Darth Malgus wank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower

Freedon Nadd
What wank?

Sinister has nothing to do with strength. It means Malgus is a badass Sith Lord.

AncientPower
*facepalm*

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
*facepalm*

sinister
ˈsɪnɪstə/Submit
adjective
giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen.

Freedon Nadd
And to be honest - I don't get your post. You want to say that Malgus is very strong in the Force because of this "mysterious" rival or you made a joke?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

AncientPower
I see no reason it isn't cross-era. The quote isn't restricted at all. Better yet, it's not even referring to prime Malgus, but the novel's incarnation.

Add the other two quotes; Malgus being one of the most powerful Sith the Republic ever faced, and the Sheev quote. Malgus lookin' fine.

TenebrousWay
The fact it required the four protagonists to defeat him while the Hero of Tython managed to defeat a weakened Vitiate in the Dark Citadel by himself is madly impressive, yes. smile

victreebelvictr
He is most likely the third most powerful Sith Lord of the era, still making my counts though.

NewGuy01
He already has a better, similar accolade.

One Big Mob
Malgus > Kun confirmed

The Merchant
Kind of off topic, but I remember a quote that was posted years ago that members of the Dark Council if they were born in another era would have been Dark Lords of the Sith themselves because they're so powerful. Is this quote true?

victreebelvictr
It depends on which era it is, but I would assume so.

Lord Nyriss definitely was a match on her own.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kind of off topic, but I remember a quote that was posted years ago that members of the Dark Council if they were born in another era would have been Dark Lords of the Sith themselves because they're so powerful. Is this quote true?

I've never seen anything like that. And it's probably not true, either.

Trocity
It really doesn't change Malgus' standing at all, but cool I guess.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Malgus > Kun confirmed

Nope.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Nope. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.