Death Sentry vs. Old Man Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
Probably Death Sentry. Old Man Phoenix did nothing impressive. He couldn't even kill Old King Thor (you can see him for the preview for the next issue)!

byrdgang21
Originally posted by zopzop
Probably Death Sentry. Old Man Phoenix did nothing impressive. He couldn't even kill Old King Thor (you can see him for the preview for the next issue)!

I tend to agree. They have really been disrespecting the PF lately.

celeyhyga17
Old Man Phoenix

ShadowFyre
Phoenix stomps. He was spanning galaxies and tanking solar system busting attacks like nothing. Far beyond anything Sentry has shown yet.

celeyhyga17
Old King Thor created a supernova sized cyclone that was so powerful it was sucking planet chunks from parsecs away, turning them into lightning comets.

Old Man Phoenix dove right in anyway and attacked with a phoenix aura the length of a galaxy. His claws alone were hot enough to melt stars.

laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Old King Thor created a supernova sized cyclone that was so powerful it was sucking planet chunks from parsecs away, turning them into lightning comets.

Old Man Phoenix dove right in anyway and attacked with a phoenix aura the length of a galaxy. His claws alone were hot enough to melt stars.

laughing out loud

Lol, I gotta get that issue. What is that, Thor #5?

celeyhyga17
Yeh

Damborgson
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, I gotta get that issue. What is that, Thor #5?

Dont you dare

riv6672

Rage.Of.Olympus
OM Phoenix + King Thor were implied to be powerful enough to restart creation despite their weakened conditions. Their fight was larger in scope than anything Sentry has done in terms of scope but that might not mean much in relative terms. Death Seed Sentry is impossible to kill but so is a Wolverine+Phoenix combo. Eternal Stalemate with Wolverine tossing him around across the Universe?

riv6672
^^^An eternity spent...w. Sentry.

So, Wolvie loses.

Enzeru
I killed him a couple of months ago. His corpse is somewhere in the Battlezone section of the KMC boards.

riv6672
Yeah i actually believe that; he was always challenging ppl to BZ him over some imagined slight. huh

Pillow Biter
I haven't read the entirety of the Death Seed Sentry issues; however, from what I have read, I get the idea that this portrayal of Sentry is actually weaker in potential than other Sentries.
Just the idea that he could really be affected by a Celestial relic seems to limit his potential compared to other portrayals where his potential power seems to dwarf that of a a Celestial (or even all Celestials).
One gets the idea that DSS is simply a very powerful flying brick who is unlikely or unable to access the deeper power reserves that make him a universal or multiversal threat in other portrayals.

AbelAnderson

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Enzeru
I killed him a couple of months ago. His corpse is somewhere in the Battlezone section of the KMC boards.

Traduction:

You self-debated yourself after pooping a thread which was the easiest way for you to avoid debating me.

Anyways I'm laughing my ass off right now, everytime a new Sentry comics come.

That's just the start of it.

Enjoy ! XD

Originally posted by Enzeru
There was a better example, where we actually went at it and it tried to explain the truth to him in a slow and understandable manner, but I couldn't find that one anymore. However, you can probably imagine how that turned out.
I've shown you all the examples where RealityWarper talks about Sentrys supposed limitless power.And in my opening post I showed you that the Sentry is a character, whose entire stick is to be flawed. And that he will probably never get completely sane and stable and reach his full potential. That's something RealityWarper likes to disagree with. He doesn't have a base and he doesn't even have a compelling argument. He just does, because it fits into his narrative of this omniversal Sentry creature, who can beat your favorite comic book hero with a single thought, while banging your favorite manga girl.

The truth is that you are a just a clown wom believes that his words have any weight. laughing

Sentry just reached his full potential for the third time.

https://i.postimg.cc/FHrjJV9v/allnewsentry.jpg

Try harder Enzeru, you are just shooting yourself in the feet.

https://pics.me.me/donald-trumps-schedule-for-the-rest-of-the-week-gives-21982190.png

RealityWarper
https://i.imgflip.com/2j2mgj.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
You mean Realitywarper ?
^^^Yeah, thats him.

I heard Enzeru killed him off and disposed of the body in the BZ forum, though.
Good place to do it, its a wasteland.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Just the idea that he could really be affected by a Celestial relic seems to limit his potential compared to other portrayals where his potential power seems to dwarf that of a a Celestial (or even all Celestials). https://media1.tenor.com/images/41830e814b25a97c708019df1780f9bf/tenor.gif

One Big Mob

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Yeah, I was just going to question that too. Sometimes the posts on this forum aren't very good.

It is explained once more that Sentry's power depends on his willpower and concentration.

Sentry was willing to "stay dead" when he was affected by the Death Seed.

He wasn't even implied that he was trying to fight it.

In some ways it made him "better".

The Horseman of Death's persona doesn't have Robert's mental flaws.

Simple.

One Big Mob
Eh?

RealityWarper
Eh?

?

One Big Mob
I think you responded to the wrong person

RealityWarper
I think you responded to the wrong person

Not really.

I just wanted to share my point of view about this with you.

DarkSaint85
Hilarity. Good to see Rwarper is still around.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hilarity. Good to see Rwarper is still around.

I'm Eternal.

"Id"
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I'm Eternal. http://78.media.tumblr.com/e6987c19d096653449709a397a84a137/tumblr_mnzhzpzX6s1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Damborgson
I'm Eternal.

This is the perfect moment to ban him laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Damborgson
This is the perfect moment to ban him laughing out loud

Originally posted by Badabing
RW, you're just about gone for good. You bump a thread after almost 3 months just to troll.

It's' in the works

Badabing
I'm Eternal. Yeah, you look it.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Is that the first time Paul flexed his big dick powers?

quanchi112
Pr probably came.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, you look it. Whew lad. laughing

Galan007
laughing out loud

Is that the first time Paul flexed his big dick powers? Pr droppeth the hammer. thumb up

xJLxKing
I was right!

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Is that the first time Paul flexed his big dick powers?

Yes, afaik.

I'm Eternal.

laughing out loud

https://tinyurl.com/ych64r36

Galan007
It was Pr's first perma as a Global.

He was saving himself for that special somebody. thumb up

leonidas
wait, wha happened?? did rw get banned and i didn't notice???? i swear if i missed it ima be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo pi$$ed.....

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
wait, wha happened?? did rw get banned and i didn't notice???? i swear if i missed it ima be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo pi$$ed..... Yep.

In his first act as a Global, Pr ninja-banned him.

leonidas
phhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkccccccccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

ShadowFyre
So we all agree, Sentry is not winning this?

leonidas
if by that you mean we all agree pr is the mod kmc needs, then thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
https://i.imgflip.com/2j2mgj.jpg

This is very ironic now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
oo pi$$ed.....

You missed it.

Go here for more details:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=653484&pagenumber=2

He bumped that old "battlezone", got a warning from Bada and got obliterated by Pr.

His last post: "I'm eternal" laughing out loud

leonidas
laughing

an eternal idiot? the troll eternal? he wasn't wrong. for once. ironic? thumb up

DarkSaint85
He was so obliging to reply to me smile

As for the thread, I would need to see more of what OMP can do. On status alone, he takes it. But that's based on what I've seen other Phoenix hosts can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.