IW Thor & JL Superman vs. Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Current versions of Thor w/Stormbreaker and JL Superman

Warmup- Themselves- Avengers 1 Thor w/mjolnir, MOS Superman
Team 1. Black Order-Cull,Maw,Corvus,Proxima

Team 2. Justice League-WW,Batman,Cyborg,Aquaman,Flash

Team 3. Avengers-Cap,Hulk,Quicksilver,Ironman (IW), War Machine, Vision

Team 4. Bricks- Abom, Nam-ek, Ronan (power stone), Faora

Team 5. Badgardians-Loki, Fenris, Malekith w/reality, Destroyer, Valkyrie, Warrior 3 and Sif

Team 6. Kurse,Doomsday,Steppenwolf

Team 7. Hela, Thanos w/power&space , Apocalypse

Not a gauntlet, no bfr, to the death. Who can they beat, who do they lose to.

relentless1
stopped at 7 most likely

h1a8
I don't see how they beat DD.

Silent Master
Cutting his head off would be one way.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't see how they beat DD.

I personally believe they can take at least 1 against any of these teams.

I originally had team 6 with Thanos, Zod, and Magneto

And Team 7 with Apocalypse, Doomsday and Hela but had a hard time convincing myself they could beat those teams

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cutting his head off would be one way.

How? They don't have the ability or tools to do so.
And what other way can they beat him?

Silent Master
How? They don't have the ability or tools to do so.
And what other way can they beat him?

So Wonder Woman's sword can cut off Doomsday's limbs but Stormbreaker can't. Interesting claim.

Prove it.

h1a8
So Wonder Woman's sword can cut off Doomsday's limbs but Stormbreaker can't. Interesting claim.

Prove it.

Limbs and head are two different things. His neck is much wider than his arm.
And WW's sword has the feat of actually cutting off a limb.
Stormbreaker has no feats to suggest he can even slice off DD's arm in one stroke. Penetrating Thanos chest some inches means nothing.
The blast Thanos shot Stormbreaker had unknown pushing force (if any). It could have had only burning power for all we know.

Silent Master
You haven't provided any proof that Wonder Woman's sword is superior to Stormbreaker.

ShadowFyre
Only burning power? What feats does Wonder Woman's sword have? I don't remember it doing anything except piercing doomsday, which makes his piercing durability just as suspect as Thors

Josh_Alexander
Stop at 7 WITHOUT a doubt.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Stop at 7 WITHOUT a doubt.

Do you think, if you were in control of Thor and Supes and utilized their abilities to their very best, that you could take that team?

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Only burning power? What feats does Wonder Woman's sword have? I don't remember it doing anything except piercing doomsday, which makes his piercing durability just as suspect as Thors

Did anyone miss how according to h1 Thor being stabbed by an Asgardian knife = Thor isn't bullet-proof. however Doomsday having his arm cut off = OMG WW's sword is level 9000 super duper amazing.

carthage
Hard stop at 7

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carthage
Hard stop at 7

And who, if I may ask , is the most "daunting" person on that team? Personally, I believe Apocalypse to be the most well rounded.

FrothByte
Team struggles through 5 and 6 but still wins. Team can probably win a few matches against 7 but only if they work together and plan for it. They lose most of the time against team 7.

h1a8
You haven't provided any proof that Wonder Woman's sword is superior to Stormbreaker.

In cutting I have. It cut a limb off DD.
Stormbreaker has no feats matching that.

Silent Master
No you haven't. All you provided is why you think hers is superior and I've already pointed out the flaw in your logic.

h1a8
No you haven't. All you provided is why you think hers is superior and I've already pointed out the flaw in your logic.

I gave a feat greater than any relevant Stormbreaker feat. Therefore the sword is greater at cutting.

Silent Master
No, you mentioned a feat that you believe is superior however I have already explained the flaw in your logic.

h1a8
No, you mentioned a feat that you believe is superior however I have already explained the flaw in your logic.

There is no flaw in being able to slice through very durable material.

Silent Master
The fact that you're refusing to acknowledge the flaw I pointed out in your logic just proves that I'm right

h1a8
The fact that you're refusing to acknowledge the flaw I pointed out in your logic just proves that I'm right

What is the flaw and why is it a flaw?

Silent Master
Not playing your troll games, this thread is only 2 pages long it shouldn't take you more than 8 seconds to find the post.

h1a8
Not playing your troll games, this thread is only 2 pages long it shouldn't take you more than 8 seconds to find the post. I found the post the other day. It doesn't explain the flaw at all. Doomsday is extremely durable (tough hide). Armor piercing bullets, bombs, explosions, etc can't penetrate him. Something able to cut off his limb is one hell of a feat.

Plus you are being hypocritical. You believe that Thor being stabbed by a Loki dagger means that the dagger >>>>>>>regular dagger.

Even your other marvel comrades would disagree with you here on your so called flaw theory..

Silent Master
We are talking about your standards here, per your standards being stabbed/cut means you are vulnerable to that type of damage. therefore by your standards the sword cutting Doosmday is not that impressive.

Besides, Stormbreaker's feat of overpowering a full IG blast and still being able to impale Thanos is the far better feat.

Josh_Alexander
Do you think, if you were in control of Thor and Supes and utilized their abilities to their very best, that you could take that team?

No. They just have no way of beating them.

h1a8
We are talking about your standards here, per your standards being stabbed/cut means you are vulnerable to that type of damage. therefore by your standards the sword cutting Doosmday is not that impressive.

