ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs. Arcann (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
duel takes place on neutral ground

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann

The Ellimist
Obi Wan beats anyone before the birth of Yoda in pure sabers

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann smile

gold slorg
Originally posted by The Ellimist

NewGuy01
Kenobi adds Arcann's limbs to his collection.

Trocity
Kenobi, yeah.

CuckedCurry

AncientPower
Arcann.

Petrus
Kenobi.

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenobi adds Arcann's limbs to his collection.

Total Warrior
Kenobi

StarWarsFan77
Kenobi

Azwronger
Spite, Kenobi wins unarmed.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by StarWarsFan77
Kenobi

Darth Thor

This.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77

HP Legend
How is this even fair? Arcann's a more powerful force user but he was literally stalemated by Vaylin in sabers who in turn got absolutely destroyed by someone she was fully capable of one shotting with the force.

Kenobi and anyone who says Arcann is just biased.

xolthol
Arcann didn't have enough lightsaber feat for him. If this is a all-out Arcann will destroy but here he just loose.

DarthCaedus77
Kenobi

Freedon Nadd
Unclear.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Selenial
The ****? In what possible way is it inferred her actual skill with a blade increases?

Faster, maybe. Stronger, potentially. Since neither of them actually have speed feats or strength feats to speak of though, not really sure how you can pretend to quantify that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Selenial
mmm

Doesn't strike me as much of a leap in effectiveness, tbfh. Humour me, what's your argument that this growth is enough to rival Kenobi?

Edit: Also, if Senya is able to exploit her form despite a supposed speed disadvantage, it still places a fairly considerable limit on Arcann for not taking her down. If Vaylin's form is easily exploitable, but Arcann stalemated her, and there's nothing to suggest he's considerably faster than Kenobi (if faster at all) I don't see how he wins this mmm

Jaggarath
xxx remember to respond xxx placeholder xxx

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Selenial
mmm

Doesn't strike me as much of a leap in effectiveness, tbfh. Humour me, what's your argument that this growth is enough to rival Kenobi?

Edit: Also, if Senya is able to exploit her form despite a supposed speed disadvantage, it still places a fairly considerable limit on Arcann for not taking her down. If Vaylin's form is easily exploitable, but Arcann stalemated her, and there's nothing to suggest he's considerably faster than Kenobi (if faster at all) I don't see how he wins this mmm

My point is that given Vaylin grows exponentially in power in very short spans of time, (as stated by Valkorion and evidenced in KOTET Chapter 3). You cannot place a limit on Arcanns dueling abilities based on his performance against KOTET Chapter 6 Chained Vaylin, (hell, you cannot even prove Vaylin was stalemating Arcann in pure sabers, she was visibly using her force powers too) using Vaylins fight with Senya that took place 6 chapters and a timeskip earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.