Judge these random battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Ziost Vitiate vs. Post-Nathema Vitiate
Darth Malgus vs. Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos vs. The Hidden One
TUF Luke vs. DN Luke vs. LotF Luke vs. FotJ Luke
3 YVHs vs. Slayer
Terror from Beyond vs. SWTOR Vitiate
Imperial Starfleet vs. Death Star I
Sidious vs. Valkorion (sorcery battle)
Luke vs. two Caedus's
Darth Revan vs. Exar Kun
Full Potential Sirak vs. Qui Gon Jinn
Anakin Skywalker in X-wing solo vs. Death Star II (shields down) guarded by imperial fleet at Endor
ANH Obi Wan vs. RotS Obi Wan (Force battle)
Full Power Abeloth vs. Valley of the Jedi Jerec
Oneness Jacen Solo vs. 100 Palpatines
Lord Dramath vs. Shaak Ti
501st vs. equivalent number of arc troopers
Droideka vs. Jedi Knight
Kyle Katarn vs. TPM Maul
Millenium Falcon vs. Slave One
Pellaeon class star destroyer vs. Executor super star destroyer
PT Republic vs. Vong-era Galactic Alliance
Death Squadron vs. every ship in the final battle of KotOR

gold slorg
Oneness Jacen Solo vs. 100 Palpatines
TUF Luke vs. DN Luke vs. LotF Luke vs. FotJ Luke
Terror from Beyond vs. SWTOR Vitiate
Anakin Skywalker in X-wing solo vs. Death Star II (shields down) guarded by imperial fleet at Endor
Luke vs. two Caedus's
Sidious vs. Valkorion (sorcery battle)
PT Republic vs. Vong-era Galactic Alliance
Ziost Vitiate vs. Post-Nathema Vitiate
3 YVHs vs. Slayer
Darth Revan vs. Exar Kun
Darth Malgus vs. Exar Kun
ANH Obi Wan vs. RotS Obi Wan (Force battle)
Kyle Katarn vs. TPM Maul
Full Power Abeloth vs. Valley of the Jedi Jerec
Droideka vs. Jedi Knight
Lord Dramath vs. Shaak Ti
Marka Ragnos vs. The Hidden One
Full Potential Sirak vs. Qui Gon Jinn (dunno how to rate)

This is in terms of "how much I'd like to see"

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Droideka vs. Jedi Knight

Underlined are winners, some of these are blatant mismatches, except for perhaps 2.

The Ellimist
Ziost Vitiate vs. Post-Nathema Vitiate - Ziost
Darth Malgus vs. Exar Kun - Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos vs. The Hidden One - The Hidden One
TUF Luke vs. DN Luke vs. LotF Luke vs. FotJ Luke - FotJ
3 YVHs vs. Slayer - Slayer
Terror from Beyond vs. SWTOR Vitiate - Maybe Terror
Imperial Starfleet vs. Death Star I - starfleet
Sidious vs. Valkorion (sorcery battle) - Sidious
Luke vs. two Caedus's - Luke
Darth Revan vs. Exar Kun - Exar Kun
Full Potential Sirak vs. Qui Gon Jinn - Qui Gon
Anakin Skywalker in X-wing solo vs. Death Star II (shields down) guarded by imperial fleet at Endor - Maybe Death Star
ANH Obi Wan vs. RotS Obi Wan (Force battle) - ANH
Full Power Abeloth vs. Valley of the Jedi Jerec - Abeloth
Oneness Jacen Solo vs. 100 Palpatines - Oneness Jacen Solo
Lord Dramath vs. Shaak Ti - Shaak Ti
501st vs. equivalent number of arc troopers - arc troopers
Droideka vs. Jedi Knight - Droideka
Kyle Katarn vs. TPM Maul - Kyle Katarn
Millenium Falcon vs. Slave One - Millenium Falcon
Pellaeon class star destroyer vs. Executor super star destroyer - Maybe Executor
PT Republic vs. Vong-era Galactic Alliance - Galactic Alliance
Death Squadron vs. every ship in the final battle of KotOR - Death Squadron

Total Warrior
How is 1 droideka beating a Jedi?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
How is 1 droideka beating a Jedi?

