How Powerful Is The Anti-Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
The only things I know about the Anti-Force is that it was used by Waru, so here are some questions I would like to bring up.

1. How powerful is the Anti-Force?
2. Is it more powerful than the Force?
3. Can normal Sith and Jedi learn it?

DarkTransfer69
about as powerful as a fire hose in ur dads *******

Freedon Nadd
Oh, God. I refuse to believe there is an anti-Force. No thanks. Flash already has the Negative Speed Force.

victreebelvictr
(auto quote)[/quickquote) Thanks for that.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarkTransfer69
about as powerful as a fire hose in ur dads ******* Thnks for that.

Zentrex
The "Anti-Force"...

Y'know, most star wars fans and authors just pretend that that whole Waru thing never happened. It's one of the most embarrasing things in all of star wars.

If I were to retcon it, I would just say that Waru described his ability to do what he did as an "anti-force" just to explain it in simple words to the inhabitants of our dimension, but considering he fixes things by putting them inside of a fluid inside of himself, the "anti-force" is probably nothing like the force.

How powerful is it? I'm guessing it only has power because it's a thing from one dimension in another. If it was in its dimesion, where the laws of physics are in line with how it acts, it wouldn't have any special "power"

And no, normal Sith and Jedi can't learn it, I think that was the point from the start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.