How big is the gap between ROTJ Vader and Galen Marek?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

I've been wondering this, was it big enough that Vader would take him with mid-diff, or would it still be a hard-as-balls fight for him?

Jaggarath
Marek wins with low difficulty, probably.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Jmanghan
Marek wins with low difficulty, probably. wut.

Underachiever59
How can people possibly think Galen Marek beats RotJ Vader? Much less with little difficulty. Several sources state that Vader was more powerful than ever in RotJ, and Marek could barely hold his own against TFU Vader. TFUII Vader is already >>Galen Marek. Anything past TFUII Vader is overkill.

I'd say RotJ Vader would have about as much difficulty against Galen as ESB Vader had against Luke. Galen might still get a glancing blow in here or there, but the fight is a foregone conclussion in Vader's favor.

Azronger
Vader one-shots a dozen Mareks at once with a single attack tbh

DarthSkywalker0

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Underachiever59
Marek could barely hold his own against TFU Vader. TFUII Vader is already >>Galen Marek. Anything past TFUII Vader is overkill.

"Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued." - The Force Unleashed.

Right...

The Ellimist
lol the ignorance

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lol the ignorance

xPRIMEx
Vader's powers grew a lot between TFU and ROTJ, so I'd say there is a solid gap. Marek would put up a good fight though.

TheIndyJedi
*sigh* Vader being underrated again :/

Darth Thor
Starkiller himself Sam Witwer clearly states Galen is no Vader.

If we power scale off that he is probably Rebels Maul level.

CuckedCurry

Zentrex
I'd say Vader wins with a little bit of difficulty.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Zentrex
I'd say Vader wins with a little bit of difficulty.

thumb up thumb up

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Starkiller himself Sam Witwer clearly states Galen is no Vader.

If we power scale off that he is probably Rebels Maul level.

Voice actor's opinions are irrelevant. Especially when they contradict actual continuity.

( A post by Syndicate )

gold slorg
RotJ Vader > Marek > ANH Vader, and the gaps are probably similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.