Juggernaut vs. Symbiote Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Black Suit Tobey Maguire Spiderman

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Tobey tosses him around repeatedly until one of them gets tired or he finds a way to bfr him.

Stalemate or Tobey incapacitates him.

steverules_2
Which juggernaut?

carthage
Deadpool 2

BruceSkywalker
juggy stomps

black suit tobey didn;t do anything of significance hardly but its been awhile since i've watched that horrid piece of crap

juggerman
Juggernaut was too slow to smash Spider-Man. And Juggs wasn't invulnerable like he should be so I can see SM hurting him.

Tobey-Man wins

KingD19
How was he not invulnerable? He was just fine after getting stabbed snd electrocuted for several minutes.

ShadowFyre
Not to mention Tobey being stronger

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
How was he not invulnerable? He was just fine after getting stabbed snd electrocuted for several minutes.

He was very durable and resilient but not invulnerable. Basically those things should not have harmed him at all yet they did. That stab to the eye should have been the the bullet to the eye in Superman Returns. And we clearly see the electricity hurting him. Comic Juggernaut would have walked through that nonsense and beat Colossus silly

Robtard
Regular Toby Spider-Man could take this.

ShadowFyre
He also had his fingers broken

steverules_2

h1a8
Juggs sucked. I hated that Fox did that.
Why can't we have an invulnerable Juggs for once in the movies?

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Juggs sucked. I hated that Fox did that.
Why can't we have an invulnerable Juggs for once in the movies? How would they have stopped him, h1a8?

NemeBro
Spidey isn't strong enough to hurt Juggernaut considering he's both stronger and more durable than Colossus, who tanked Negasonic Teenage Warhead's scrapyard-busting blast IIRC.

He could potentially win by immobilizing him with web I guess.

In a fistfight though Juggernaut severely outguns Spidey. Even speed won't help him, considering he could tag Deadpool, who is much faster than Tobey's Spidey was.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
How would they have stopped him, h1a8?

Telepathy, Bfr, etc.
Bfr or (immobilization) is how Spider-Man beat him in the comic.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
Spidey isn't strong enough to hurt Juggernaut considering he's both stronger and more durable than Colossus, who tanked Negasonic Teenage Warhead's scrapyard-busting blast IIRC.

He could potentially win by immobilizing him with web I guess.

In a fistfight though Juggernaut severely outguns Spidey. Even speed won't help him, considering he could tag Deadpool, who is much faster than Tobey's Spidey was. Wasn't Juggs hurt from being stabbed by metal?

KingD19
Wasn't Juggs hurt from being stabbed by metal?

Lol no, not even. He made a response when Colossus stabbed the rebar into his face, but as soon as the punch was over and they showed his face again, there was no damage. Just like even though he got electrocuted for several minutes, he hopped out of the pool just fine after the electricity died down and his muscles could move again. A scientist/teacher such as yourself should know that electricity causes your muscles to contract which is why people tense up and fall over when they get tazed.

And by "made a response", I mean he reacted to getting hit with a grunt, even though it didn't do damage. Just like Superman or Wonder Woman or any other super tough, super strong person still goes "GaaaaH" when they get hit with something huge or super tough, but then they shrug it off like it didn't happen immediately after.

Also show me anything Spidey did that was close to the bridge scene.

NemeBro
He was stabbed in the eye by a piece of metal fencing wielded by Colossus sure.

He also seemed to heal from it judging by the close-up of his face after his butt flap gets pulled down.

juggerman
Originally posted by NemeBro
In a fistfight though Juggernaut severely outguns Spidey. Even speed won't help him, considering he could tag Deadpool, who is much faster than Tobey's Spidey was.

You mean when DP was fanboying and didn't try to avoid Juggernaut grabbing him?

Mindset
Telepathy, Bfr, etc.
Bfr or (immobilization) is how Spider-Man beat him in the comic. None of the characters in the movie had telepathy.

Spiderman immobilizing him was PIS, so...

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
None of the characters in the movie had telepathy.

Spiderman immobilizing him was PIS, so...

Have a character in the movie with TP then.
PIS? Maybe in the comics but it wouldn't be in the movie.
Plus PIS is legal for fiction creators.

Surtur
I don't think he can hurt him, but Peter even before the symbiote was too fast for him.

Surtur

Lol what? It almost sounds like you want them to add a character to a movie so the character you like wins.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol what? It almost sounds like you want them to add a character to a movie so the character you like wins.

Sounds like he wants a movie centered around Juggernaut

KingD19
They even said Charles was the reason Juggernaut had his helmet. So unless someone could get it off, TP doesnt even matter.

