MCU Hulk vs. Nam-Ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ragnarok Hulk with his hammers

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Hulk should win.

quanchi112
Hulk destroys him.

h1a8
Nam wins

Silent Master
That might mean something if you had actually seen the movie and weren't massively biased against Marvel characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Nam wins Nonsense.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
That might mean something if you had actually seen the movie and weren't massively biased against Marvel characters. Why haven't you seen the movies? We all have, except you.

Darth Thor
Nam wins

In what category is Nam Ek superior?

Silent Master
Why haven't you seen the movies? We all have, except you.

Everyone thank h1 for admitting that he can't read.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
In what category is Nam Ek superior?

Strength, speed, durability, fighting skill.

Silent Master

LOL!!!

Darth Thor

Okay. Show me a strength feat for Nam-Ek > Leviathan lunch.

Show me faster speed.

Show me fighting skill good enough to deal with Ragnarok Hulk and his weapons.

h1a8
Okay. Show me a strength feat for Nam-Ek > Leviathan lunch.

Show me faster speed.

Show me fighting skill good enough to deal with Ragnarok Hulk and his weapons.
So you are going against your policy of direct comparisons and ABC logic through characters and only use external feats? Just let me which way you want to go.

Silent Master
So you are going against your policy of direct comparisons and ABC logic through characters and only use external feats? Just let me which way you want to go.

IOW, you can't provide any feats to back up your claims.

So sad.

Darth Thor

Did I say you can not powerscale?

Either way you need on screen feats.

But so far you are just being a DC Quan, where team DC wins in every thread - no feats or evidence needed.

quanchi112

But so far you are just being a DC Quan, where team DC wins in every thread - no feats or evidence needed. Ironic since I use on panel evidence which is supported by off screen confirmation.

h1a8

But so far you are just being a DC Quan, where team DC wins in every thread - no feats or evidence needed.

Yup you were implying that we cannot power scale by specifically asking for a feat greater than the leviathan feat. Instead of asking why do I believe Nam is stronger.

I asked you which way did you want to go and you didn't answer. My question implies that I will present evidence dependent upon your answer. So how is that being like Quan?

As far as the leviathan feat. The punch part of it was less than 60 tons as it did almost nothing in stopping the leviathan. The majority of the feat wasn't a punch at all but bracing through the concrete to slow it down (wasn't completely stopped either). So yes Hulk used strength and durability to brace against the leviathan to slow it down the amount he did. Stopping it completely would have taken longer.

So if you want to use abc logic from power scaling then Nam is at least as strong as Superman and Zod. Does that mean he gets both their feats from power scaling?

If you want to use feats then Nam threw a 200 ton locomotive about a city block. I can calculate the force of that feat but it won't be pretty.

Darth Thor
Yup you were implying that we cannot power scale by specifically asking for a feat greater than the leviathan feat. Instead of asking why do I believe Nam is stronger.

I asked you which way did you want to go and you didn't answer. My question implies that I will present evidence dependent upon your answer. So how is that being like Quan?

I have no idea what you are saying here.

You can powerscale but it must be based on Screen Feats.

Example I can powerscale Kurse to Hulk based on their respective On Screen Fights against Thor.

Powerscaling doesnt mean I just make up whatever I want though.

You can Powerscale AND use lifting/pushing/punching feats. But it must ALL be based off On Screen Showings.

Silent Master

As far as the leviathan feat. The punch part of it was less than 60 tons as it did almost nothing in stopping the leviathan. The majority of the feat wasn't a punch at all but bracing through the concrete to slow it down (wasn't completely stopped either). So yes Hulk used strength and durability to brace against the leviathan to slow it down the amount he did. Stopping it completely would have taken longer.

So if you want to use abc logic from power scaling then Nam is at least as strong as Superman and Zod. Does that mean he gets both their feats from power scaling?

If you want to use feats then Nam threw a 200 ton locomotive about a city block. I can calculate the force of that feat but it won't be pretty.

Just like you calculated a bullet hits with a PSI of 313 million tons.

h1a8
Just like you calculated a bullet hits with a PSI of 313 million tons. Actually no. I actually did it by hand instead of rely on calculator programs. That's the difference.

I have no idea what you are saying here.

You can powerscale but it must be based on Screen Feats.

