Donald Trump vs. Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who is smarter?
Who is more successful?
Who would win in a fight?

This is Sidious ala Legends.

Surtur
Palpatine does some very very dumb shit. And his entire plan was like something you come up with after a 3 day coke binge cuz it relied waaaaay too much on chance. It succeeded cuz it's a movie and the jedi were equally retarded.

Still...he's smarter than Trump.

He's more successful, ruled thousands of systems for nearly 2 decades. Okay granted it seems he purposely allowed the rebels to form and they ended up defeating him but...meh lol.

Do you even need to ask who wins in a fight? Space wizard vs overweight billionaire.

ArtificialGlory

BackFire
Trump can barely even speak in complete sentences.

If Palpatine was as stupid as Trump he would have failed miserably at his goal of taking over the Senate and then bitched about it on twitter calling those who foiled him losers and has-beens.

Surtur
We need to do a midichlorian test on Trump.

Also maybe a test for stds.

BackFire
He'd fail both tests.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

If Palpatine was as stupid as Trump he would have failed miserably at his goal of taking over the Senate and then bitched about it on twitter calling those who foiled him losers and has-beens.

I just like how the story he tells Anakin is about him and his master, and he says his master taught him everything he knew and then he killed them. Then when Anakin is like "yeah so about that very convenient vague life saving power..." he is all "I don't know, we can do it together".

Maybe he should have waited to shank that dude until he taught him the secret to immortality.

quanchi112
Does trump get to call on his gimp Surtur along with his limitless apathy and retardation. The gimp might trip into Sidious mistakenly mind you to fall over a cliff or something. Trump would scream glory and assume all credit. Very in character for all parties.

Emperordmb
Two battles you should've added:

Round 4: Meme battle, who has the better memes made about them?

Round 5: Who does Quanchi despise more?

quanchi112
I like Sidious I loathe trump. I do not like Sidious fanboys though.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Who is smarter?
Who is more successful?
Who would win in a fight?

This is Sidious ala Legends.

One rose to power through a combination of elaborate schemes, manipulations, and liberal use of the force.

The other had none of those things, and still somehow achieved power.

Palpatine would look at Trump and say "I've been trying too hard. Please teach me your ways, orange sith lord."

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by BackFire

Donald Trump outpaced his rivals including Clintons in the elections for POTUS with a brilliant strategy. Substantial achievement, IMO.

Trump also replaced NATFA with USMCA. Another substantial achievement, IMO. He is also bringing KORUS and USJTA.

Trump brought Kim Jong-Un to the negotiation table; a development which seemed impossible earlier.

Trump have plans, and a man of his words on top.

Democrats have no homework on the other hand. They are stuck with LGBTQ, Russia, Metoo and Climate Change. I believe that we need to revisit the definition of stupid.

I am no fan of Trump but I feel sorry for him at times. Democrats fail to see the bigger picture - their heads buried in the sand.

cdtm
Democrats live and die by memes, true. I doubt the politicians really understand the theory behind the causes they claim to support.

Surtur
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Donald Trump outpaced his rivals including Clintons in the elections for POTUS with a brilliant strategy. Substantial achievement, IMO.

Trump also replaced NATFA with USMCA. Another substantial achievement, IMO. He is also bringing KORUS and USJTA.

Trump brought Kim Jong-Un to the negotiation table; a development which seemed impossible earlier.

Trump have plans, and a man of his words on top.

Democrats have no homework on the other hand. They are stuck with LGBTQ, Russia, Metoo and Climate Change. I believe that we need to revisit the definition of stupid.

I am no fan of Trump but I feel sorry for him at times. Democrats fail to see the bigger picture - their heads buried in the sand.

I respect this post. Some people act like everything the guy does has been wrong. I think if you remove the drama...we're not in some nightmare scenario as a country. Things could be better, they could always be better, but I don't think we're heading to some Armageddon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.