If Yoda defeated Palpatine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

The Merchant
That's what the ROTS novelization pretty much told us. Yoda already lost before the duel even began and even before he was born thanks to the Banite Siths infiltration. Yoda would have still been killed by the clone army.

Total Warrior
Uh interesting, well the sith did a very good job. Even though I doubt the clones would have caught Yoda :P

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/mbHTx1t.jpg

relentless1
yeah but with Sidious dead his influence over the Senate disappears I think; it wasn't just political maneuvering on Palpatines part it was dark side influence as well. The clones would still be on Order 66 but with the Chancellor dead the Senate could make them stand down.

Selenial
Originally posted by The Merchant
That's what the ROTS novelization pretty much told us. Yoda already lost before the duel even began and even before he was born thanks to the Banite Siths infiltration. Yoda would have still been killed by the clone army.

.... Yoda was born like fifty years into the Rule of Two, how is that possible?

snoke123
palpatine would come back to life.

Petrus
Well, had Yoda defeated Sidious, then Anakin would've also most likely died on Mustafar, so the RoT would've been ended for good. However, I think the Jedi Order would have their hands full trying to convince the Senate that they're innocent. The next man up inside the Senate would've probably sent the Clones to hunt the Jedi or, at least, they would've been exiled from the Republic and considered enemies and criminals in most eyes. My guess is that Jedi would've tried to search for evidence of the plot against them, but would be unsuccessful.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Petrus
Well, had Yoda defeated Sidious, then Anakin would've also most likely died on Mustafar, so the RoT would've been ended for good. However, I think the Jedi Order would have their hands full trying to convince the Senate that they're innocent. The next man up inside the Senate would've probably sent the Clones to hunt the Jedi or, at least, they would've been exiled from the Republic and considered enemies and criminals in most eyes. My guess is that Jedi would've tried to search for evidence of the plot against them, but would be unsuccessful. Nice prediction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.