Venom vs Blade movie team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Venom fights Blade, La Magra, Nomak, Drake, Danica Talos, Jarko Grimmwood, The Blood pack, Quinn, Mercury, Whistler, Abigail, Hannibal King
Win by KO, kill, incapacitation
Fight takes place in Times Square. Standard gear for all. How long can they last?
If venom loses, add Riot with him

ShadowFyre
LA magra and Drake are only threats here, and Nomak. Everybody else he can literally rip apart Sentry style. He's faster, Stronger, more durable, better melee weapons, better healing factor outside of la magra, and can attack multiple opponents simultaneously.

Lack of UV, silver, and garlic will be the same as their lack of sound and fire.

He can literally tear them to a point they can't heal from, they can't do the same to him.

That's a hefty team though, they could take some wins for sure.

No way in hell they're taking him and Riot on simultaneously.

carver9
Nomak is a monster. Drake gets continuously ripped in half and at some point eaten. Giving this to Venom.

Estacado
Venom grabs Drake's leg and kills the others with him when they are all dead he bites his head off.

NotAllThatEvil
If venom eats their heads. does he become a vampire?

Darth Thor
^ We will find out when he eats Morbius head.

Khazra Reborn
Dude wtf, Venom is that tough? Good thing they left Spider-Man out.

TheVaultDweller
The only things in the film that did any kind of damage of note was sonics and fire (his traditional vulnerabilities). He insta-healed from damn near everything else.

carver9
Then hes fast as I dont know what.

John Murdoch
Haven't seen Venom yet, but from the boards here it sounds as if he'd be near the top of the MCU power tiers if he were to be included amongst their ranks.

ShadowFyre
Physically, yeah. Due to combination of speed,strength, instant regent, and tendrils/blades. In a physical confrontation, I would put him below Hulk and Thor of course, maybe around war machine tier but with a deadpool level healing factor

HulkIsHulk
How is he putting down La Magra who could regrow limbs in seconds and could instantaneously reattach himself together when bisected

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
How is he putting down La Magra who could regrow limbs in seconds and could instantaneously reattach himself together when bisected

By eating parts until he dies.Eventually LA magra is gonna run out of blood to reform with. Venom wont.

Honestly this will be a stalemate for awhile. The difference is Venom can consume parts of LA Magra but I doubt it would work vice versa.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
maybe around war machine tier but with a deadpool level healing factor

I was actually thinking though earlier that IM suits, especially from IW, are bad opponents for Symbiotes though, as we've seen Tony's watch/hand gauntlet and Rhodey's suit from CW pack sonic weapons, so it stands to reason that their IW suits, which are the two most advanced suits shown to date, would likely also include those. And, of course, they pack a ton of weapons that can cause large scale fire damage. I am still trying to figure out whether Rhodey's IW suit is also nanotech or not (considering the Iron Spider suit was). It didn't quite operate the same as Tony's did, but it certainly didn't operate like older suits either.

But yeah, I agree he'd be on that overall tier.

Darth Thor
^ True but have to factor in Venoms speed and agility. He moves like Spider-Man and doesnt tend to stay still.

Plus he even seems to have a Venom Sense.

ShadowFyre
Nah, the symbiote can just see from all angles.

And yeah, the suits would be a bad match up. Symbiote would be a better cqb suit while rodeys would be better at ranged and aoe

Let's find out. Venom gauntlet coming up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ True but have to factor in Venoms speed and agility. He moves like Spider-Man and doesnt tend to stay still.

Plus he even seems to have a Venom Sense.

IM suits aren't exactly slow either, can fly, have onboard targeting/tracking systems, and can dish out large scale damage. So, they are ideally suited for fighting Symbiotes IMO.

But, as I said, still not sure about Rhodey's suit. In one shot, looks more smooth, like a traditional IM suit.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111292893/6545536-giphy+%283%29.gif

In another, have bits of armor shifting around, guns and missiles just coming out everywhere etc.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11128/111289255/6577783-5145658734-Commo.gif

But the transitions aren't as smooth or sleek as Tony's suit. Maybe a nano-tech precursor? Still seems a lot fancier than what we have seen in previous films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.