Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Hitler only had one ball
Napoleon was very short
Trump has a clit

Is a pattern apparent?

samhain
Napoleon was apparently average height. The story about him being short was propaganda by us Brits the way I hear it. But generally yeah, anyone who has/craves the kind of power we're talking about here more than likely lacks it in the pants realm in some capacity.

Bentley
Yeah, Napoleon was average weight I've read somewhere that him being called "short" was related with his lack on noble birth so he was from a "low" upbringing or something to that effect.

Putinbot1
But on Bill and Ted... However I learnt something today, cheers Sam and Bentley perfidious Albion and all that clearly.

Bashar Teg
trump's penis defense force, assemble!

quanchi112
Surtur is scared of this thread just like Donald is when a woman sees his penis.

One Big Mob
Hitler only had one ball?

quanchi112
Surtur has 0.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is scared of this thread just like Donald is when a woman sees his penis.

Surtur has 0.

LMAO! You're clearly obsessed with me kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
LMAO! You're clearly obsessed with me kiddo. You are so defensive. Gotcha.

Surtur
You are so defensive. Gotcha.

Lol I'm pointing out facts. You're clearly obsessed with me and are desperate for attention.

quanchi112
Lol I'm pointing out facts. You're clearly obsessed with me and are desperate for attention. Mocking you is a hobby of mine. You taking it is a hobby of yours.

Surtur
Mocking you is a hobby of mine. You taking it is a hobby of yours.

Indeed your obsession over me does seem like a hobby. A weird one, but still a hobby.

quanchi112
Indeed your obsession over me does seem like a hobby. A weird one, but still a hobby. You are a joke and I am a joke maker.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Putinbot1
But on Bill and Ted... However I learnt something today, cheers Sam and Bentley perfidious Albion and all that clearly. He was also often seen with his imperial guard, who tended to be quite tall.

Surtur
You are a joke and I am a joke maker.

All you do is throw hissy fits. Do better.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Hitler only had one ball
Napoleon was very short
Trump has a clit

Is a pattern apparent?

Hitler also did everything short of making a deal with the devil for virility (Probably because old fire and brimstone refused to deal with true evil.)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Hitler also did everything short of making a deal with the devil for virility (Probably because old fire and brimstone refused to deal with true evil.)

His doctor was such a quack too. After the war some American officials wondered if the guy was working as a double agent in order to bring Hitler down.

Nope...he was just that bad at what he did.

Also he got Hitler hooked on crystal meth.

Flyattractor
All this thread proves is that like most Leftists, Pootybutt gets all his Historical and Political Knowledge from the U.S Entertainment Industry.

Which should come as no surprise.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
All this thread proves is that like most Leftists, Pootybutt gets all his Historical and Political Knowledge from the U.S Entertainment Industry.

Which should come as no surprise.

Correction: the thread also proves a slight obsession with me on the part of some people here.

Flyattractor
Correction: the thread also proves a slight obsession with me on the part of some people here.

More like it PROVES His OBSESSION with Certain Parts of some people here...

BODY PARTS THAT IS!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgflip.com/wpwho.jpg

Surtur
As someone who constantly occupies Quans head I can confirm: squirrels have larger brains.

Flyattractor
They to also like nuts in their mouths..

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ba/a6/b5/baa6b59464bb99083b370c8bc2d18321--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

One Big Mob
If Hitler only had one ball, it must have been the size of a basketball

Flyattractor
Which You like to dribble with.

Surtur
His doctors notes seem to suggest he had no...issues down there, in any way.

Then again his doctor was a quack who gave him bull jizz and crystal meth.

One Big Mob
His doctors notes seem to suggest he had no...issues down there, in any way.

Then again his doctor was a quack who gave him bull jizz and crystal meth. There's a difference between lying and giving him a bunch of useless shit though.

I prefer my Hitler to have 2 balls. 2 huge hairy balls.

Surtur
Originally posted by One Big Mob
There's a difference between lying and giving him a bunch of useless shit though.

I prefer my Hitler to have 2 balls. 2 huge hairy balls.

Well shit you have something in common with Eva Braun.