Besides, Stormbreaker's feat of overpowering a full IG blast and still being able to impale Thanos is the far better feat.
I think you are inserting things about me that is not true.
What standards?

And why not argue against those so called standards if they are wrong? Dont adopt them when they suit you.

Prove the pushing force Stormbreaker experienced against the blast. It could have been a blast to destroy the hammer, and not push it away.

Silent Master
I think you are inserting things about me that is not true.
What standards?

And why not argue against those so called standards if they are wrong? Dont adopt them when they suit you.

Prove the pushing force Stormbreaker experienced against the blast. It could have been a blast to destroy the hammer, and not push it away.

I didn't adopt them, I specifically said that I was using your standards in order to showcase the flaw in your logic. If you don't believe your logic is flawed, then I challenge you to a BZ on whether or not Stormbreaker could cut Doomsday.

h1a8
I didn't adopt them, I specifically said that I was using your standards in order to showcase the flaw in your logic. If you don't believe your logic is flawed, then I challenge you to a BZ on whether or not Stormbreaker could cut Doomsday.

My standards?
Whatever they are then you cannot use them if you disagree with them. Simple.

With that said, we both agree that WW has the better cutting feat.

Silent Master
Do you accept my BZ?

ShadowFyre
Do you accept my BZ?

Lol

h1a8
Do you accept my BZ?
What is the battle zone about?

Silent Master
I challenge you to a BZ on whether or not Stormbreaker could cut Doomsday.

h1a8
Yes it can cut DD with sufficient strength behind the swing. But it's not beheading him without some serious proof.

Silent Master
Okay let's battle Zone whether or not Stormbreaker should be able to cut off Doomsday's head.

h1a8
Okay let's battle Zone whether or not Stormbreaker should be able to cut off Doomsday's head. No because people believe that Stormbreaker going through Thanos blast and penetrating Thanos is proof of that.
There is no proof that Thanos attempted to push away Stormbreaker instead of destroy it. That means Stormbreaker gets a durability feat, not a force feat.

I personally believe Stormbreaker is as durable or more durable than WW's sword. But it's not as sharp nor has the blade size to cut off DD's head.

Silent Master
Good old H1, making excuses because he knows his arguments will not stand up to scrutiny.

ShadowFyre

I personally believe Stormbreaker is as durable or more durable than WW's sword. But it's not as sharp nor has the blade size to cut off DD's head.

I'm going to do something I haven't done before and agree with this particular part of H1's post

As fast and strong as DD is, I fInd it very hard for anyone to get a clean decapitation shot on him. On top of him being what? 10 feet? 11 feet tall? Storm breaker can for sure cut him, but the simple way he is shaped and the angles you would have to hit him at it would be a pretty tough swing to get off. Especially to do it in just one swing.

Silent Master
I'm going to do something I haven't done before and agree with this particular part of H1's post

As fast and strong as DD is, I fInd it very hard for anyone to get a clean decapitation shot on him. On top of him being what? 10 feet? 11 feet tall? Storm breaker can for sure cut him, but the simple way he is shaped and the angles you would have to hit him at it would be a pretty tough swing to get off. Especially to do it in just one swing.

Only that isn't what h1 is arguing, he isn't arguing that Doomsday is too fast or that the axe is shaped wrong. his argument is that Thor isn't strong enough and the blade isn't big or sharp enough.

Also, Doomsday certainly held still long enough for Wonder Woman to very slowly cut off his arm.

ShadowFyre
I think its both big and sharp enough, I just think decapitating doomsday would be a hard hit to get off due to his size and speed.

H1 is gonna argue anything with DC in it till we die of exhaustion. I hadn't planned on this getting into the billion ton bullet 100 ft star kinda argument but that's fine to. I'm just happy people are posting in my thread.

The Ellimist
Superman solos tbh

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Superman solos tbh

How would JL Superman solo Doomsday?

TheVaultDweller
Current versions of Thor w/Stormbreaker and JL Superman

Warmup- Themselves- Avengers 1 Thor w/mjolnir, MOS Superman
Team 1. Black Order-Cull,Maw,Corvus,Proxima

Team 2. Justice League-WW,Batman,Cyborg,Aquaman,Flash

Team 3. Avengers-Cap,Hulk,Quicksilver,Ironman (IW), War Machine, Vision

Team 4. Bricks- Abom, Nam-ek, Ronan (power stone), Faora

Team 5. Badgardians-Loki, Fenris, Malekith w/reality, Destroyer, Valkyrie, Warrior 3 and Sif

Team 6. Kurse,Doomsday,Steppenwolf

Team 7. Hela, Thanos w/power&space , Apocalypse

Not a gauntlet, no bfr, to the death. Who can they beat, who do they lose to.

Well, right off the bat, without even needing to think at all about it, Team 2 doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Supes alone was solo'ing them without issues during JL. Thor doesn't even need to take part there.

The Ellimist
How would JL Superman solo Doomsday?

Super-speed. He's basically fighting statues. Even if bfr is banned, he can basically air juggle doomsday indefinitely.

Silent Master
How does juggling Doomsday get Superman the win?

The Spectre+
they stop at 6...but if it can be proven that stormbreaker can swipe off DD's head in ONE STRIKE!! --which i think is not up to 20% possible, considering dd wont just stand there, and that stormbreaker itself was only able to go a few inches into thanos chest, piercing his armour of unknown durability-- let's not also lowball ww's sword as it glows when its used pointing to the fact that it too may be magical. IF at the end they progress through 6 they die at 7.

Silent Master
He just stood there and let Wonder Woman cut off his hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.