Riddick X Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Savage
I have wanted this crossover for years but the best we can only do, is fan fiction.

This is for a movie concept I have, that brings these two together.

Short synopsis;

Riddick is running from a well formed army of bounty hunters when he comes face to face with an alien being unlike anything he has seen before. The Predator.
Both battle each other, till the bounty hunters catches up with Riddick, but the Predator being captured instead.
Riddick realises that the only way of having a chance of escaping, is to help free the Predator in the hope they can both survive.
Can both of these foes form an uneasy alliance to battle a threat too big for each of them individually?
"The enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Which means our enemy, is f**ked."

The image is an edit of mine that make the concept different than just a straight-up "vs" movie.

https://www.deviantart.com/ultimate-savage/art/Riddick-X-Predator-762868344

ShadowFyre
That would be cool

riv6672
That would be such a fun movie!

Ultimate Savage
I'm actively looking for a script writing partner (UK) , to help make this a movie script.

It's actually a prequel story to my AVP movie concept, that involves the same Predator.

riv6672
^^^Neat.

These two properties would mesh well i think. Good luck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.