Daredevil vs Jason Todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Now that it's been confirmed that Nightwing would beat Daredevil according to Death Battle, how would Daredevil fare against Jason Todd?

Stoic
Nightwing wouldn't beat Daredevil. That's actually pretty silly.

Vanguard
This is a tough one for me. Especially since I feel that most recently Todd has received a downgrade in weaponry. Before I would have said Jason Todd without hesitating. Now, I need to see more of what he does in this new direction he's taking. From what I've seen so far, he's still considerably skilled.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Nightwing wouldn't beat Daredevil. That's actually pretty silly.

He beat Batman, so he's capable of taking some wins, if not an even split.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Senor Cage
He beat Batman, so he's capable of taking some wins, if not an even split.

I agree Senor Cage, even though I don't like Nightwing.

beatboks
Originally posted by RadZoa
Now that it's been confirmed that Nightwing would beat Daredevil according to Death Battle, how would Daredevil fare against Jason Todd?

Your problem started when you took deathbattle as confirming an outcome. They rarely get it right.

Dick looses and todd gets slaughtered.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
Your problem started when you took deathbattle as confirming an outcome. They rarely get it right.

Dick looses and todd gets slaughtered. thumb up

Don't you just love Deathbattle?

Hulk vs Doomsday: We'll judge these characters by their best showings. That's why we've taken away the hulks intelligence, his armor, and falsely claimed that he can run out of anger in ten minutes. We've also said that doomsday can't be physically killed even though we're drawing feats from his new52 incarnation.

Seriously, how do people believe the crap that comes out of their mouths?

staxamillion
Originally posted by RadZoa
according to Death Battle

puke

Senor Cage
Originally posted by beatboks

Dick looses and todd gets slaughtered.

No, he wouldn't. Jason's armor would certainly keep him in the game. Just ask Cassandra Cain, who owned nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.