Well - I guess this blows away all of Palpatine's Byss feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd

Zenwolf
So what's new here? Palps and his Dark Adepts drain life energy......and? This isn't new.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So what's new here? Palps and his Dark Adepts drain life energy......and? This isn't new.

it's "new" because most people here think that Palpatine single-handledly mind-controlled and drained the Byss populace. smile

The Merchant
I mean they're still under the thrall of Palpatine himself when doing this.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
I mean they're still under the thrall of Palpatine himself when doing this.

"...under the thrall of the Dark Side Adepts and Palpatine himself when doing this."

It seems to me the only reason he was able to drain them(and from distance) with his Dark Side Adepts it's because of the Force bond he/they established with the populace.

Galan007
And the point of this thread is...?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Galan007
And the point of this thread is...?

Ask the Sheevites.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
And the point of this thread is...? He just made this to spite Sheevites, you should close it. smile

Zenwolf

Vitiate
Why does this exist?

victreebelvictr
Because Nadd has unfinished business.

DarkTransfer69
No source states Sidious telepathically controlled Byss' population. He did drain them, but they put up no resistance to this, and he drained so little of their energy that they were not in a state of dying, but still of maintenance/growth. One source even insinuates that the only energy he siphons from them is any "wasted" energy normal people do not utilise in their day to day life.

Overall, both the (non-existent) telepathic element and draining elements of the feat are massively overblown or falsified. And you all ate it up like Christmas dinner for years.

Trocity
Pretty shit thread tbh. Just more asshurt fanboys that can't get over a fictional character being stronger than their favorite fictional character.

And here I thought he had a Force feat that would "blow away Palpatine's Byss feats" as in be superior. Hmm.

Nihilus and Freedon Nadd still stink, I guess.

Galan007
Yeah, closing.

No more of this crap, Nadd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.