Generally the most common tactic, was just retreating from a droideka. Their shields are just far too strong and their blaster cannons are deadly.

This was one of the matches where I was going back and forth on it, but the strong shields of the droideka gives a decisive edge. This assuming of course, they start facing eachother and ready for combat.

gold slorg
In terms of who wins:

Oneness Jacen Solo vs. 100 Palpatines - imo Jacen in galaxy-breaking powerfest; it's the Force itself vs. hundred of Dark Side nature essences lol

Death Squadron vs. every ship in the final battle of KotOR - Death Squadron in a stomp insanely beautiful visually

TUF Luke vs. DN Luke vs. LotF Luke vs. FotJ Luke - FotJ wins automatically, even if TUF Luke may be the most dedicated fighter in the mental prime, FotJ Luke knows every smallest movement TUF Luke can do, so the latest version wins by default.

Terror from Beyond vs. SWTOR Vitiate - honestly dunno, insane view though lol.

Anakin Skywalker in X-wing solo vs. Death Star II (shields down) guarded by imperial fleet at Endor - Death Star, unless Anakin is in StealthX, then 1/10 goes to Anakin

Luke vs. two Caedus's - Luke, epic fight

Sidious vs. Valkorion (sorcery battle) - Sidious, but man, Valk really makes him work for it, while Sidious is >> Valk in Force power and mastery overall clearly, he's far more sorcery-oriented than Sidious

PT Republic vs. Vong-era Galactic Alliance - Alliance, insane fight tho; Alliance has far superior tech, but PT Republic has clones and insane numbers; unless it's pre-Clone Wars Republic, then Alliance murderstomps in few days

Ziost Vitiate vs. Post-Nathema Vitiate - Ziost

3 YVHs vs. Slayer - Slayer

Millenium Falcon vs. Slave One - Falcon wins by default

501st vs. equivalent number of arc troopers - ARC

Darth Revan vs. Exar Kun - dunno

Darth Malgus vs. Exar Kun - dunno

ANH Obi Wan vs. RotS Obi Wan (Force battle) - ANH

Pellaeon class star destroyer vs. Executor super star destroyer - Executor is just on another scale of size and armament, wins easily

Kyle Katarn vs. TPM Maul - Kyle

Full Power Abeloth vs. Valley of the Jedi Jerec - full power Abeloth wins in a blink against anybody sans The Ones, Yuuzhan'tar and Bedlams

Droideka vs. Jedi Knight - Droideka

Lord Dramath vs. Shaak Ti - Shaak Ti

Imperial Starfleet vs. Death Star I - not sure

Marka Ragnos vs. The Hidden One - Hidden One

Zenwolf
The DS 1 takes the random Imperial fleet, it was designed around large scale assaults and it's noted that not even a fleet of super star destroyers would destroy it.

So it's not any real contest.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The DS 1 takes the random Imperial fleet, it was designed around large scale assaults and it's noted that not even a fleet of super star destroyers would destroy it.

So it's not any real contest.

By Imperial Starfleet I mean the Starfleet.

Zenwolf
By Imperial Starfleet I mean the Starfleet.

So the whole Imperial Starfleet? Is this including even ships that were destroyed? Because if so, then the Starfleet can end the DS 1 in a few shots with The Conqueror at worst, 1 at best. This is assuming the Starfleet is only going up till the Battle of Endor.

If not then it's gonna be one incredibly long *** battle with the entire Starfleet winning in the end.

DarkTransfer69
Someone explain to me how Kyle Katarn beats Maul.

gold slorg
Kyle and Maul exchange many lightsaber attacks and sequences. They fight very fast, blue and red lightsabers clash non-stop and the sound of clashing non-stop is very painful. They're both very wet, the fight is heavily tiring it's shocking they still stand.

- AAAAAAAAHHHH! - Maul releases the Force and Kyle is knocked to the ground. Maul jumps ahead to brutally land his lightsaber on Kyle, but Kyle gets up with incredible inhuman speed and cuts the jumping Maul at his legs.

- Aaa! Aaaa! AAA! AAAAA! AAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!! - Maul is in terrible pain both his legs are heavily damaged they pain every nanosecond, the pain is beyond anything, but Maul with his inhuman endurance, he resists the pain, he screams in pain and excitement, he screams still and stands up.

- YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD! - Maul is red from pain and anger, he screams at Kyle in blind rage. He lifts his saber and runs to Kyle despite the terrible pain, but the pain is too large, his legs are cut to the muscles, and they can't move properly because of that. Maul however will never surrender and he runs at Kyle still.

- This one's mine! - Kyle, he smiles to Maul and runs to Maul too.

Kyle ducks under Maul's strike, Maul can't do anything because his legs are almost all cut off. Kyle's strike comes across abdonmen and lungs. He falls to the ground and dies.

- Kowakian monkey-lizard. - Kyle still smiling. He is full wet and can't breathe. He falls to the ground almost unconcious.

will that do

Jaggarath
No way Caedus could beat Maul in under ten seconds.

Edit: Your description was quite compelling though, actually.

victreebelvictr

RealistRacism
Maul curbs Kyle, honestly.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Maul curbs Kyle, honestly.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jaggarath
No way Caedus could beat Maul in under ten seconds.

Maul is in oneshot territory for TPM Sidious

Jaggarath

The Ellimist
It seems pretty clear to me that Sidious could've ended Maul and Oppress when he had them pinned to the wall and just voluntarily let them go.

Jaggarath
Also seems clear to me that Maul legitimately challenged Sidious for a period of time, and Sidious only began ragdolling after Maul was disarmed.

I really caution against not factoring in how Force barriers work differently in Canon, even if the material is also shown in Legends.

RealistRacism
Ant is spot on. In canon at least, Maul legitimately contended with Sidious for a period of time.

It's in a terribly inconsistent child's cartoon with no set rules, rarely factors in speed/strength differences between Jedi/Sith and non-force sensitives etc. but it still counts I guess.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Ant is spot on. In canon at least, Maul legitimately contended with Sidious for a period of time.

It's in a terribly inconsistent child's cartoon with no set rules, rarely factors in speed/strength differences between Jedi/Sith and non-force sensitives etc. but it still counts I guess. I just thought that Sid was playing with them.

RealistRacism
Sure he was, but likely not for the entire fight. The end duel with Maul after Savage's death seemed a bit different, but it's not like Sidious was ever 'losing.'

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Also seems clear to me that Maul legitimately challenged Sidious for a period of time, and Sidious only began ragdolling after Maul was disarmed.

The only time Sidious seemed legitimately challenged was for like 15 seconds with a clearly enraged Maul after Savage's death. Prior to that, pretty sure several sources detail the casualness with which Sidious was manhandling them both.

I don't see why we should. Maul and Oppress got up and clearly intended to go into combat, and were then utterly overpowered by Palpatine. There was basically nothing either of them could do against his TK.

victreebelvictr
I don't see where he had much of a challenge, but thankfully, Ellimist handled it. smile

"The only time Sidious seemed legitimately challenged was for like 15 seconds with a clearly enraged Maul after Savage's death. Prior to that, pretty sure several sources detail the casualness with which Sidious was manhandling them both."

DarkTransfer69
Now someone can explain what Caedus has to do with TPM Sidious and we can get back to how Maul destroys Kyle.

RealistRacism
Yeah, but if all it takes for someone as low as Maul to fight on par with Sidious is a rage amp, then it really makes 'the most powerful Sith ever' look pretty mediocre.

Maul is essentially fighting Palpatine on a rage amp alone, whilst his reserves were low and likely carrying a concussion from the K.O he received moments earlier.

Jaggarath
I don't see why we should. Maul and Oppress got up and clearly intended to go into combat, and were then utterly overpowered by Palpatine. There was basically nothing either of them could do against his TK.

You remember it wrong. Sidious surprises them with the TK, then they prepare to go into combat.

The Ellimist
-

The Ellimist
-7hBZNsPnyg

Savage is standing and clenching his fists, and I could've sworn they both seemed to leap up at Sidious before he then pins them.

Regardless, they clearly can't break his hold and I somehow doubt that them trying to break it before he attacks them would've changed much.

Azronger
Wait, is it really being suggested Sidious can't one-shot Maul now?

victreebelvictr
With lightsabers, probably.

Though, he would just easily handle him with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.