Strange goings-on in the Spencer household.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
I was inspired to make this thread by Adam_PoE's recent post. This is some Paranormal Activity shit right here:
Id2rxUe6Boo

Flyattractor
Well if there is any one who would know about STRANGE GOINGS On in a household....

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I was inspired to make this thread by Adam_PoE's recent post. This is some Paranormal Activity shit right here:
Id2rxUe6Boo

If there was a Black woman in Richard Spencer's house you can be assured their relationship isn't a sexual one, as he's a gay man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
If there was a Black woman in Richard Spencer's house you can be assured their relationship isn't a sexual one, as he's a gay man.

Is that actually true or are you just saying it?

Trocity
He's calling him gay as an insult. Rob apparently thinks being gay is bad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Is that actually true or are you just saying it?

Richard Spencer is a gay man.

Originally posted by Trocity
He's calling him gay as an insult. Rob apparently thinks being gay is bad.

^ Hurrrr Durrrrrr!

Trocity
Mocking mentally challenged people too. A bigot's typical response when called out.

Nicely done. laughing out loud

Robtard
^ Kid's so upset at me he's now calling himself a retard

Trocity
Rob trying to deflect being called out like he tries to deflect antifa being called out.

Showing your true colors. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Richard Spencer is a gay man.

I'd bang. He has gay face. Just close your eyes and listen to him. Clearly gay.

Surtur
This is from his wiki:

"He was separated from his Russian-Canadian wife, Nina Kouprianova, in October 2016; in April 2017, Spencer said he and his wife were not separated and are still together."

Russians!!!

Flyattractor
Now that sounds like some Real Russian Collusion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.