Surtur
Meth shoah is bad anne frankly I wouldn't wanna run into some nazis carrying weapons while tweaking.

quanchi112
All you do is throw hissy fits. Do better. You are the poster who claimed a life long hissy fit if Kavanaugh is not voted in. Shameful.

One Big Mob
Well shit you have something in common with Eva Braun. You can't do what Hitler did with one normal sized ball.

Mind you I have a friend with one nut and all he does is fight... huge pussy and has a really long neck too. Dumb too. I don't know how that applies but that's my experience with one balled people. Chip on the shoulder syndrome? Ball outta the sack syndrome?

Surtur
You can't do what Hitler did with one normal sized ball.

Mind you I have a friend with one nut and all he does is fight... huge pussy and has a really long neck too. Dumb too. I don't know how that applies but that's my experience with one balled people. Chip on the shoulder syndrome? Ball outta the sack syndrome?

Your first sentence sounds like a challenge!

Somebody find Tom Green and see if we can get him to commit to genocide.

Emperordmb
You got it, Trump is just like Hitler and Napoleon! Totally a dictator!

samhain
Hitler only had one ball?

The other is in The Albert Hall.

BackFire
He's nothing like them. They were smart.

One Big Mob
Your first sentence sounds like a challenge!

Somebody find Tom Green and see if we can get him to commit to genocide. Tom Green has one nut too?

How many celebrities have one nut to get rid of all the surprises? Give me all the shock at once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
He's nothing like them. They were smart. thumb up

Surtur
Tom Green has one nut too?

How many celebrities have one nut to get rid of all the surprises? Give me all the shock at once.

Yeah, this was back when he had a tv show though. He did a bunch of episodes about it for his tv show.

As well as writing a song about how to check your balls for cancer...lol

Surtur
He's nothing like them. They were smart.

Indeed it was a stroke of genius to break his word with Russia and attack them while also fighting off the british. It's not like Russia played a major role in the war after that.

Yeah sure years earlier he had said he'd never make the mistake of fighting a war on two fronts like that...buut his genius got in the way.

quanchi112
Indeed it was a stroke of genius to break his word with Russia and attack them while also fighting off the british. It's not like Russia played a major role in the war after that.

Yeah sure years earlier he had said he'd never make the mistake of fighting a war on two fronts like that...buut his genius got in the way. Geniuses make mistakes you idiot trump makes them every day. He is consistent in being misinformed and stupid. Trump is a moron and so are you.

Surtur
Geniuses make mistakes you idiot trump makes them every day. He is consistent in being misinformed and stupid. Trump is a moron and so are you.

Bwahaha yes that is one MAJOR frickin mistake.

Plus almost killing the very very useful 'Sturmgewehr 44' production...to the point where his generals had to go behind his back to continue it? Damn, I marvel at that shit. That genius.

quanchi112

Plus almost killing the very very useful 'Sturmgewehr 44' production...to the point where his generals had to go behind his back to continue it? Damn, I marvel at that shit. That genius. So? That does not make someone any less intelligent. When it is the consistent norm like Donald that is why he is mocked. You are some jobless loser who gives a **** about you.

Robtard
Hitler's intelligence wasn't in military strategy.

samhain

Plus almost killing the very very useful 'Sturmgewehr 44' production...to the point where his generals had to go behind his back to continue it? Damn, I marvel at that shit. That genius.

How many of Trump's peeps are going behind HIS back though? Have to laugh at the irony personally, here you are attacking Hitler while everyone else on here is singing his praises... relatively speaking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by samhain
How many of Trump's peeps are going behind HIS back though? Have to laugh at the irony personally, here you are attacking Hitler while everyone else on here is singing his praises... relatively speaking. Hitler was scum and so is trump luckily for us trump is stupid.

samhain
luckily for us trump is stupid.

That should be more scary though. I'm more afraid of an idiot with their finger on the button than I would be a genius in the same position.

quanchi112
That should be more scary though. I'm more afraid of an idiot with their finger on the button than I would be a genius in the same position. No one would let him be that impulsive. People surrounding him do not respect him and have their ways of dealing with the man baby.

