Venom/Riot vs Loki/Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Team Venom vs Team MCU.

Both parties get full abilities.

Who wins?

WolvesofBabylon
Team Venom

carthage
Team MCU gets stomped unless Loki can use TP or something

FrothByte
Drax is a weak link here. You need a more capable partner for Loki to take on the symbiotes.

Kazenji
Yeah its bs with what they've done to Drax turning him into a comedic character, Compared to how he is in the comics.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah its bs with what they've done to Drax turning him into a comedic character, Compared to how he is in the comics.
True. I mean, his durability is pretty high-end but his damage output is relatively low compared to other powerhouses.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, it's rather sad when one of Drax's most notable showings in combat involved kind of tripping a Thanos who wasn't even paying attention to him.

ShadowFyre
Should have put Loki with Valkyrie or Ronan. Loki can hurt them with magic I'm sure but gonna be a tough fight.

Symbiotes outlast due to Drax sucking

playa1258
Ok, lets add Valkyrie in place of Drax then.

Darth Thor
Doubt they could pierce Valkyrie tbh.

And the symbiotes do not have feats to take higher level Asgardian level punches. So Asgardians for now methinks.

carthage

Estacado
Come on the last fight between Venom and Riot is more than enough for me to believe they could Smash her.

Riot was punching and throwing Venom 40-50 meters away without breaking a sweat.

Darth Thor
Riot taking her as a host is not exactly a win. It was clear a compatible host could resist the symbiote to an extent. Plus it would make Drake an easy kill.

Valkyries ship got blown up and it just made her go flying back, so dont think ripping through metal will be enough. She also did take part in the fight against Hela without any visible/permanent injuries.

ShadowFyre
I would consider them equals physically tbh

FrothByte
Venom/Riot seem faster than the Asgardians, but the Asgardians are better fighters and it would be interesting to see how their weapons affect the Symbiotes. Plus the Asgardians are extremely durable, we know for a fact that Loki is bullet proof and they handle explosions far better than the symbiots, so not sure how well the symbiotes' attacks will hurt them.

Right now I say it's a toss-up. The symbiotes seem stronger and faster and will be ragdolling and throwing the Asgardians around, but the Asgardians have the possibility to do more lasting damage. We also know that with enough strength, one can tear off the symbiot from the host.

NotAllThatEvil
Riot's weapons could cut through the spacecraft. They should be enough to cut asgardians me thinks

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Riot's weapons could cut through the spacecraft. They should be enough to cut asgardians me thinks

Valkyrie was tearing spacecraft hulls with her bare hands. So Riot cutting spacecrafts is not a good indicator that he can harm the Asgardians.

NotAllThatEvil
Well if asgardians can harm asgardians, and venom can replicate asgardian feats it's a pretty good chance. Also asgardians have good strength feats but not the best durability. While loki's armor may be able to resist a hand gun, des and troy were able to shatter asgardian bones

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Well if asgardians can harm asgardians, and venom can replicate asgardian feats it's a pretty good chance. Also asgardians have good strength feats but not the best durability. While loki's armor may be able to resist a hand gun, des and troy were able to shatter asgardian bones

Actually Loki got shot in the face and it didn't do squat. He also took an exploding arrow to the face with no injuries. Des and Troy were shot against rotten Asgardian corpses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.