Leaked Harry Potter game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/2/17927354/harry-potter-open-world-rpg-avalanche-software-gameplay-footage

https://imgur.com/IXwL4AO.jpg

I'm in. I would love an AAA Harry Potter game.

Quincy
Damn. give me that.

BackFire
Well that's interesting.

StiltmanFTW
That gif is pretty awesome.

Smasandian
I always felt the Harry Potter universe could yield a wicked RPG.

A combination of Rockstar Bully and Bioware KOTOR series would be pretty damn awesome in my opinion.

BackFire
Hear it's being developed by Avalanche Software, who made some Disney Infinity games. Best not get too excited.

FinalAnswer
It's about time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BackFire
Hear it's being developed by Avalanche Software, who made some Disney Infinity games. Best not get too excited. Why is Disney Infinity bad? (Aside from the dumbass decision to need action figures to play)

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
Hear it's being developed by Avalanche Software, who made some Disney Infinity games. Best not get too excited.

True.

You have a point but I can dream.

Witcher 2 was a good game but nothing too exciting. Nobody expected Witcher 3 to be what it was.

BackFire
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why is Disney Infinity bad? (Aside from the dumbass decision to need action figures to play)

Didn't say they were bad, never played them. Just they aren't some tier one developer so best keep expectations in check.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
True.

You have a point but I can dream.

Witcher 2 was a good game but nothing too exciting. Nobody expected Witcher 3 to be what it was. Cept' Angry Joe.

Smasandian
No he didn't.

People who played it before release thought it was a really good game but nobody expected it to be as popular as it is now.

Arachnid1
No he didn't.

People who played it before release thought it was a really good game but nobody expected it to be as popular as it is now. I'm gonna have to disagree. Witcher 3 was stupid hyped before it came out. The gameplay video that came out a year before did a lot to rev people up. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that it was some kind of sleeper hit. It was exactly what I and many others expected.

Smasandian
I didn't say any of that.

Just mentioning that CDPR previous game was no indication of what Witcher 3 became to be.

And that when Witcher 3 was announced and shown, there was no expectation that it would be as popular and revered as it is today.

Jmanghan
No he didn't.

People who played it before release thought it was a really good game but nobody expected it to be as popular as it is now. Angry Joe kinda thought the already existing Witcher games were masterworks, so like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.