Surtur
How many of Trump's peeps are going behind HIS back though? Have to laugh at the irony personally, here you are attacking Hitler while everyone else on here is singing his praises... relatively speaking.

Lol way more are going behind his back and you know full well why: because the consequences for going against Hitler were far far different than going against Trump.

Anyways, it's just wrong to say Hitler was a genius IMO. He had charisma and came along at the right time in Germany. I don't call that genius. I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius. People here seem to disagree with me on that and that is cool.

samhain
People surrounding him do not respect him and have their ways of dealing with the man baby.

If their ways were working, rooms full of people wouldn't be laughing at him I would think. Guess they're shit at their job.

samhain
I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius.

laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Hitler's intelligence wasn't in military strategy. Very good public speaker though.

quanchi112
If their ways were working, rooms full of people wouldn't be laughing at him I would think. Guess they're shit at their job. How do you know what they have talked him out of? Trump is awful at his job though.

Surtur
laughing

I'm serious. Things were not going very well in Germany at the time. They had not been going well since WW1 ended. And then the great depression hit in the late 1920s and made things even worse there.

quanchi112
Lol way more are going behind his back and you know full well why: because the consequences for going against Hitler were far far different than going against Trump.

Anyways, it's just wrong to say Hitler was a genius IMO. He had charisma and came along at the right time in Germany. I don't call that genius. I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius. People here seem to disagree with me on that and that is cool.

So you are the bar for genius.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XRIHz2fqtdcsw/giphy.gif

Surturs brother feeding him. One day he will be able to feed himself. Who am I kidding? Surtur is full grown.

Surtur
One thing I never understood is how Hitler even lived to become the leader. He attempted a coup and all they did was throw him in prison for a bit.

I'm pretty sure we would have executed someone who tried to pull off a coup in the 1920s.

Surtur
So you are the bar for genius.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XRIHz2fqtdcsw/giphy.gif

Surturs brother feeding him. One day he will be able to feed himself. Who am I kidding? Surtur is full grown.

Name what he did that is genius then.

quanchi112
Name what he did that is genius then. Rising through the ranks and assembling that much power. Post back after your brother is done feeding you.

samhain
How do you know what they have talked him out of? Trump is awful at his job though.

Not saying they have had no success whatsoever, but Jesus, keep taking his phone away or his tablet or whatever he Tweets on.

quanchi112
Not saying they have had no success whatsoever, but Jesus, keep taking his phone away or his tablet or whatever he Tweets on. They have tried but the man baby will not stop.

Surtur
Rising through the ranks and assembling that much power. Post back after your brother is done feeding you.

I mean hey if manipulating weak willed people into following you when they are super desperate makes one a genius okay.

cdtm
One thing I never understood is how Hitler even lived to become the leader. He attempted a coup and all they did was throw him in prison for a bit.

I'm pretty sure we would have executed someone who tried to pull off a coup in the 1920s.

He had powerful people backing him, who assumed he was easily controlable. Remember, he was a failure by every measure.. Unemployed and homeless, I believe.

Elites saw a perfect front man. Someone stupid, without ambition or prospects. They likely thought they could break him as easily as they made him.

samhain
I mean hey if manipulating weak willed people into following you when they are super desperate makes one a genius okay.

#maga

Putinbot1
#maga laughing out loud will use that myself! Brilliant Sam!

Surtur
#maga

Neat, this doesn't bother me since it means the same folk screaming "genius" over Hitler are essentially calling Trump a genius.

I love it.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
He had powerful people backing him, who assumed he was easily controlable. Remember, he was a failure by every measure.. Unemployed and homeless, I believe.

Elites saw a perfect front man. Someone stupid, without ambition or prospects. They likely thought they could break him as easily as they made him.

Lol but...he's a genius! A genius I tells ya!

Robtard
#maga

LoL, Surtur just slipped and fisted his own ass. So embarrassing for him.

Surtur
Not really, but hey you tried thumb up

Robtard
Dude, you literally described Trump and the Cult of Trump, remove your bias and emotion and look, just look:

BackFire
But his slogans are so catchy.

