Iron Fist vs Bushwhacker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
I assume you actually mean Bushmaster.

Anyway, I would go with John. Danny basically has to go Chi Punch right off the bat, because none of his normal hits are going to do much. Now, John isn't as durable as Luke, so good chance he won't be able to shake the Chi hits off like Luke has in the past.

However, the clincher for me is morals. Bushmaster goes all out from the get go. Danny is much more likely to hold back initially, so is unlikely to start with a Chi attack (just look at his first meeting with Cage, for example). And that's something John will exploit IMO.

carthage
Bushmaster folds him in half

John Murdoch
The best MCU villain yet takes down Mr. Rand due to the factors listed by Vault above: John hits like a truck and isn't afraid to do so at the sound of the opening bell. Danny is incapacitated if not dead when Bushmaster connects with a clean shot.

Kazenji
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I assume you actually mean Bushmaster..

I'd assume so to

Backwacker is a Punisher, Daredevil villain that has yet to be brought to either of their shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.