Example I can powerscale Kurse to Hulk based on their respective On Screen Fights against Thor.

Powerscaling doesnt mean I just make up whatever I want though.

You can Powerscale AND use lifting/pushing/punching feats. But it must ALL be based off On Screen Showings.

I don't quite agree with that form of logic (because of high and low showings) but Nam did manhandle Superman and was portrayed to be a peer or greater.

Darth Thor

I don't quite agree with that form of logic (because of high and low showings) but Nam did manhandle Superman and was portrayed to be a peer or greater.

Thats cool. So why dont you make a case by posting the manhandling of Superman as you say, as we as Supermans strength feat at that point in time.

Silent Master
Actually no. I actually did it by hand instead of rely on calculator programs. That's the difference.

Nobody trusts your fan calculations.

h1a8
Thats cool. So why dont you make a case by posting the manhandling of Superman as you say, as we as Supermans strength feat at that point in time.

Because I don't believe in that logic. But here you go

At 2:09 Nam overpowers Superman's flight and stops him.
That part also shows that Nam is strong enough to momentarily stun Superman with a few attacks (when Zod couldn't.)
At 2:34 Nam stops Superman's flight again.

Most importantly, at 3:49 Superman punches Nam and it does next to nothing. Superman then grapples with Nam in a test of strength and Nam wins that battle.

5UL-LWuHfp8

Darth Thor
^ Not sure what 2:09 and 2:34 are supposed to prove. Nam-Ek grabs Supes s couple of times while two of them are dog piling him.

The test of strength where Nam-Ek temporarily overpowers him at 3:49 doesnt mean much when they do the same thing again at 4:12 but Superman is the clear winner there.

And you still havent provided Superman strength feats from this point in time to powerscale off.

And this is just strength. You made a whole ton of claims (just for the sake of being DC biased it seems), and not been able to back up even one of them yet.

h1a8
^ Not sure what 2:09 and 2:34 are supposed to prove. Nam-Ek grabs Supes s couple of times while two of them are dog piling him.

The test of strength where Nam-Ek temporarily overpowers him at 3:49 doesnt mean much when they do the same thing again at 4:12 but Superman is the clear winner there.

And you still havent provided Superman strength feats from this point in time to powerscale off.

And this is just strength. You made a whole ton of claims (just for the sake of being DC biased it seems), and not been able to back up even one of them yet.

He stops Superman from flying away. He's overpowering Superman's flight strength. At 4:12 Superman didn't overpower Nam. Clark punched him a few times, lifted him in the sky and punched him away. Not once did Superman overpower Nam's direct strength. Nam actually overpowered Superman's direct strength when they grappled hand to hand.

And if you think that Nam isn't as strong or stronger than Superman then you are arguing from a bias standpoint (to win the argument for Hulk).

You never asked for Superman's strength feats to scale off of. I assume everyone here knows of Superman's strength feats.

And you are forgetting the pure quantifiable strength feat I supplied for Nam (the locomotive). Just use that and don't worry about scaling off Superman.

ShadowFyre
Yeah Darth, just use what H1 told you to use and stfu already smile

John Murdoch
Not trying to fan any flames, but how do you guys think the locomotive throw in the Smallville fight stacks up against the Leviathan punch on the streets of the Big Apple?

h1a8
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Not trying to fan any flames, but how do you guys think the locomotive throw in the Smallville fight stacks up against the Leviathan punch on the streets of the Big Apple?

The leviathan punch did almost nothing in stopping the leviathan. The majority of the work of slowing it down was done through bracing through the concrete. Even then, the leviathan never fully stopped.

The average force to stop the leviathan in the amount of time in the movie is less than lifting a locomotive.

tkitna
Just like you calculated a bullet hits with a PSI of 313 million tons.

Space numbers man.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Space numbers man.

Feel free to calculate it yourself. Don't take my word for it.

Silent Master

ShadowFyre

I don't see why not, this is the same person who discovered the first 100 ft neutron star, among other things.

h1a8

If that's true then feel free to calculate it yourself.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't see why not, this is the same person who discovered the first 100 ft neutron star, among other things.

100ft was probably generous scaling the star with the rings.

Silent Master
Thank you for proving why no one should take your calculations seriously.

h1a8
Thank you for proving why no one should take your calculations seriously.