Surtur
Dude, you literally described Trump and the Cult of Trump, remove your bias and emotion and look, just look:

I agree it does describe some trump cultists. But it's not really some epic burn though. At least not against me. If I behaved the way you did now you'd say I was fellating this dude. Just saying.

Robtard
It describes the Cult of Trump. Period.

Huh? Who am I supposed to be eFellating now?

Surtur
It describes the Cult of Trump. Period.

Huh? Who am I supposed to be eFellating now?

Which just means it's a burn to Trump cultists.

And I behaved the way with Samhain you were...you'd be saying I was e-blowing him. That's just how you roll.

samhain
I'd take an e-hummer off Robtard, no problem.

Robtard
Which just means it's a burn to Trump cultists.

And I behaved the way with Samhain you were...you'd be saying I was e-blowing him. That's just how you roll.

I said the Cult of Trump.

While I wouldn't mind eBlowing Sammy. I don't get your angle here. What exactly did I do to be sucking off Sam? You seem kinda paranoid right now.

Robtard
I'd take an e-hummer off Robtard, no problem.

<3

Surtur
I said the Cult of Trump.

While I wouldn't mind eBlowing Sammy. I don't get your angle here. What exactly did I do to be sucking off Sam? You seem kinda paranoid right now.

Based on how you responded to him it's quite flimsy for me to say you're e-blowing him, right?

Yet, as your legendary memory should tell you, I'm going by Robtard standards.

Robtard
I literally just quoted his "#maga" post and my response was directly at you, hence me naming you. You're being paranoid right now.

Surtur
I literally just quoted his "#maga" post and my response was directly at you, hence me naming you. You're being paranoid right now.

For this to be paranoia would mean you too were paranoid.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4HnXMxrPGGXmDHW0/giphy.gif

quanchi112
I mean hey if manipulating weak willed people into following you when they are super desperate makes one a genius okay. You described trump, kiddo. Guy says he has a very large brain. Stable genius. He is a moron so you can relate to him.

samhain

Yeah, there really wasn't much e-blowing going on Surt, at best we made eye contact across a busy bar during happy hour.

BackFire
The more power you give someone, the more it exposes the worst inside them and perverts them. You should all watch Salo.

dadudemon
The more power you give someone, the more it exposes the worst inside them and perverts them.

This is a Mormon teaching, lol.

You've converted.

So when is your baptism?

Flyattractor
The Left is pretty much proving that correct every time they open their mouths these days.

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon

You've converted.

So when is your baptism?

Next thursday.

Like all religions, I think Mormonism is silly and that you all believe extraordinarily goofy shit. That said every single Mormon I've ever met has been incredibly kind and generous, present company excluded.

Surtur
Yeah, there really wasn't much e-blowing going on Surt, at best we made eye contact across a busy bar during happy hour.

Again though: my point is that Rob in the past has pulled the same shit over stuff that wasn't e-blowing. Now he's whining when it's turned on him lol.

dadudemon
Next thursday.

Like all religions, I think Mormonism is silly and that you all believe extraordinarily goofy shit. That said every single Mormon I've ever met has been incredibly kind and generous, present company excluded.

That's fair and I mostly agree including your assessment of me.

But there are quite a few super shit Mormons who are absurdly self-righteous and judgmental. I hate them.

Flyattractor
Next thursday.

Say that out loud when you Vote Democrat and get whiney over Climate Change or any other Made Up Politically Biased Nonsense you pretend to believe in.

BackFire
That's fair and I mostly agree including your assessment of me.

But there are quite a few super shit Mormons who are absurdly self-righteous and judgmental. I hate them.

You're an alright dude, I was kidding.

Surtur
Didn't the one mormon guy see a vision of jesus or an alien or something? Lol

Putinbot1

You've converted.

So when is your baptism? Is Mormonism the one with Xenu and the volcano DDM?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Say that out loud when you Vote Democrat and get whiney over Climate Change or any other Made Up Politically Biased Nonsense you pretend to believe in. dur Fly also didn't like vaccines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.