Alt-Right Scum charged over inciting Charlottesville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-6232803/Four-charged-deadly-2017-Unite-Right-rally-US.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Flyattractor
This coming from a Country with race relation troubles like the U.K is Hilarious!!!

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Putinbot1
dur Um, retards, they were charged in the US.

quanchi112

Putinbot1
So no one is surprised then.

Robtard

Flyattractor
Oh well if Leftist Lie Rags like the NYT and Politico said it....

Putinbot1
B-but Antifa... do none of that shit. But the Alt-right try to pretend they do.

Flyattractor
Much like there aren't any actual Sex Slave Traders in the U.K...Nope NONE AT ALL!!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
B-but Antifa... do none of that shit. But the Alt-right try to pretend they do.

It's always been a tactic of fascist though, play the victim while simultaneously counter-accusing the opposition. Salazar did it, Mussolini did it, Hitler did it, Franco did it, all to great effect.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
It's always been a tactic of fascist though, play the victim while simultaneously counter-accusing the opposition. Salazar did it, Mussolini did it, Hitler did it, Franco did it, all to great effect. all true, it saddens me things like race and religion are still an issue. If someone wants to pray it doesn't hurt me, if someone is black or white I don't care. Same with gender issues as long as they are adults who gives a damn. Same for gays... why do these people hate Rob?

Flyattractor
Cause He makes it so easy?

That and it is kind of fun.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
It's always been a tactic of fascist though, play the victim while simultaneously counter-accusing the opposition. Salazar did it, Mussolini did it, Hitler did it, Franco did it, all to great effect.

darvo: deny, attack, and reverse victim/offender

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yes. The Typical Leftist Strategy.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I rotted my brain out with drugs and have no value to society

agreed

quanchi112
agreed Fly is so pointless in the world.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly is so pointless in the world. He is a ****ing idiot.

Robtard

Yes, bingo.

eg Maxine Waters comment about telling people to 'get into peoples faces', to challenge people's thoughts and beliefs; spun as violence. While the Cult of Trump cheered when Trump openly told his supporters to "punch" and attack people, have them carried out on their backs.

Emperordmb
Not violence just harrassment.

Anyways good, explicit incitement of violence should bring charges.

Flyattractor
Words Hurt Emp.. Words Hurt!

Didn't you hear about the Repeal of "Stick,Stone,Words" !?

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
explicit incitement of violence should bring charges.

thumb up

Putinbot1
Funny how the people charged with incitement were the Right. Because, that's what they did.

Flyattractor
It is a UK paper so it is a sure bet they got the facts wrong on purpose.

That is how the UK works now.

Putinbot1
Facts are correct retard. But, you know "fake" news is the "goto" lie for the right.

Silent Master
0NWuPKrqW8U

Bashar Teg
Funny how the people charged with incitement were the Right. Because, that's what they did.

special rules, because incel retard fee-fees.

Putinbot1
special rules, because incel retard fee-fees. Yes it is.

DarthPlaguis12
FEE FEES!!!!

Flyattractor
Yes. The Left is full of Incell Fee Fee. Dat why dey need der SPEECHUL RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Yes. The Left is full of Incell Fee Fee. Dat why dey need der SPEECHUL RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! dur Fly proving he is more special than anyone. Someone get him the short bus home please.

snowdragon
dur Fly proving he is more special than anyone. Someone get him the short bus home please.

I was on my way to pick him up as I had just dropped you off wink

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I was on my way to pick him up as I had just dropped you off wink Good try; however, clearly unlikely as you need a day pass to be allowed out.

Flyattractor
Pootybutt' thinks ever one is SEEECIAL when they aint Exactly Like Him.

How NAZI of Him!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Yes. The Left is full of Incell Fee Fee. Dat why dey need der SPEECHUL RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the far right posters triggered is great and as I've said many times, in person I "could" easily beat you up, but in person, you would not act as you do online TI and Co. smile

Flyattractor
Facts are correct retard. But, you know "fake" news is the "goto" lie for the right.

special rules, because incel retard fee-fees.

So you have to resort to Name Calling.

Good thing KMC has Doulbe Standards.

