankerousness!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.