Darth Jadus vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
If Jadus>Malgus and Revan>Malgus than who would win this?

1. Lightsaber Combat
2. Force
3. All Out

Vitiate
Is there anything else than Valk's "best" Sith quote?

TenebrousWay
He held together and stabilized part of his dreadnought, apparently, probably in a similar way Obi Wan did with Organa's ship in Wild Space, but with a far bigger ship. His combative skills, however, might be questionable.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

victreebelvictr
I'm am sure that he is more powerful in the Force, but dueling is his downfall...

TenebrousWay
I probably wouldn't put Darth Revan above Malgus too, like Skillz. Jadus being more powerful than Malgus is a point of view that certain has merits, imo.

In terms of combative abilities Malgus is probably the GOAT in the Empire, however, at last until the Outlanders pop up.

victreebelvictr
Jadus is most likely more intelligent than Malgus.

He was the leader of the Imperial Intelligence after all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I probably wouldn't put Darth Revan above Malgus too, like Skillz. Jadus being more powerful than Malgus is a point of view that certain has merits, imo.

In terms of combative abilities Malgus is probably the GOAT in the Empire, however, at last until the Outlanders pop up.

The Dread Masters would give Malgus the boot smile

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Dread Masters would give Malgus the boot smile

You mean, each single one of them or collectively? If it's collectively, I agree. Alone they'd get stomped. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They are one and the same smile

And if you buy Malgus requiring the 4 Protags to take him down, Styrak alone took all 8 smile

TenebrousWay
I do. Styrak is the new meta!

EDIT: Probably he's the closest one to Vitiate in terms of power, before KOtFE.

EDIT 2: Malgus flashpoint was probably designed as an 8 player operation as well, originally, considering the wording of it's description and the existence of a 8 player version of it in the database.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, technically the strike team fought every Dread Master individually, anyways. smile

Not sure it matters that it was intended to be an 8-man op, given all we have to go off of is what we actually got.

TenebrousWay
I agree, just saying so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.