Most touching scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
What scene in the franchise do you find the most touching? A scene that hits you in the feels.

canon or legends. whatever.

AncientPower
When Maul ignited his lightsaber for absolutely no discernable reason whatsoever, and I realised I hadn't actually had to pay to watch that fender bender.

Zenwolf

Galan007
Leia's "I'll be luminous" line from Poe Dameron #14 was pretty cool, because the issue was released a few days after Carrie Fisher died.

https://i.imgur.com/2Ap6TEk.jpg

One Big Mob
Originally posted by AncientPower
When Maul ignited his lightsaber for absolutely no discernable reason whatsoever, and I realised I hadn't actually had to pay to watch that fender bender. He did it to threaten her. That wasn't so bad. It'd be like igniting your fist in a video chat or something. Maybe you and Az are skyping and he calls Kun a pussy and you manage to get your hand up to resemble a fist shape to show him who he's messing with.

Same concept. Darth Maul likes to threaten girls. That's the story Star Wars was finally going to reveal before they realized they only want to do sequels now.

gold slorg
Nom Anor's death, i cry every time

CuckedCurry

Ursumeles
The moment as the corrupt Alliance defeated the glorious Yuuzhan Vong.

gold slorg
Originally posted by Ursumeles
The moment as the corrupt Alliance defeated the glorious Yuuzhan Vong.

that too, i nearly cried when yuuzhan vong disappeared alongside Sekot into unknown regions, couldn't hold my tears when Nas Choka surrendered

Vitiate
Sheev's death. Of course.

gold slorg
how can one not cry reading it

Sheev
The death of Chewbacca.

Tzeentch
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/242/237/9c7.png

Zentrex
Probably something with Anakin. Maybe some moments with Anakin and Shmi, possibly certain representations of the slaughter of the tusken raiders.

The Last Jedi also had tons of great touching moments imo.

Just thinking of Star Wars and what it's meant to me in the past is pretty touching. And of course the John Williams score that is a symbol of star wars can make anything seem touching. Luke looking at that sunset. Han in the Millenium Falcon. There's way too many touching scenes to count and it's impossible to pick one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.