Alt-Right endorsement for Tucker Carlson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/10/03/tucker-carlson-earns-endorsement-from-white-nationalist-richard-spencer/

DarthPlaguis12
Tucker Carlson is hilarious.

Silent Master
He has a very punchable face and is really good at looking like he doesn't understand what people are saying.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/10/03/tucker-carlson-earns-endorsement-from-white-nationalist-richard-spencer/

I enjoy how much Tucker triggers you.

This is a step up from "The Young Turks told me some leftist troll destroyed him".

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur

This is a step up from "The Young Turks told me some leftist troll destroyed him".

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Tucker Carlson is hilarious.

I think it's hilarious how Erik Wemple has a failed online news service, and a career that's not half as successful as a guy he continually bash's.

But hey, I hated Pew Die Pie for his success, as much as the fact he's an idiot.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur

This is a step up from "The Young Turks told me some leftist troll destroyed him". The leftist troll wrecked him it said on the internet... by your own levels of proof it must be true Pinnochio. dur

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. smile

I know exactly what it means. It just seems we disagree on who is triggered. Which is okay, this is America.

#MAGA

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
He has a very punchable face and is really good at looking like he doesn't understand what people are saying.

He does have a punchable face, especially when he wore those bowties.

Jon Stewart owning him was also hilarious.

DarthPlaguis12

Surtur
GdzEpXDodUk

DarthPlaguis12
Putinbot is def triggered lol

Putinbot1
dur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
He has a very punchable face and is really good at looking like he doesn't understand what people are saying. That he does, I will put his face on my heavy bag next. smile

quanchi112
Tucker sucks. Real life cuck.

DarthPlaguis12
That he does, I will put his face on my heavy bag next. smile

is your heavy bag pink? laughing

DarthPlaguis12
Edit

Putinbot1
What I look like is in every picture thread on this board Plagius. Showing me age over a decade and a half. I am pretty sure physically I am your superior and I would make you my ***** in moments.

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard

I see that Richard Spencer endorsing Tucker has triggered the usual Alt-Right defense force into action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.