But I didn't.
And you don't have to. I don't need your approval to know the truth.
All that matters is the truth.

Silent Master
But I didn't.
And you don't have to. I don't need your approval to know the truth.
All that matters is the truth.

Sure you did, multiple examples of your retarded calculations have already been given in this and multiple other threads. Nobody will ever take your massively biased fan calculations as truth nor are we going to waste our time debunking them. We're just going to laugh at your obvious trolling.

h1a8
Sure you did, multiple examples of your retarded calculations have already been given in this and multiple other threads. Nobody will ever take your massively biased fan calculations as truth nor are we going to waste our time debunking them. We're just going to laugh at your obvious trolling.

Well you won't.
Actually, you never did. Ever. So it's makes no difference with you.

I'll continue to post calculations. And if no one debunks them then they are the truth. Simple.

As far as this thread lifting a locomotive >>>>>>>>>the force required to slow the leviathan the amount Hulk did in the time he did.

Therefore, Nam is stronger, faster, more durable, and more skilled. He stomps Hulk with absolute ease.

Silent Master
People not wasting their time debunking your retarded calculations does not make them true.

h1a8
People not wasting their time debunking your retarded calculations does not make them true.

It's called a concession. If one does not rebut an argument then it still stands.

Silent Master
Ok then, my argument is that you're a massively biased troll who is lying about your calculations and does nothing but low ball characters you want to lose.

Either rebut my argument or it stands.

h1a8
Ok then, my argument is that you're a massively biased troll who is lying about your calculations and does nothing but low ball characters you want to lose.

Either rebut my argument or it stands.

I'm not massively bias at all. I'm highly objective. I used to argue that Hulk was indestructible and would beat anyone (or Stalemate) until people kept telling me Hulk was shown injured from the chituari weapons.
I argue for Spider-Man in almost every thread.
I argued for fox quicksilver in every fight thread.

Lowballing is using a character's lowest showings and ignoring there peak showings. When did I do this?

Never lied about my calculations.
If I was biased then I wouldn't post calculations that go against who I was supporting. I have done this multiple times and switched over to the other character (Hulk is an example).

Silent Master
None of that rebuts my argument, therefore according to your logic my argument stands.

h1a8
None of that rebuts my argument, therefore according to your logic my argument stands.

Anyone can say, "That doesn't rebut my argument.", without actually explaining why. Doesn't refute the argument at all.

Silent Master
The explanation is that nothing you posted actually proves that you're not a troll that low-balls characters you don't want to win.

Proof would be examples of you being unbiased to the side you're arguing against.

h1a8
The explanation is that nothing you posted actually proves that you're not a troll that low-balls characters you don't want to win.

Proof would be examples of you being unbiased to the side you're arguing against.

I don't really care about the bias bit.
But you have the definition of low balling wrong.

Silent Master
Prove it, post the official definition. be sure to include a link so it can be verified.

h1a8
Prove it, post the official definition. be sure to include a link so it can be verified.

I guess you are the only one that doesn't know the definition of low balling.

Silent Master
I guess you are the only one that doesn't know the definition of low balling.

IOW, you lied.

h1a8
IOW, you lied.

Well. Maybe others don't know either.

Anyway Nam wins this fight.

Silent Master
If we don't know what the true definition for that term is. Feel free to post a link to the official definition.if you can't post a link to the official definition, that means you're making it up. In other words, you're lying..

h1a8
If we don't know what the true definition for that term is. Feel free to post a link to the official definition.if you can't post a link to the official definition, that means you're making it up. In other words, you're lying..

Nam wins.

Silent Master
IOW, you're admitting that you can't backup your claim.

h1a8
IOW, you're admitting that you can't backup your claim.

My claim is that Nam wins. Nothing more.

quanchi112
My claim is that Nam wins. Nothing more. Hulk wins.

Silent Master
My claim is that Nam wins. Nothing more.

It's about time you retracted all of those retarded claims.

Now prove that Nam wins.

h1a8
It's about time you retracted all of those retarded claims.

Now prove that Nam wins.

I proved it already. Where have you been?

Silent Master
Drugs are bad, you should really stop taking them.

h1a8
Drugs are bad, you should really stop taking them.

Nam is stronger, faster, and more skilled. Therefore he wins. I stated this in the beginning.

