UFC - Marvel/DC edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
UFC rules .

Also, no super speed, to make it fair.

5 rounds. Win by decision, submission, TKO/KO. Specify how they win, maybe even how they approach the rounds etc.

Wonder Woman vs Hercules

Black Adam vs Hulk

Lobo vs Thor

Big Barda vs Silver Surfer

Starfire vs Ms. Marvel

CosmicComet
Diana
Hulk
Lobo
Surfer
Starfire

I think all are reasonably close fights under these stips accept for Hulk and Surfer's fights. I think they win their bouts convincingly.

Faceless808
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Diana
Hulk
Lobo
Surfer
Starfire

I think all are reasonably close fights under these stips accept for Hulk and Surfer's fights. I think they win their bouts convincingly.

Keeping the UFC RULES stip in mind, do you think a physically amped Surfer can compete against a class 100, trained for hand-to-hand fighter like BB? Sure, strengthwise he can match or even better her but I don't ever recall Surfer ever displaying such hand-to-hand skill.

CosmicComet
I would give him a h2h victory over Barda even without rules.

With rules she can't be as ruthless.

He is an average fighter but I think he is comfortably above her physically enough to nullify that.

"Id"
Thor gets the Khabib treatment by Lobo.

One Big Mob
Wrestling is probably one of the better ways Thor can fight. Outside that one Herc showing he usually does better than his fisticuffs.

deathslash
Diana
Hulk
Lobo
Surfer
Starfire

I think all are reasonably close fights under these stips accept for Hulk and Surfer's fights. I think they win their bouts convincingly. the only one that I agree with you on is the BA vs Hulk fight.

CosmicComet
*except not accept.

How could I make such a typo

CosmicComet
Diana
Hulk
Lobo
Surfer
Starfire

Forgot to note endings

Diana via 5th round decision.
Hulk via 2nd round tko.
Lobo via 4th round tko.
Surfer via 2nd round tko.
Star fire via 3rd round tko.

Flyattractor
This always reminds me of that DC VS MK game and leaving me wondering...Why didn't they Put LOBO in that Game?

riv6672
Hercules

Hulk

Thor

Silver Surfer

Ms. Marvel

Faceless808
I would give him a h2h victory over Barda even without rules.

With rules she can't be as ruthless.

He is an average fighter but I think he is comfortably above her physically enough to nullify that.

Cool, I can understand your reasoning. I just don't think it'll be that easy for Surfer. The stips favor Barda, and she's on Wonder Woman's level in strength. I lot closer in a purely physical match with UFC rules, IMO.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.