Choose a Herald and Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to choose a Herald power, who would it be and which Universe would you be in, Marvel or DC?

NemeBro
Am I given access to all of their showings and allowed to make full use of their powersets ala a battlezone while everyone else is shackled to their general portrayals? So for example, could I have Superman's full powerset and be able to operate at high speeds constantly in defiance of the necessities of plot while other top tiers in Marvel for example are shackled to being sluggish so Spiderman and Wolverine can look good?

ghostman
power cosmic,dc.

so i can fight cyborg superman and have him make me dance around like a ballerina

Prof. T.C McAbe
Batman in Marvel. I would rule the Omniverse.

Mindship
Power Cosmic --> DC --> cuz Powergirl.

riv6672

Philosophía
Kryptonian in any Universe.

Immortality, virtually unbeatable considering I'm in control, and I could always go inside the sun for 5 minutes and go abstract level if needed.

riv6672
Kryptonian?!? So...origanal. Blinded by the...brilliance! https://image.ibb.co/nerFbz/2_EFD3761_D0_DC_4335_88_C6_FAFFFA13_AB1_C.png

Martian_mind
Green Martian in any universe.

Immortality, virtually unbeatable considering I'm in control, and I could always go inside the sun for 5 minutes and reduce myself to ash...

...wait, that doesn't sound right...

beatboks
Captain Comet MLJ universe.

I'd be the only one who could match Brain Emperor without the need for Plot (i.e MLJ's Comet making a device that protects the Mighty Crusaders from BE's TP and turn it on him). Only other challenger to my power would be Jaguar in physicals and Darkling in TP (and she was only ever a distraction to BE so her physical team mates could take him)

Philosophía
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Immortality, virtually unbeatable considering I'm in control, and I could always go inside the sun for 5 minutes and reduce myself to ash...

...wait, that doesn't sound right... lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by Martian_mind

...wait, that doesn't sound right...
laughing out loud

Galan007
Firestorm.

Salt.

One Big Mob
Magneto in 90's Image. Everyone was basically a heavy metal dick at the time.

deathslash
I'd probably take the powerset of either Satana, Spawn, or Hellstorm. I'd live in DC, join the JLD and maybe be a part time member of the JL or JSA. Go out for drinks with Constantine every now and again. Make a deal with him and every other hero to protect their souls if they don't go to heaven as long as they help me run my personal corner of hell. Exorcise demons whenever I can.

Galan007
Spawn and the JLD... Now that's a crossover I'd pay to see. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
If you had to choose a Herald power, who would it be and which Universe would you be in, Marvel or DC?

Right now I'm feeling the Power of Greyskull coursing through my veins.

He-Man - Marvel.

"Id"
Shaman X-Man or The Plutonian.

I the case of the Plutonian I get the benefit of having flaying brick stacked with pisonic powers that expand as I become more aware of them.

Putinbot1
Vartox, Pre Crisis powers or is that too stacked? Marvel Universe. I would seriously own.

Damborgson
I'd be Thor in Marvel, and absolutely curb stomp the Hulk.

Keep him in the air in a cyclone then throw Mjolnir through his chest a couple dozen times.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson

Keep him in the air in a cyclone then throw Mjolnir through his chest a couple dozen times.

You'd break Mjolnir.

deathslash

Keep him in the air in a cyclone then throw Mjolnir through his chest a couple dozen times. and then you'd go to jail because you murdered a mentally ill scientist that had helped save the world dozens of times, get butt raped in prison......good times.

Philosophía
Originally posted by deathslash
and then you'd go to jail because you murdered a mentally ill scientist that had helped save the world dozens of times, get butt raped in prison......good times. All according to plan.

Damborg really thought of everything thumb up

celeyhyga17

Hulk will thunderclap out of the cyclone.

#hulkishulk

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
I'd probably take the powerset of either Satana, Spawn, or Hellstorm. I'd live in DC, join the JLD and maybe be a part time member of the JL or JSA. Go out for drinks with Constantine every now and again. Make a deal with him and every other hero to protect their souls if they don't go to heaven as long as they help me run my personal corner of hell. Exorcise demons whenever I can.

Dope

Putinbot1
Hulk has survived being reduced to his Skeleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.