Silent Master
Fly's post seemed to fall more into the jacka$$ category rather than alt-right. unless of course you're defining alt-right as anyone that disagrees with you, is that what you're doing?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Fly's post seemed to fall more into the jacka$$ category rather than alt-right. unless of course you're defining alt-right as anyone that disagrees with you, is that what you're doing? You seem unduly upset, why have I touched a nerve with you?

smile

Flyattractor
You seem unduly upset, why have I touched a nerve with you?

smile

So you admit to attempting to Trigger People?

In other words...You try to set others off with your comments.

Instigators are such Horrible People.

Silent Master
Ah yes, the "you mad" tactic. generally used when someone makes a good point that you don't want to address.

Putinbot1
So you admit to attempting to Trigger People?

In other words...You try to set others off with your comments.

Instigators are such Horrible People. I merely equalise, the situation. So many driven off by your gang from these forums, Bardock, Firefly etc. etc. I'm just less of a ***** about it than you guys and don't spam the report button all the time like you used to with me, because I don't need a safe place.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ah yes, the "you mad" tactic. generally used when someone makes a good point that you don't want to address. Not at all, it's just a general comment seems to be something you are taking personally. Why is that?

Flyattractor
Lets think of those that commited KMC Suicide as Martyrs.

Stupid Martyrs but ....

Silent Master
Firefly left because he couldn't handle having his beliefs questioned, even in a respectful way.

Silent Master
Not at all, it's just a general comment seems to be something you are taking personally. Why is that?

Ah, a re-wording of the "the mad" tactic. your obvious deflection is obvious.

Putinbot1
Yeah, you guys drove them off... Really sad to see. Typical bully tactics especially Bardock.

Putinbot1
Omega Vision was another.

Surtur
Yeah, you guys drove them off... Really sad to see. Typical bully tactics especially Bardock.

https://i.imgur.com/tx42ruT.png

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/tx42ruT.png

Watching the far right posters triggered is great and as I've said many times, in person I "could" easily beat you up, but in person, you would not act as you do online TI and Co. smile

Surtur
Lol@ you continuing to post threats.

Putinbot1
Lol@ you continuing to post threats. No threat posted here smile

Surtur
Lol why are you talking about beating people up? The implication is clear. It's okay nobody cares or takes you seriously.

Putinbot1
Lol why are you talking about beating people up? The implication is clear. It's okay nobody cares or takes you seriously. dur We don't care but we keep mentioning it... post your list Bwahahahaha

Surtur
dur We don't care but we keep mentioning it... post your list Bwahahahaha

I feel like your every "bwahahaha" is a cry for help. You feeling okay?

Putinbot1
I feel like your every "bwahahaha" is a cry for help. You feeling okay? dur triggered and projecting in a single reply thumb up Good show Pinnochio.

Surtur
People are here for you. You matter.

Putinbot1
People are here for you. You matter. No, I matter in the real world as I have a job. I'm not defined by the internet Pinnochio, why would anyone be? Hang on...

smile

Surtur
No, I matter in the real world as I have a job. I'm not defined by the internet Pinnochio, why would anyone be? Hang on...

smile

You're 100% defined by the internet chump. You define yourself even more by acting like that isn't the case.

Putinbot1
You're 100% defined by the internet chump. You define yourself even more by acting like that isn't the case.

Flyattractor
Pooty likes to take his hostility out on his non white house slaves.

Sad pooty Sad.

NemeBro
Omega Vision was another. Was OV actually driven off by Surtur and friends, no fooling? I don't recall that.

Flyattractor
I rotted my dick off by sticking it in PutinBot

I have the abliltiy to rot off people's dicks when I let them stick them in me.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I wish either one of them would put their shrivel dicks in me..

laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Was OV actually driven off by Surtur and friends, no fooling? I don't recall that. Yeah, TI double team like Bardock. Check his last posts. Sickening bullying tbh.

Flyattractor
I find it hilarious that they got driven to commit Message Board Seppuku.

Putinbot1
I find it hilarious that they got driven to commit Message Board Seppuku. dur

Flyattractor
They just couldn' handle an open forum of Ideas and Discussions...
There is ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF A NON-SAFE PLACE!

giljotiini

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/nvDUE3Em.jpg

wacko

Flyattractor
You had to google Poop Pics and then Post it.

SO ...

super friend
laughing makes sense

Flyattractor
I will try harder not to.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by super friend
makes sense Hi Kurk

quanchi112
Hi Kurk laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.