The Force vs. The Bedlam Spirits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
who wins

Jaggarath
Bedlam Spirits.

victreebelvictr

Jaggarath
No, they use both the Force and the anti-Force, and are omnipotent within the context of the Star Wars universe.

The Ellimist
Is the Force omnipotent? And how literally do we take "omnipotent"?

Jaggarath
The way I see it:

The Force exists in one of two known dimensions. The anti-Force exists in the other.

The Bedlam are omnipotent within both dimensions, meaning they have the combined power of the Force and anti-Force.

smile

Galan007
thumb up

Its basically omnipotent vs. omnipotentsquared

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is the Force omnipotent? And how literally do we take "omnipotent"? They had no reason to be bluffing.

They mostl likely knew of other powerful Force users to compare themselves to.

They were extremely intelligent after all.

The Ellimist
Yeah but idk how literally omnipotent the bedlam spirits are...

victreebelvictr
I doubt that anything in the SW Mythos is truly omnipotent, but they are child-like so we aren't sure what their motives were when they said this.

There may be more intelligent Force users than them such as The Father, but if he sated that he was omnipotent, we would most likely not believe it.

We know to much about him to believe this. We don't know much about the Bedlam so we have to infer off of practically nothing.

You get what I'm saying?

Galan007
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah but idk how literally omnipotent the bedlam spirits are... The Character Encyclopedia states they are omnipotent. In the context of SW, that word isn't thrown around casually, so I take it quite literally.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

One Big Mob
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
They had no reason to be bluffing.

They mostl likely knew of other powerful Force users to compare themselves to.

They were extremely intelligent after all. They were kind of retarded though

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Jaggarath
The way I see it:

The Force exists in one of two known dimensions. The anti-Force exists in the other.

The Bedlam are omnipotent within both dimensions, meaning they have the combined power of the Force and anti-Force.

smile

The Anti-Force? That really reminds me of the Reverse Flash's Negative Speed Force.

victreebelvictr
They had the attitudes of children, but I assume they are intelligent.

For example, Omni-king Zeno from Dragonball.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
They had the attitudes of children, but I assume they are intelligent.

For example, Omni-king Zeno from Dragonball. That's not a great example. And the Spirits seemed even dumber than Zeno, who we know can wipe out universes and universal beings with a snap.

victreebelvictr

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Its basically omnipotent vs. omnipotentsquared

Well omnipotence means pretty much that. It's a draw. Also, could you close this thread?

Galan007
Sorry, I'm not taking requests right now.

victreebelvictr
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.