Silent Master
Ok, let's BZ who is more skilled.

Darth Thor
Nam is stronger, faster, and more skilled.

I mean you can believe whatever you like but you havent actually proved Nam is superior in even one of these areas.

h1a8
I mean you can believe whatever you like but you havent actually proved Nam is superior in even one of these areas.

I did. Nam threw a 200 ton locomotive at least a city block away.
That feat is much greater than the leviathan feat.

Speed is clear and Hulk has almost 0 fighting skill.

Silent Master

If you're so sure that the Hulk has almost 0 fighting skill, Then accept my BZ.

Darth Thor

I dont buy the strength comparison you are giving shows Nam to be stronger. And hard to compare because one is a striking feat and on a far far larger and heavier object, whilst the other is about distance thrown, which is not even clear IIRC.

How is speed clear?

Ragnarok Hulk was a gladiator. So how do you get Zero fighting skill for him? Heck he defeated a trained fighter/soldier with similar strength all the way back in the Edward Norton TIH.
What is Nam Eks best display of fighting skill?

Arachnid1
Nam-Ek stomps.

Nevan

Cool, but Hulk's Surtur feat is still better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nam-Ek stomps. laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
Cool, but Hulk's Surtur feat is still better.

How could it be when every subsequent punch did absolutely nothing.
Would that mean Hulk's downward momentum did the work? If not then how do you explain this?

Silent Master
Do you accept my BZ?

h1a8
Do you accept my BZ?

Battle zone about what?

Silent Master
BZ about which character is more skilled.

Nevan
Would that mean Hulk's downward momentum did the work? If not then how do you explain this?
Full body blow vs punch.

And considering we don't actually see Namek do the throw the only thing we can assume is that he's capable of doing it with his full body strength.

Unless you are trying to say that just because he didn't move him as much with his other punches then his other strength feats are negated?

In that case, then I guess all of Namek's and Superman's other strength feats are negated by them barely moving each other with their blows in some hits.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
Full body blow vs punch.

And considering we don't actually see Namek do the throw the only thing we can assume is that he's capable of doing it with his full body strength.

Unless you are trying to say that just because he didn't move him as much with his other punches then his other strength feats are negated?

In that case, then I guess all of Namek's and Superman's other strength feats are negated by them barely moving each other with their blows in some hits.

What's a full body blow?
Are you saying Nam didn't throw the locomotive?

Hulk didn't even budge him, not 1 millimeter.

Silent Master
Do you accept the Battlezone?

BZ about which character is more skilled.

Darth Thor

Because obviously Surtur braced with his own strength after the first punch.

Surtur is obviously infinitely stronger than Hulk. The impressive part was having the strength to even budge his weight when he was as large as he was.

h1a8
Because obviously Surtur braced with his own strength after the first punch.

Surtur is obviously infinitely stronger than Hulk. The impressive part was having the strength to even budge his weight when he was as large as he was. You are making stuff up. Surtur wasn't bracing at all. It's like an insect trying to punch you. You wouldn't flinch.

Darth Thor
You are making stuff up. Surtur wasn't bracing at all. It's like an insect trying to punch you. You wouldn't flinch.

What? How am I making stuff up? We saw it on screen.

Yes so THINK about how much strength that insect must have!

carver9
Lol... H1 doesnt get it.

h1a8
What? How am I making stuff up? We saw it on screen.

Yes so THINK about how much strength that insect must have! We didn't see Surtur bracing. We saw him just standing there not getting affected. You are making stuff up.

Darth Thor
We didn't see Surtur bracing. We saw him just standing there not getting affected. You are making stuff up.

Lol we see him clearly get pushed and budged first. Then we see him
tanking them.

Clearly Surtur was taken off guard by the first hit.

And yeah possibly Hulks jump punch is harder than his 6inch punch which would also be basic logic lol.

You are the only one here KNOWN for blatantly making stuff
Up.

Silent Master
We didn't see Surtur bracing. We saw him just standing there not getting affected. You are making stuff up.

I challenge you to a BZ about which character is more skilled.

h1a8
I challenge you to a BZ about which character is more skilled.

Both were low in skill where it wouldn't make a big difference.
Speed, strength, and durability would matter more.

Silent Master
Do you accept my BZ about which character is more skilled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.