And the only people who know are Cain, Charles and Russell.

Mindset
PIS? Maybe in the comics but it wouldn't be in the movie.
Plus PIS is legal for fiction creators. They aren't going to add a character just for that.

Okay, and they beat him in the movie due to PIS, so what's your problem?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
You mean when DP was fanboying and didn't try to avoid Juggernaut grabbing him?
No when he stuck his swords in the helmet's eyeholes and got thrown into a fence and got impaled on it

juggerman
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
No when he stuck his swords in the helmet's eyeholes and got thrown into a fence and got impaled on it

He was standing on his shoulders with his feet firmly planted. Your statement made it seem like DP was actually trying to avoid Juggs and got tagged anyway. If DP were trying to not get touched and Juggs got him anyway then I would agree.

Also, I just watched the scene again and it looks like Juggernaut had a split lip towards the end of the fight:

desTLvD1ioY

6:10

Darth Thor
They even said Charles was the reason Juggernaut had his helmet. So unless someone could get it off, TP doesnt even matter.

And the only people who know are Cain, Charles and Russell.

Well they have never actually done the whole -Have to Get his Helmet Off- thing in the movies yet.

So yeah they could have played on that and made him more invulnerable. Im with h1a8 here, either do the character justice or dont include him.

Better to add a telepath to the team than to neuter Juggernaut.

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well they have never actually done the whole -Have to Get his Helmet Off- thing in the movies yet.

So yeah they could have played on that and made him more invulnerable. Im with h1a8 here, either do the character justice or dont include him.

Better to add a telepath to the team than to neuter Juggernaut.

The conversation with Russell confirms thats the case, though.

"So you wear that helmet because your brother keeps tryin to get into your head?"

"Yeah but he can't walk no more so it kinda evens out."

Also the fight went almost 100% how an actual Juggernaut/Colossus fight usually goes. Colossus is the underdog, but does decently and gets a few highlight moments while Cain dominates a majority of the time. And then the team gets involved and gets a PIS win through bfr or some other nonsense.

In this case it was Cain getting electrocuted, which didn't hurt him but did make his muscles spazz for a while so he couldn't get out of the pool. Just like other fights, like with Nimrod where he couldn't hurt Cain, so he severed the neural pathways from his brain to his body and immobilized him. Overall Cain wasn't as powerful as I'd like, especially after the bridge punch, but they did a pretty faithful representation.

juggerman
They could've BFR'd Juggernaut too. Plus I'm pretty sure he's a mutant in the film so those collars could have been a way to stop him.

Darth Thor
The conversation with Russell confirms thats the case, though.

"So you wear that helmet because your brother keeps tryin to get into your head?"

"Yeah but he can't walk no more so it kinda evens out."

Also the fight went almost 100% how an actual Juggernaut/Colossus fight usually goes. Colossus is the underdog, but does decently and gets a few highlight moments while Cain dominates a majority of the time. And then the team gets involved and gets a PIS win through bfr or some other nonsense.

In this case it was Cain getting electrocuted, which didn't hurt him but did make his muscles spazz for a while so he couldn't get out of the pool. Just like other fights, like with Nimrod where he couldn't hurt Cain, so he severed the neural pathways from his brain to his body and immobilized him. Overall Cain wasn't as powerful as I'd like, especially after the bridge punch, but they did a pretty faithful representation.

Ah forgot that line.

Yeah I thought the Colossus vs Juggernaut was fine. And thought Juggernaut overall was fine. But still a far cry from how he should be.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
They could've BFR'd Juggernaut too. Plus I'm pretty sure he's a mutant in the film so those collars could have been a way to stop him.

No mention of him being a mutant like in X3. And how would they have actually bfr'd him? Vanisher could have done it if he didn't die. But no one ekse could have forcibly removed him.

juggerman
No mention of him being a mutant like in X3. And how would they have actually bfr'd him? Vanisher could have done it if he didn't die. But no one ekse could have forcibly removed him.

He was in the mutant jail and he couldn't escape until Russell turned off the mutant dampener. They may not have said it outright but it did look like he was.

As for removal, they could have lured him somewhere that couldn't sustain his weight like a frozen lake or tricked him into running off a bridge or something. There are many ways to remove Juggernaut for an long enough time to deal with other things. Maybe Cable could use his time travel thing to jump Juggernaut into the stone age. Just spit ballin here

Darth Thor
I agree they could have worked around that. Had some kind of depoweing plan or did the whole removing helmet thing.

But at least they had him well out of Colossus league.

juggerman
Small victories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.